[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heh, whatever..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1489350941302.gif (3MB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
1489350941302.gif
3MB, 400x362px
To make a.long story short my Ex who 'dumped' me, -- (and got in a new relationship within a week of doing so) -- blocked me from her social media... Except Snapchat. And she looks at my stories.

I don't get it. She went as far to block me and replace me so fast and yet she left Snap..

So my goal is to mess with her, which I have to some degree.

Give me some funny ammo and ideas.

It has to be "Jedi Mind Tricks" here. Not looking to Nuke her with a snap of getting a bj from another girl. But some good slight of hand stuf I can mix in with my Snap Stories time to time.

>BTW I was nothing but caring and honest, and loving with this girl. And through out our relationship she wasn't. She cheated on me at one point so I really don't have much remorse for messing with her here and now.
>>
how about being the better person and get over it?
>>
File: 1489117047320.jpg (150KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
1489117047320.jpg
150KB, 800x945px
>>18127348

Lol no. That's not what I'm asking.

And I'm not 'targeting' her directly here.

She left me on snap. She looks at my stories. Not my problem.

If her jimmies get rustled ts her own fault for not removing me from Snapchat too.

And trust me, she deserves more then rustled jimmies. She deserves a kick in the face for a lot of what she did.

As far as this goes I am "being the better person". She lied to me, manipulated me, and cheated on me. And when her lies started to fall apart and she couldn't keep her stories together she deletes and blocks me instead of owning up.

What I'm asking couldn't be any more for a Nobel cause.
>>
Update for some lulz.
>>
post her nudes on your snap if you have any of her
>>
>>18127342
>>18127370
Think of something only you two know, but also semi-vague so she doesn't think you're fucking with her on purpose. I can't delve into specifics because I'm not you, of course.
>>
The only subtle way to really fuck with her via snap stories is to show off how well you're doing without her.

You with other girls, you having fun with friends, whatever. As long as she knows you're over her. You aren't, obviously, or you wouldnt be playing passive-agressive mind games, but that's besides the point.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.