[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 20

File: 166153488[1].jpg (30KB, 449x381px) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30KB, 449x381px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
>>18126202
I don't have a car but I want to take a girl out, is an Uber a deal breaker for girls?
>>
>>18126219
No.
And I usually don't expect him to pick me up either
>>
>>18126225
Same
>>
>>18126219
Nah. I think you picking her up is already more than some guys would do anyway.
>>
File: geek the girl.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
geek the girl.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
is this shit a typical experience for women

i mean fuck man
>>
>>18126275
Summarize it
>>
>>18126285
Key songs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj4wyW2OgDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn-H4af9-uQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMa3NkH2tB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TnVWI9z7-4
>>
>>18126275
What's that supposed to be?
>>
>>18126275
>>18126302
Not sure why you're posting this patrician album on /adv/ of all boards, but Lisa Germano is not a typical woman. She's a Sylvia Plath or a Virginia Woolf type of a woman.
>>
How do I bring up fetish discussion with my boyfriend? I have some rather nasty things I want to try but I'd rather not completely weird him out and make him hate me since we've been together for a while now and I kind of like him. I remember some fetish survey thing a while ago where you and your partner fill it out and then it only shows the things you both said you were into. Does anyone have that?
>>
>>18126346
Do you mind me asking what those nasty things are? Helps figuring out the proper way to approach the discussion.
>>
>>18126363
You asked. I told you it's nasty.

I would like him to pee on me and in me and drink it.
I would like him to cum on my food before I eat it, even taking it as a salad dressing to work.
I would like to use his cum as toothpaste.
I would like him to cum on the floor and I lick it up.
I would like him to cum in my hair before we go out for dinner or something.
I would like to have him tie me up for a weekend in our bathroom or somewhere and come in and fuck me whenever he wants.
I would like him to fuck my arse and then my cunt or mouth.
I would like to go out with him in public wearing a short skirt and no panties with a plug in. If we were in another city I would like to just have him cum in me and have it leak down my leg during the day, or on my face.

I would also like to fuck a dog but I doubt I would even admit that to him.
>>
>>18126392
We need more of you / 10.
>>
>>18126393
This doesn't really help me at all.
>>
>>18126346
>>18126392
If I were you I'd mention that there's something that you would like to try and bring one of these up, and see how he reacts. I'd also bring them up over time, definitely not all at once.
>>
File: Episode_1_Screenshot_8.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Episode_1_Screenshot_8.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
How likely is it that a guy is "just joking" about getting married and having kids after the 6/7th time of asking?

I've been with a guy for 3 years who was very passionate about his hatred for the idea of marriage and having kids. I'm not too keen on marriage and I definitely don't want children and never have (being in my 30s now).

The past year, my boyfriend will ask if I want to get married and have kids, or say something like, "so when are we going to get married?" instantly followed up by, "nah just kidding" or saying he's joking.

He's done this at least six times now. I don't know what he wants to hear from me...reassurance that I still don't want those things? Or does he actually want to get hitched but instantly losing his nerve before I say anything?
>>
Men, are you intimidated by funny women?

Inb4 unfunny hacks say funny women don't exist
>>
Here's a super general and subjective question, just so that I can get an 'average':

>Men.
>If you were overseas on a holiday, would you spend four days constantly talking to a girl if you weren't interested in her?

Some context qualifiers:
>You've known her for around two years.
>She was in a relationship until recently.
>You've only really had conversations in person until now.
>>
I have confidence/self esteem problems with regards to women and dating, but only women and dating and nothing else. What can I do to help myself out?
>>
>>18126428
He definitely wants marriage and kids. He's just doing it to see your reaction to the idea, he's probably waiting a few seconds before saying he's kidding.
I think he's wanting a more serious and permanent relationship and it's rather cruel of you to keep stringing him along if you don't ever want to settle down with him since you are both starting to enter middle age.
>>
>>18126428
Either he's looking for reassurance or he's testing the waters. Talk to him about it. The fact that it's a recurring thing suggests that it's worth discussing (without being accusatory about it).
>>
>>18126438
My older sister is funny as fuck, so no
>>18126441
He's definitely into you
>>
>>18126428
This sounds like something you should ask him about. We're not mind readers.
>>18126438
Maybe a little bit, because it probably means the girl more sociable than me, but I do like a girl that can make me laugh.
>>
>>18126438
>funny women don't exist
>>
>>18126438
Funny women are great. Unfortunately, unfunny people who think they are funny is not an exclusively male trait.
>>
>>18126438
Not intimidated. But most women that think they're funny really arent.

