[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had an interview yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
So, I had an interview for an apprenticeship yesterday. It began with an recruitment test, and after it was marked the interview round began (we were 3 applicants total, each interviewed individually).

Before even the test began, the lady from the human resources asked if I brought my school certificates with me, because she couldn't open the file (I applied per email). Of course, I brought a folder with all copies with me, just in case and I sure got some bonus sympathy points for it.

Later on, when it was my turn with the interview, it was said that I did good on the test, average in math, good in German and English, and outstanding in common knowledge.

So I told a little about myself, was asked about my hobbies and so on. What I was also asked was, if this company was one of my top priority and if they would hire me this week, if I'd be ready to sign. So I told them "Yes, they are definitely one of the important ones", but my answer had an emotionless and dry tone, so I was again, more specifically and replied: "Your company is definitely among the ones of my top priority, it would be important to me to work for you", but in the same tone again. I generally talk rather emotionless or cold, and I didn't want to come off as a kissass with being over-enthusiastic.

At the end of the interview, I asked what they (since it were 2 interviewers) like about their company, and they were really expansive about what they liked, and therefore got in a good mood. Then we shook hands, told me I'd hear from them at the end of this week (they do it with every applicant) and that was it.

We 3 were introduced to the latest apprentices and I was the most open to talk with, and there was one I got along quite well too.

So, what do you think? Did I do well? I genuinely think that my emotionless voice could break my neck in this one, and working for this company is of utmost importance to me.
>>
>>18127032
Additional info: it is an apprenticeship as a wholesaler and I was accoridngly well dressed. The interview went on for about 15 or 20 minutes, I think the shortest one of all 3 - I guess that since I was the least of all of them.
>>
>>18127032
There's no question that a little more enthusiasm would have helped, and if you don't get this one, practice sounding enthusiastic even if it's false.

If you get as far as an interview, they've already decided that you meet all the qualifications for the job. The interview is to find out more about you as a person - whether you'd fit in with the other people in the company and whether they'd enjoy having you around every day.

That's why you really have to work at selling your personality - even if you have to be a little false about it.
>>
>>18127141
It's not like I never had an interview before. This has been my 7th for an apprenticeship. I found out that it really depends on the interviewer. How well they are prepared and what questions they ask. The more specific the better for me, and a huge confidence boost if they're genuinely interested and sense it.

The interviewers kind of indicated that they doubt my social competence, because they emphasized how important teamwork is, and I told them that I have fun and enjoy working in a team of course (I know that I don't come off as such but I really do).

So, do you think I'd get the apprenticeship based on what I shared?
>>
File: Yuno crying.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yuno crying.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
plz halp north-korean cartoon board
Let your unsupervised psychology out all you want.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.