[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: _20170314_010216.jpg (12KB, 223x193px) Image search: [Google]
_20170314_010216.jpg
12KB, 223x193px
Ok so, me and my friends have been hanging out a lot lately. We've been going to each other's houses to hang and there are two girls(sisters) that are my friend's friends, but I don't know much about them. They are both shy quiet akward weebs. One is a super weeb, while the other is kinda goth. I think the weeb is cuter, but a few weeks ago at one of our friend hangouts one of my friends made me go wait to the backyard, I waited for a min or two only to over hear the goth being super uncomfortable saying "not now, please..."
Follows by my friend saying "if you want I'll tell him"
I was confused at first but I shrugged it off. Back in the house I looked over at the two of them only to hear my friend do a hand gesture of a heart and point at me followed by the goth saying "not here".
Then a week later the two girls invite me and my friends to their house. We go over to hang out and watch movies. When at some point the weeb starts drawing a shit load to things I like (invader Zim, the amazing world of gumball, Jackie chan) and the entire time she kept stopping to look at me as if she wanted my approval. After the fifth look at me I decide to show that I like her artwork. She giggles and says thanks. After an hour or two the girls get tierd and go to get pillows and blankets. They lay on the floor, but the entire time I felt like I was being watched by them. I decide to play with their dog randomly and go over to pet it. I begin to rub the dogs back only to accidentally touch the goths hand. She instantly pulls her hand away and gets up to look at me. I look directly at her and say sorry. She laughs and goes back to sleep. I saw her basically worshipping the hand I touched. It's been two days since then and this has been on my mind since the first incident. I don't know what to do. Should I talk to my friend about it? Forget about it? What do I do?

Tldr: I think a goth likes me, but I think her weeb sister is cuter. I want to be a boyfriend.
>>
Pic is what the weeb looks like and the goth is the same but tan
>>
>>18126294

Not even going to touch that shit with a ten foot pole dude.
Theyre fucking WEEBS. Theyre reactions are so cringeworthy from the way you describe. Dont date neither of them unless youre looking for disaster

These girls are usually spoiled children who dont know how to adult later on. They need to learn to tone down their weeb.

Back out anon
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.