>Inb4 unfunny hacks say funny women don't exist
They do, but it's pretty rare. I mean Tina Fey has made me smile at least on whatever shows she's been on, but Schumer is much more famous at this point and she's Dane Cook tier.
>>
>>18126392
These are some non-vanilla fetishs. I hope he's open-minded
Begin to talk to him about your cum fetish first, I think it first it would be easier for him to cum on your face rather than piss on you.
If he likes it, you can introduce more degrading things. Be patient.
But for the dog thing I don't really know

Also, if you're into these things, can I ask you how could I introduce my GF to anal? I'm into degradation too and anal is my biggest fetish but I'm afraid it repulse her
>>
File: IMG_20161217_222353.jpg (330KB, 921x1913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_222353.jpg
330KB, 921x1913px
>>18126392

Now I know my nofap is working because reading this gave me a flash boner.
>>
>>18126438
I wouldn't be with a woman that flirts with any guy she meets, if that is what you mean by being funny.
>>
File: 1433557371247.gif (2MB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1433557371247.gif
2MB, 499x499px
>>18126468
>no fap is working because the idea of a girl fucking a dog is arousing
>>
>>18126466
I'm not to sure since I just straight out told my boyfriend that he could fuck my arse if he wanted. You could try rubbing her arsehole or slipping a finger in when you're being intimate and see how receptive she is. Maybe give it a lick when you're going down on her. Many women aren't to keen on anal and it really differs on a case by case basis.

It's always easier to apologise than to ask permission.
>>
>>18126438
I personally feel more attracted towards girls with a strong sense of humor but I can definitely see how a guy could intimidated by one. If you grew up, let's say a sort of nerd-ish type, not really good at sports, not very attractive but funny, you could become very attached to your sense of humor and see it as "your thing", especially when it comes to wooing the ladies. Hence, if you met a woman who's funny, you could feel as if she was taking away from you the only thing you have that makes you special, leaving you with nothing.
>>
>>18126438
No, I love them. I really love laughing and I always have something stupidly or cleverly funny to say, and I always ending to be friends with girls who enters my game. I met my gf by making her laugh
>>
>>18126473
I'll go for it and see what happends
Thank you for advice
>>
What should I do to stop feeling so intimidated by the emotional investment of being involved with a woman? It just seems like no matter what I'm just going to get used or burned
>>
>"Hey anon you like video games right" - girl coworker, all my coworkers are girls because its a gas station and while I clean/stalk the back etc they all man the till, girls are better at manning the till than boys are.
>"Yeah I do, lately I've just been programming games though"
>"Oh yeah whats programming like? Like what do you need to program?"
>"I'd recommend just starting by learning c# which is a programming language, download visual studio community its free and after that you can find c# tutorials online"
>"Oh... we were actually just asking because we wanted to get you a present for working so hard and being so nice for so long..."
>literally none of my hobbies require money
>I just stash money at home
>"Well actually knowing you guys appreciate my work is good enough for me to be honest"
>they insist
>tell them an amazon gift card is fine then and I really appreciate the thought, tell them not to break their bank or anything.

Who here feels super awkward accepting gifts? It never crosses my mind to get people gifts either, for their birthdays, or for holidays or anything. Everyone always says I'm kind and caring but I never even remember birthdays, I don't even ask for birthdays, I never pry into peoples lives and it takes me forever to remember names. Before you think "oh they have a crush on you anon!" no they don't, one of them has a boyfriend and the other one is like a 35 year old recovering addict. I mean I like them well enough but, literally my only focus at work is doing a good job. All I think about is being the best worker for my boss that I can be. That means going the extra mile for everything, helping people whenever they need it, keeping things super clean, arriving early every day etc.

This is the second time in my entire life people have ever done something like this. The other time was in middle school when I didn't buy a year book. My friends made me a year book out of folded paper. I felt really uncomfortable then too.
>>
Guys- we hung out and had a lot of fun. I sent him a message on fb(we're friends) saying it was a lot of fun and we should hang out after [big upcoming busy event we're both involved in] , it's been 2 days and no response. Bad sign or is he probably busy/forgot and I'm overthinking it?
>>
>>18126392
That's pretty fucking hot.
>>
File: Naamloos-1.png (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-1.png
20KB, 200x200px
>>18126471

Yes.
The keyword is "idea". I could not get aroused from thought alone before.

Previously I would have needed the *image* of a girl fucking a dog to be aroused
>>
>>18126497
You show 'affection' by working hard, they show 'affection' by giving gifts. For 99% of people, giving gifts to others they appreciate makes them happy. They like you. Trust their judgement.
You will upset/confuse them by saying you don't want anything, so just accept the gifts and secretly donate to charity if you still feel bad.
>>
>>18126520
It really depends on how often he usually uses social media.
>>
>>18126524
>Previously I would have needed the *image* of a girl fucking a dog to be aroused
I guess that counts as improvement.

