[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disabled anon looking for love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Hello /adv/,
I am a completely physically disabled twenty-six-year-old man who is housebound without assistance. I live with my dad and I have a very loving family that keeps me going, and two caregivers who help out for eight hours a day. I have a wheelchair which lets me go out onto the world but I pretty need help getting anywhere Because it's a manual chair (fuck dem cheap ass insurance companies).

Anyway, I have recently been thinking that I didn't want to die without knowing what it feels like to be in a relationship with a woman. Obviously I don't want to die a virgin, but it's also a factor of feeling lonely as well. My question is: is it realistic for me to expect the chance of actually meeting someone emotionally connect with online? Should I even bother? Or should I an hero? thanks for feedback.
>>
date another disabled person?
>>
Go to Nevada and hire a prostitute.
>>
Its always possible but doubtful. Especially if you are talking online. If you are going to find someone who wants to be in a relationship with you then you need them to be attracted to your personality which is not going to come across well on the internet.

How disabled are we talking here? Can't move anything below your neck or are you Stephen Hawking tier can only move one finger and can't speak?
>>
you should try clubs for disabled people to meet someone. otherwise i recommend trying various online dating channels. maybe some girl has a wheelchair fetish or wants to try something with a disabled dude.

shallow ass whores have no time to play mother theresa however. while any disabled fat ugly bitch can get all her holes filled anytime the opposite isnt true. nevertheless gl you might get lucky.
>>
Normal dudes gotta balance being charming, funny, successful, and being hot.
Assuming you can't lift and don't diet, you're probably not going to be winning a Chad bod contest. And if you've got people taking care of you, that's gonna hurt you looking succesful, whatever job you might have.
So you're going to have to step up your charisma game dude. Like if you're going to make a goal of meeting some girl, you're gonna need to be something more than all the other dudes, and what you've got is your brain. So show her you've got a smart, funny, and caring one above and beyond what else is out there.
>>
>>18126508

>housebound without assistance
>Taken care of by TWO caretakers

which is it?

>is it realistic for me to expect the chance of actually meeting someone emotionally connect with online

kinda, yeah, many people do, especially younger people, unfortuantely the older you get the less likely you are to find someone who can connect that deeply or really just connect for that long online.
>>
>>18126508
Just a suggestion - don't look solely for women. Enlarge your online acquaintance circle with men and women, just to get you more into a social mode. Then see if any of the women seem particularly warm or interested in you.

The point is to let women meet you at your best and most natural and not as a desperate lonely guy.
>>
>>18126569
I have SMA. I'm not paralyzed, but I'm very weak. I feel everything, the only issue is that I don't have the strength to do anything unless things are set up to be within my reach (food, mouse and keyboard, phone etc.)

>>18127111
I don't really understand what you mean here. What I meant to write was that I can't leave the house without any help. But I have two caregivers that help me get some sun. I also have a really good friend who takes me out for beers every week.

>>18127070
Yeah I'm pretty much aware I have to be a pretty Charismatic dude to have a chance, but I've always been the low-key shy type. It might be because I have minimal social interaction with new people or maybe it's because my disability, but I do have confidence issues when holding a conversation. This is something I am trying to work on.
>>
Good luck man, I wish you the best
>>
>>18127122
this is good advice.
>>
>>18126508
that wheely sucks bro
>>
>>18127261
I'd say you got a fair shot if you are a decent person, if you can make her laugh you can tunnel into her heart real recon style and set up camp. I'm fat and maybe a 6 in the face but I'm a very likeable person, or so people say, I've had a few relationships, even got engaged but it didn't last. A lot of women will look past physical shit if they like you and you aren't disfigured.

I'm not a woman and I won't suck your dick but if you need a bro or a wingman hit me up. Kik is IscariotRising
>>
>>18128166
>if you need a bro or a wingman hit me up
>fat and maybe a 6 in the face

No thanks bro, if I am seen with you it might cramp my style even more. I may have to wheel myself around, but I still have standards.
>>
>>18128166
OP here:
I don't have kik, I don't even know what that is LOL. But I will download it and friend you. I'm always up for meeting new friends/bros.
>>
>>18128166
>wingman
Why be a wingman when you can be a wheelman?
>>
>>18126508
I met my wife on WoW. Being honest about what you're capable of and looking for is key. Good luck, bro. We've been together for 8+ years.
>>
File: 1488330389415.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1488330389415.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>18126548

This. Be sure you wash your ass first. Wheelchairs make people stink. But after that you really should try online. There are lots if women in the same position.
>>
>>18128234
Its great for internet related stuff, its like texting without the internet having my phone number!

>>18128244
I kek'd

>>18128254
Living the dream, met my ex fiance on a game as well, it worked out for five years but you gotta close that long distance shit ASAP or it breaks you apart.
>>
Honestly OP, try to find a disabled woman.

Most normal woman will be sympathetic but will not want to be involved with a disabled man, as rough as that may sound.

A disabled woman will understand better what you're going through, and more likely to have sex with you.

Are you even capable of having sex? How bad is your muscular disorder?
>>
>>18128589
my penis works just fine. When I was a teenager I was actually jerking it every once in a while. My helper at the time would put me in a convenient position so that I could do it after she left the room. After she stopped coming eight years ago, I stopped masturbating.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.