[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: onet.jpg (121KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
onet.jpg
121KB, 1080x1349px
Alright. College student here with long hair. Last week I was in the cafeteria and none of my friends were with me that day. So I randomly sat somewhere. There was this girl sitting opposed to me. After like 5 minutes, while I'm eating my meal the girl looks at me and says something like "Excuse me, have anyone said you really look like 'some-local-celebrity-that-also-has-long-hair', because I see you from time to time in the class and you really do" and so we started talking, I crack 1-2 jokes and so does she. She also says that long hair looks good on me. Then I introduced myself, said it was nice to meet her and stuff, you know the drill. So I finish eating, say goodbye to her and leave the table. Btw, our classroom is really crowded, like 270 people.

Anyway, the next day, when I'm walking into school with my headphones on and all of a sudden she taps on my shoulder, says "oh hi, I yelled at you but you didn't hear" and I'm like "oh hey, whats up". So we walk through the faculty. I was thinking that she had something in her mind. But I have been seeing her with some other guy lately and I'm like wtf? The guy also has long hair but it's not as long as mine.

So, did I read her wrong?
>>
>>18127300
She just wants to fuck

get her number and ask if she wants to hang out

she's fucking the other guy too
>>
>>18127300
hat did it feel like when you walked through the faculty?
>>
>>18127431
Not much actually. We walked like 3-4 minutes and we talked about the lecture that we were taking that day and, again, I cracked a joke or two.

I was just quite surprised when all of a sudden came behind and tapped on my shoulder.
>>
Grow hair longer
>>
>>18127300

nothing unusual to stay in contact with multiple people.
She's scouting you out and making sure you are not an autistic dweeb, just because she does it to multiple people doesn't mean she isn't into you. She's simply playing the numbers game and increasing her chances of finding someone she wants to date.

Take initiative, ask for her digits, text with her and ask her out.
She will say yes.
>>
>>18127300
Dude. She's just talking with you. Just because someone talks with you it doesn't mean they want to fuck you or date you. They simply enjoy talking with you. Not everyone has a hidden agenda. Just enjoy her company whenever you get the chance and leave it at that. Stop overthinking it. You're in college so you've got more important shit to overthink than this.
>>
>>18127431
nvm.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.