[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems, need female input

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: qkh7Lth.jpg (347KB, 2595x3069px) Image search: [Google]
qkh7Lth.jpg
347KB, 2595x3069px
Ok, i have "girl problems" but this one is kinda complicated and does not involve myself directly, going to be as short as possible

>In relationship with girl 6 years now, it's good for the most part. She on the other hand is struggling with a number of things, and this by extension is affecting our relationship

1. Her best friend has "abandoned" her. She has a friend, who is one of her closest and oldest friends. Like friends for 25 years type of friends. This friend of hers was always single, but as soon as she found a guy she just completely dropped of the face of the earth. I like her, and i like the guy shes dating, we have invited them for dinner and other couples shit countless times, but they NEVER comply. 9/10 when my GF and her makes some kind of appointment she flakes and this whole situation is obviously quite painful for my GF. As a guy i struggle to understand this, because it seems completely fucked up to just throw away a friendship like that.

2. Her closest superior at work (which is a woman) treats her like shit. My GF is great at her job, has a longer education than all of her coworkers and the boss in question. Somehow she feels like her boss is threatened by her and she has to deal with loads of passive-aggressive bullshit. Right now changing jobs for her is not an option either.

3. All this shit (and some other shit) makes her depressed and she often feels like shes "not good enough". I assure her that she is, but it does not really work.

Is there anything i can do to fix it or at least make her feel better?
>>
>>18126924
About #1.
I completely threw friendships away multiple times aswell but that was even before i had a gf. It's not really because of the gf it's more that i am a shitty person and i don't find myself comfortable with some people anymore.
Maybe she's like this or she has a bf now and no need to put herself out there anymore.

Either way, try to make them feel bad about themselves for canceling that often but don't be too serious and the chances will rise.
>>
>>18126924
You can't 'fix' anyone OP, she needs a life so she can help herself. Don't get fed up that her problems won't disappear just because it would be easier for you, be there and support her during this time.
Suggest to her that she joins a hobby class or sees any other acquaintances she can think of. Find something on that meetup app for her
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.