[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fill the void after getting married when all your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1457855281908.jpg (560KB, 800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1457855281908.jpg
560KB, 800x1181px
How do you fill the void after getting married when all your socialization until then was with the opposite gender?

I don't really enjoy being around other guys, even if we have the same interests. On the other hand it seems like every girl I try to become friends with ends up ghosting me nowadays. ._.
>>
I just want someone other than my wife to acknowledge my existence beyond my ability to make money sometimes

I can't get that close to guys
>>
>>18126764
They are right to ghost you if you are a married man. I dunno what to tell you man, talk to your mom? Don't attract any needless problems, my advice.
>>
>>18126776
Why do people make such a big deal about this? It's just a piece of paper

Not even my wife makes such a big deal of it
>>
>retard on the prowl

males with female friends are
a, closet homos
b, womenizers

unlucky for you to get married
bitch
>>
Maybe I should just lose the ring, that seems to trigger normies..
>>
>>18126788
What's with the attitude?
>>
>>18126764
Maybe you're just making friends with the wrong people? I know plenty of married people with friends of both genders, but then I live in a big metropolitan city and hang out with professional creative types so maybe it's also an area/culture thing.

Make sure that you're making it really clear that you're only interested in friendship (mention your wife lots) in case that's it. Alternatively, not to be a dick but maybe you're just not that interesting to hang out with more than a few things in a row? Sometimes when people couple off, they abandon their hobbies and just turn into empty voids that only talk about their partners.
>>
>>18126782
It's not just a piece of paper and you misunderstand the purpose of marriage completely if you think it's that trivial. You should read what the bible says about it.
>>
Ephesians 5:25

https://www.openbible.info/topics/marriage
>>
>>18126795
What's the oblique carelessness?
>>
>>18126795
Probably the same public-shooter-in-waiting incel that's been spewing vitriol in various other threads every time he disagrees with a poster. Similar paragraphing and need to end everything with bitch/whore anyway.
>>
>>18126764
I always cringe internally when people, both woman and men, claim that they just have way better friendships with the opposing gender.

It's absolutely logical that it's a lot easier to have a platonic relationship with the other gender because it is simply carried by the mutual attraction that exists.
That is literally the only factor that carries these relationships.
And that at the same time shows what they are good for: confirmation. It's nothing more or less.
You want and have these relationships because you feel good getting confirmation and reassurance from the other gender.
>>
>>18126813
I'm all for taking marriage seriously but this is why I hate Christians

>read the Bible bro! you'll be so much happier
>it makes so much sense bro
>God is good bro
nobody fucking cares
>>
>>18126764

men make great friends, you just need to take a little longer to get in with them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.