[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can i become a feminine girl if i dont have the genes for it .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 1600x1200px
how can i become a feminine girl if i dont have the genes for it .
>>
Are you male or female?
>>
You have dsl what's more feminine than that?
>>
>>18127234
female
>>
plastic surgey
>>
>>18127230
dress girly, be girly?
>>
>>18127240
Lose weight, grow out your hair, wear makeup.

You're welcome.
>>
File: hanging around.gif (392KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hanging around.gif
392KB, 200x210px
>>18127230
I advise you the universal solution to all problems.
>>
I'm tall and have masculine features yet I still look femenine. But it took effort. You have to identify what it is that makes you look masculine. For example, I have thick black eyebrows. So I pluck them and dye them. If it's your facial structure, a good haircut could help. If it's your body, exercise. It really depends on the case. But in general, good haircut, makeup and femenine clothes should be enough.
If that's you in the picture, you have thick lips and a round face, and those are femenine features. Just wear something else. Also, try to smile more. That helps too
>>
>>18127230
It comes down to how you dress and carry yourself.
You have a nice complexion and gorgeous lips. Making you feminine won't be difficult.
Find a friend who's fashion sense you respect and have her help. Some makeup, a cute dress will change everything.
>>
>>18127317
Whose*
>>
>>18127230
From your picture I can tell you have full lips and a nice skin tone.

Looking good is WORK. But it's doable and after you put that work in you will feel good about yourself. There's research that says obese and overweight people are less successful and frequently overlooked.

Being thin and fit is the first step. Take care of your skin; wear sunscreen, cream, clothing to shield it from the sun, etc.

Take care of you hair; frequent hair cuts (every 2 months), go to high end salon, if you have thick hair then I suggest growing it out, invest in high end products, learn different styles, etc.

Buy high quality clothes. If you can't at least make sure they are clean. My grandma would say as long as her hair was done (and makeup) then her clothes at least need to appear clean.

Dresses are nice; don't see them as much any more.

It's a process, but you can look better/feel better.
>>
>>18127230
Another pic? Profile pic? Body pic? You look clearly female from your image so show the problems
>>
>>18127230
Your eyes look tired. Sleep more. Also wax your upper lip.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.