[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexuality issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3350.png (87KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3350.png
87KB, 255x255px
I need some advice.

>be me
>26, /fit/, well groomed
>working on a career I'm passionate about
>travel internationally several times a year
>still depressed
>had sex only twice before when I was younger. Both were very bad experiences for me.
>depressed, so I avoid girls
>now I'm bitter toward sexuality.

What do
>>
>>18127045
meds.

meaningful relationship versus insignificant mates.
>>
>>18127047

>meds

Unfortunately that's not an option. I have medical requirements for my job, and I can not take anti-depressants.

>meaningful relationship versus insignificant mates

What does this mean?
>>
>>18127045
Go to therapy.
Even without taking medication, it might help you. Ignoring your mental health problems isn't going to make you feel better.

It seems like you have a personal problem and not a sexuality issue itself.
>>
>>18127049
He means to forge a meaningful relationship with a woman you like and respect rather than get off with a couple of sluts here and there.
>>
>had sex only twice before when I was younger. Both were very bad experiences for me.
>depressed, so I avoid girls
>now I'm bitter toward sexuality.

LOL, are you me, OP? Literally the exact same thing for me.

I'm younger and still haven't figured it out yet. I'd love to get some help too.
>>
>>18127055

I do occasionally go to my therapist. We talk about other issues. I do not feel comfortable talking to him about my sexuality problems tho.

>>18127056

I can't get to that step Tbh. I've never had a girlfriend before (granted, that's mostly because of my depression). But at my age, I feel really intimidated by girls when anything moves past "friends".
>>
>>18127058
>I do not feel comfortable talking to him about my sexuality problems tho.
Well, try.
It clearly makes you struggle and it is an issue for you.
It's like saying you have a strong pain to your chest, go to a doctor but don't mention it because you're embarrassed.
They're there for a reason. It is fundamental to talk about things that make you struggle.

You cannot solve your problems unless you take steps towards a solution. You're sitting there expecting good things to happen to you without doing anything.
>>
>>18127062

I'd feel emasculated Tbh.. I've tried to talk to friends about this in the past and feel really embarrassed. I had a conversation once with a female friend, and when I told her I've never had a girlfriend before, experienced love, or had enjoyable sex, she literally was shocked and thought I was lying. Then she asked me a million questions and a bunch of shit.

I know a therapist isn't suppose to do that, but I just can't do it. That's why I'm asking you all.
>>
>>18127072
Listen man, I know it's difficult and embarrassing. But you're seriously going to HAVE to get it off your chest and talk to somebody about it if you ever expect things to get better.

No pain, no gain, anon. Trust me, you're going to be glad you went through with it.
>>
>>18127076

But I DID tell someone..
>>
>>18127072
Anon, you asked us about this many times. There is no easy fix, it is not a superficial small issue, it is a deep personality issue.

You are throwing away the possibility of fixing something that makes you unhappy because of what? Feeling emasculated? It is better to die alone than feel emasculated for an hour while talking about it with a therapist?
A therapist is there to help you ease your issues. It won't be weird, it won't be super hard, and by talking about your feelings you can start trying to fix yourself.

You don't have a problem with women, you have a problem with yourself.
You are insecure, you have spent a massive amount of time overthinking things and you're content with your unhappiness and excuses.
>>
>>18127079
Anon, come on.
She was surprised because she thinks highly of you and it is surprising when someone you'd date tells you they never dated.
You interpreted it as a bad thing because you're insecure about this.

My boyfriend didn't have sex for like 5 years before we met and when he told me I couldn't believe it because I definitely would fuck him.
>>
>>18127089

>you'll die alone

Honestly, I already fully accept this. I really dont have any interest in getting married or having a family.

>you're content with your unhappiness and excuses

Yes. This is true too. It seems like a normal/comfort thing to me because I'm so used to it
>>
>>18127098
Then why are you worrying?
If you don't want to date, you're happy with your unhappiness and you don't want to do shit about it, just go to a hooker to relieve your sexual needs.
Why are you even asking us?
>>
>>18127094

Well yeah I saw it as a negative thing. The reason I told her was because when we'd text sometimes if I told her "I'm going to hang out with some friends" she'd always say "make sure you use protection around those hotties :P" and it was really bothering me that she really thought I have sex a lot (which isn't true at all) so I told her.

My male group of friends know too. But they always try to pressure me to have sex with girls because they say I'm going to regret it one day in the future if I don't get laid now..
>>
>>18127102

>just go to a hooker to relieve your sexual needs

Absolutely not. Also, I don't believe sex is a "need". It's a want, or a desire. Not a need.

>why are you asking us?

I don't know. I just want someone to talk to I guess. This shit is always bothering me
>>
>>18127119
Then go to a therapist.

>>18127114
But it wasn't a negative thing. It was a compliment.
>>
>>18127133

I understand what you're saying. But I still see it as being looked down upon. I should she wasn't trying to insult me. But I still feel that way.

Like I said. I've very bitter with sexuality. The fact she thinks I'm good enough for sex bothers me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.