[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have been sick and started spitting muccus to the wall cause

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170314_121907.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_121907.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Have been sick and started spitting muccus to the wall cause of lazyness.
Literally nothing gets it of. Any tips?
>>
I actually used to do the same.

It will be an absolute bitch to clean up later, and its pretty disgusting.
Id stop now before the habit got worse.
>>
>>18126724
But how do I get rid of it??
>>
>>18126713
spitting at the wall?
Do you live in a fucking zoo?
>>
>>18126807
Just lazy thats all
>>
Degreaser, bleach.
>>
>>18126868
You can also use a stainless steel scouring pad
>>
>>18126870
but spraying degreaser on it and then scrubbing it down with a scouring pad will definitely knock it out.
>>
>>18126713
>>18126724
You're both fucking disgusting.

Try lysol cleaning spray but lesve it on a few minutes to soak. Don't do it again
>>
>>18126713
Fuuuck.. and I used to think me cumming into my backpack was disgusting
>>
>>18127731
It still was. I never understood degenerates cumming into socks or other things. We invented Kleenex for fucks sake.
>>
>>18126817
Lazy...lazy would be a fucking understatement. Go to the bathroom and spit that shit in the sink like a normal person you disgusting prick. And if you're too lazy to do that, then have a bucket or something by your bedside or wherever the fuck you are, in order to keep your walls clean. Fucking hell what kind of pig are you...
>>
I work with retards. Literally developmentally disabled adults. One has GERD and is coughing shit up all the time. You know what he does? Spits it out like a decent fucking human being. In the sink, toilet, paper towels, the ground. He's retarded and has 24 hour staff, and even he isn't as much of a degenerate as you. This is fucking disgusting, anon. My retards are more humane than you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.