[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad to use 4chan and surfing the internet to cope with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Is it bad to use 4chan and surfing the internet to cope with loneliness?

I feel like I'm going to be lonely regardless of whether or not I do this.
>>
I'm not sure, since i'm doing it myself right now. Often times I wake up from a bad dream, but feel worse because my real life is actually shittier than my bad dreams. The realization that you're alone and no one cares about you makes it hard to wake up and do something in life.
>>
>>18126849
Only if it keeps you from forming the kinds of relationships you want to form, anon.
>>
I'm doing the same thing right now. When I'm not at my fulltime job, studying, or at the gym. I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>18126849
There are so many studies that show this is the case anon, yes it is a terrible way. I'm not going to cite this, but you can have a quick google yourself.

Go volunteer in your local area, find something to do irl around other people. It's hard at first but this place is an evil echo chamber that will bring you down to the lowest depths. It's not the use of 4chan or any online site that's bad, it's the circlejerk effect without any anything to balance it out. Talking to people irl provides you with that pinch of salt you need for here, to to speak
>>
I actually browse /adv/ just to find a kind of relief, I mean, I like to read that there is people who happen to be in worse scenarios than the one I do.

But I am also really empathetic and most of the times I remember what brought me to this board.
>>
>>18126849
No I do the same thing.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.