[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF dumped me 2 days ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 08.jpg (695KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
695KB, 3840x2160px
my gf of 1.5 years broke up with me 2 days ago on almost seemingly impulse. We had been long distance for 6 months (different states) and she later moved with her family to a closer city (within 150 miles distance).

We come back home after a date, and after showering I find her looking very pale and sad. She says that the long distance and effort it takes for us to see each other has taken its toll and that she needs to rebuild her life. We proceed to break up.

She mentions that in a few months when her semester is over and she is less stressed from life, that she wants to reconnect. She even mentions that she kind of wants to stay in touch just to hook up from time to time. At this point, I'm extremely hurt and confused, seeing through her possible ways of ending it softly.

We stare deeply at each other in the eyes, and we both start tearing up. We just start kissing passionately, which then leads to sex. During the middle of it, we both exchange I love yous, and she starts crying

Afterwards, she spends the night, as we just enjoy the moment in being in each other's presence again. Which felt very refreshing, as if it felt like all of our worries and troubles were out of the window, and were just enjoying each other to the fullest again. She leaves the morning after, and before she leaves we both kiss, look at each other deeply, and say our goodbyes.

Once she gets back home, she sends me a text thanking me for the food I prepared her before she left, and says that it is nice to enjoy something from me right now. I don't text back, and this is when I decided to start no contact.

I don't even know if anyone will really read this, but I feel so much better just typing all of this out. I don't know what to do or feel right now, she was literally someone I thought I could love forever, eventually marry, and have so much respect for.
>>
>>18126656
I'm sorry anon.

These things just happen you know? Don't listen to the fuckheads here saying she's railing someone else. I went through a somewhat similar thing so I feel your pain. It will only get easier from now. Seeing as she wants to reconnect at a later date, try and be more open, meet new people etc. Anything to keep the pain away my dude.
>>
>>18126676

You're right. I'm doing all I can to just stay out of the house and moping around. Man...it really does suck. Thanks for the words of encouragement brononymous
>>
>>18126692
Never say never because she may actually come back to you. My EX did but partially, we're friends if anything. Still keep it strong anon, if she's not the one there are plenty more women out there.
>>
damn anon thats rough , but you handled it like a lad so props to you for it
>>
File: your life.jpg (270KB, 720x765px) Image search: [Google]
your life.jpg
270KB, 720x765px
>>18126656
Dude, since she impulsively decided to break up, let me tell you an old tale every lad should know of: she probably fucked someone else or did something equally, or even more despicable and cannot handle her bad consciousness in your presence anymore.

The hook here is though, she wants to use you as an occasional hook up after break up. It is disrespecting towards you, because she basically stumps on you feelings a little more, but I genuinely question what she gets out of it. Maybe you actually treat her as an equal and therefore sensually in bed, and doesn't want the monotonous in-out from her Chad.

All in all, I'm proud of you giving her the cold shoulder, she deserves every last grain of it.

Just think about it, if she truly loves you, why does breaking up with you cure her supposed heartache? Instead of getting occasional You (which she would deeply appreciate if she loves you), she decided to have nothing. It doesn't make sense, no matter how you look at it.

I'm speaking on behalf of my very similar experience I had with my ex, who I had a LDR with too.
>>
>>18126656

she's getting BLACKED my nigga
>>
File: 1488590197309.gif (269KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488590197309.gif
269KB, 500x282px
>>18126656
Don't be a bitch and do "no contact"
Tell her you don't want anymore contact. What your doing is intentionly hurting her by ignoring her. Be a man tell her you are hurting. She fucked up not you. Now cry and hurt for a few months and become a better person.
>>
>>18126656
>She mentions that in a few months when her semester is over and she is less stressed from life, that she wants to reconnect

She's getting dicked by someone else or is about to be. Sorry, bro.
>>
You're playing it right anon, you handled that situation better than I did
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.