[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have something that is not about relationships. What I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Zz0fwjz.jpg (210KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
Zz0fwjz.jpg
210KB, 960x716px
I have something that is not about relationships.

What I can't understand is how anyone can hold a full-time job in anything more than retail or something similar. Currently working on the proposal for my master's thesis and seriously considering just becoming a criminal several times a day, as well as giving a lot of thought on which drugs to buy. The reason is that I have to do a formality-work that I consider unnecessary: I have to find related work although it is clear that there is none (the counselors said so themselves), but a thesis needs a proposal which needs related work, period. I can't understand how anyone is able to do stuff like that for 40 hours a day for about a third of their lives. I already contacted the psychological help department of my university, but the schedule is tight so I have to wait.

When my friends complained about that I didn't get it; I told them just to meditate and do the work. Now I get it; but the fact that I suffer so much and am failing to do this abstract dance really grinds my gears.

tldr: please tell me how to focus on (somewhat unnecessary) work for 40 hours a week.
>>
What? You think well to do white people do drugs for the same reason as coons?

No, we do it because life sucks and then you die.

Just get used to it, I recomend a nice liquor to cut the edge off, and some stimulants to work through the work faster.
>>
>>18127163
You obviously aren't in the carreer you want, but that's okay because you're just doing a thesis. And you can branch out to other areas in your field after. Sounds like you're in psychology or something similar.
>>
If theres anything I hate in this life it is writing 20 page long documents for school that are never going to be read by anyone but myself and the guy Who Just sort of skims through it and grades it.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.