[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking a girl out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483642999064.jpg (139KB, 810x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483642999064.jpg
139KB, 810x716px
I want to ask a girl out but I'm afraid I'm doing it wrong, I was going to just straight up ask her if she wanted to go to a restaurant but I've heard in the past people say you're supposed to do it another way and I'm not sure.

Here's roughly what I was gonna text:
>Hey I was thinking, on Friday I could head over to your place and we could catch an Uber to [restaurant a guy let us both sample] and get lunch, on like a date, how about it?

Is this good? Any suggestions?
>>
>>18127429
Don't make it so long winded, just say something like "Want to grab a drink on Saturday?", restaurants are a bit far on the first date imo.
>>
>>18127436
So
>Wanna get lunch on Friday?
and talk the logistics later?
>"Want to grab a drink on Saturday?", restaurants are a bit far on the first date imo.
She's 18 so not old enough to drink and that aside it's a casual place and just lunch but I haven't actually dated before so I can't really talk.
>>
>>18127450
Ok, well I've been on dates where we went to a cafe so maybe a casual place like that would work.

And yeah, you need her to say yes before talking logistics.
>>
>>18127450
>and talk the logistics later?
yes.
>>
>>18127472
Yeah it's not a super serious restaurant from what I've seen.

>>18127473
>>18127472
>And yeah, you need her to say yes before talking logistics.
>yes
Well I guess I'll get to it
>>
>>18127493
Let us know how it goes mang:^)
>>
>>18127510
He's gonna fuck it up fo sho
>>
>>18127735
>>18127510
I asked her what's up, said she was napping, explained that she just got out of the doctor's and her arm felt like it was burning. I said to put some aloe vera on it and she said it was an entire incision so that's kinda out of the question..

Now I feel too awkward to ask her out right now.
>>
>>18127771
Ask to rub your nuts in her gash, then say (which one)

she will love it m8 trust me
>>
>>18127848
There are limits to my autism, I'm afraid.
>>
OP here, she just asked me if I ever feel attracted to the same sex.

Is
>Are you a boy?
an appropriate response?
>>
>>18127854
this is why u get no pussy dude
>>
>>18127429
Ask if she'd like to go out for coffee.
Sometimes it's even easier if you just say that you are your mates have a thing (party, going to see a movie etc) and you wonder if she'd like to come along. Then she can bring a friend so she doesn't feel so awkward.
>>
>>18127870
>>18127866
She just told me she had a huge crush on a girl and she's going to talk to her.

I don't know what to do, /adv/, I think I've been lesbocucked.
>>
>>18127937
Lmfaooo, that's funny as fuck. Unlucky mang.
>>
>>18127996
>that's funny as fuck
At least someone's happy.
>>
>>18128005
tell her uve got a carpet for her to lick, then rape her with her face down on the carpet LOL
>>
>>18128133
epic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.