[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with rejection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1488222460953.jpg (29KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488222460953.jpg
29KB, 720x540px
I spilled my heart to my best friend. She rejected me, we're pretending it didnt happen, i confessed my attraction, she said no, simple as that.

I went in expecting rejection but it still hurts. I fucked some other people to get the edge off but i can't stop thinking about her
>>
What do people normally do in this position? Things will go back to normal but this period is killing me
>>
>>18126595
>we're pretending it didnt happen
You got Friendzoned.
don't be a cuck, drop that bitch.
>>
Think of it this way OP. You are still her friend. You still get to spend time with her and support her. You may not get to put your dick in her but Is that really the most important part of being with her?
>>
>>18126622
Don't listen to this cunt. Your friend will use you as an emotional punching bag and a place to hang her head when her bf is being "mean." Drop that bitch.
>>
>>18126632
Found the memester who doesn't have any real friends.
>>
She's married, she hates her husband, when a girl says "I've been lonely" i take it as a sign. I've always liked her but i got it off my chest and tried, now i wanna stop feeling the rejection as soon as possible
>>
>>18126622
I want to still be her friend. I told her straight up i knew i was putting my foot in my mouth by saying the things i did. I value her friendship so goddamn much it scared me to lose her, it scares me things won't be normal because i dove in head first.

She's just been so down lately, she's been so lonely and misguided i wanted to tell her everything.
>>
Just the thought that i have to see her later today feels like a knife in my stomach
>>
I just want a distraction or some way to get this shitty feeling process to go about its course
>>
The best thing to do is stay cheerful and cool around her, and she might still end up liking you, because now she's gonna evaluate everything with you in that light. It has worked for me twice, but don't get your hopes up and still try to move on.
>>
Hello OP.. I'd like to say, regardless of the people that say you might still have a chance - they're being hopeful but It's obvious that this hope needs to go.. I say this for two reasons

1. You've already developed the strong emotions, most people don't want to be with someone that already loves them when they don't feel the same back, it is an imbalance that they cannot fix, as feelings are not a written guide and you can't magically love back.

2. You've confessed and she's rejected you, now that she knows you like her, she has the power. Forget about how much of a great honest person she can be - everyone gets somewhat overconfident when they're in a position of power, and she's got the upper hand, so now It's a game of "I will never give this to him"

So to conclude, you don't have a chance, and even if you ever get a chance - she'll come into the relationship knowing you've had these feelings for her, and trust me when I say she will abuse her power and feel as if she is superior because in a way, she now is - and that has massive potential to hurt you even more.

So prevent. Let go of her, find a different friend and deal with the fact that this is how it works with opposite genders, we were born this way.

Good luck friend
>>
>>18126645
Men and women cannot be friends. There is only "partner" and "potential partner." If you think otherwise, then you're the memester, not me.
>>
>>18126750
I'm moving along. Already fucking someone else, she did cross my mind a few times though...

>>18126806
Im turning my sadness slowly, just trying to accept it. My life is in a more stable place than her, im not the train wreck she is so im trying to accept it as it is.
>>
>>18127040
>Im turning my sadness slowly, just trying to accept it. My life is in a more stable place than her, im not the train wreck she is so im trying to accept it as it is.
That's great to hear, based OP, do not rest your head in a sick bed, aka if you're doing well don't let others drag you down, good luck again
>>
>>18126830
While I strongly disagree with this tatement, in this situation you need to cut contacts with her. For me personally it is the only way to forget and mvoe on.
>>
>>18127270
I cant cut with this one. She's too important in my life even if just as a friend she's turned my life around for the better.
>>
>>18126806
i find your comment very accurate! after a love declaration they gain power, enough power to do whatever she wants with you and your friendship and people dislike to be friends with people who like them deeply.

Sooner or later you will lose the friendship, you can wait for her to finish it like she wants or you can finish it yourself talking with her
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.