>>18126520
Kind of varies. 2 days is getting up there though, I'd probably wait a day or two more and then move on.
>>
>>18126529
Well I know he's on it a lot because I've noticed he's 'seen' invites to things we're both invited too, since I sent the message. I feel embarassed now about sending it. Was it a weird thing to send? He's a new friend i met just that one time and it was really a lot of fun.
>>
>>18126528
Alright I won't worry about it then and I'll keep doing what I'm doing then. Thank you for the help.
>>
today's my ex gf's birthday. except for one time last september when we bumped into each other, drank some wine and made out for a couple of hours, we haven't talked since she left me a bit more than two years ago. I have a gf now. my question is, should I message her on FB and say "happy birthday" to her and maybe start a conversation, or should I just try and forget her?
>>
>>18126600
I can't even begin to imagine why you'd do that
>>
>>18126606
I kinda still miss her, dream about her regularly, and his father is currently going through chemotherapy which I can relate to as I lost my dad to cancer 13 years ago. I don't know, it's wrong, I know, but I still have feelings for her and sometimes it's really shitty not knowing anything about her, even though I have a loving (if overly clingy, needy, sometimes hysteric and very controlling) gf
>>
>>18126615
Well you're clearly a shit boyfriend if you're hanging on to your old girlfriend while with another girl.
>>
>>18126619
I suppose so
but I don't know what to do with these feelings, they just bubble up from time to time, and they make me want to get in contact with her even though I know that it's disrespectful towards my current gf and that it's beta behaviour and I'm not going to get anything out of it, but the silence is just so painful sometimes
>>
Could you forgive your bf for kissing a girl when blind drunk and telling you almost immediately?

i did this on saturday, she wants to end it.
>>
Girls,

How much are you willing to do on the first date, sexually I mean? A handjob? Blowjob? Full on intercourse? Anal?
>>
>>18126647
Nothing.
I usually don't even kiss on a first date unless it went extraordinarily well.
>>
>>18126639
Like most of these threads, it all depends on the person.
I personally would forgive you if it was a completely random girl, and not someone you had any history at all with.
However if it's only a short relationship or she's from a more traditional/normie upbringing, of course she's going to dump you. Either way, it's not her fault that the relationship is coming to an end if it does, you did the kissing. Shit happens, unlike a drunk driving car crash you can get over this.
>>
How can I tell if a man is hiding an erection. The other day when I was studying at uni the guy in my lab group was tucking in his shirt and adjusting his belt. Is that a boner hiding technique that I had witnessed?
>>
>>18126668
He also might have had to do some adjustments to his colostomy bag.
>>
>>18126668
No. The guy was literally just retucking his shirt.

Typically if we want to hide it we just make it stand and use the elastic of our underpants to hold it against our bodies.
>>
>>18126681
How quickly do you do it? Does it look identical to just tucking your shirt in to make it look neater?
>>
>>18126683
Not even close to tucking a shirt. I'm not sure how most guys might do it but it usually looks just like pulling up your pants a bit. It's pretty quick and unnoticeable since people pull up their pants all the time.
>>
>>18126683
Also, getting an erection in public isn't as common as you'd think, it's pretty rare honestly.
>>
>>18126202
Why are all the girls around my area promiscuous? Majority of them don"t want too date. I'm finding it hard to get a girlfriend when they all just want to do is fuck the next guy. I am not mad at the girls at all I'm just wondering where do you find a girl who is willing to date instead of hooking up all the time. College Student btw. I tend to look for relationships I don't hook up.
>>
>>18126697
Anywhere, really.
School, clubs, volunteering. Be friendly at first, and escalate things slowly.
>>
>>18126721
I already do. I tried every club, activity, and group but the majority of them straight up say they like hooking up with hot guys. I can't blame them for not wanting too date when they can have multiple fwb and fuck buddies.
This one girl I know is super smart and funny. She told me that she is to busy for a relationship and doesn't have time to take care of another person's emotional and physical needs. I really can't blame these girls. I guess I'll get back on Tinder!
>>
>>18126697
I mean, I get your frustrations but it's not like they congregate in any one area. Certain areas will attract more promiscuous women such as night clubs but it's not as if they carry the scarlet letter.
>>
Girls how weird it is to prioritize having similiar interests and way of thinking above all else when looking for relationship? I really dont care about anything else
>>
>>18126744
I find it a bit superficial, but it's not so weird.
>>
>>18126743
I would love to date these girls cause they are cool, awesome, and etc, but they truly do not want relationships. I hope I didn't come off as a slut shamer that clearly isn't my intention. I just want a qt to hold at night, but these girls at my college just want to fuck and that's it. I hate being a romantic.
>>
>>18126748
Why is it superficial? What else I'm supposed to care about?
>>
As a pretty good looking and successful 21 year how doable is meeting another virgin to share a first romantic relationship with? Like thinking about a first kiss, texting before bed, going out for picnics, etc...? As a teen I ignored the idea of relationships.
>>
Would you date a guy with no passions
>>
>>18126392
Married 40-something here. I'm the kinky one in my relationship...but that list of items is *not that bad.*

You need to be comfortable with your desires, and a great way to do that is to communicate them to your partner after asking for them to listen without judgment. Seriously, your best bet is to be direct: "I know this sounds weird, but I get off to the idea of you peeing in me. I also want to be your cumslut..."

Your husband likely has desires that are kept at a similar level of intimacy. You can ask him to share, if you don't want to be the only one who is vulnerable.

If you can't bring yourself to be direct, your second-best option is to watch a video with him and guage his reaction. Confess to being turned on without knowing why. Ask him if he'd be willing to help you explore that feeling...
>>
>>18126443
Date a wider variety of women. Get to know them as people, and try to appreciate the challenges they face in the dating market.
>>
>>18126443
Read the book "Models." It's relevant.
>>
>>18126466
Ask her straight up if she is interested in trying it. The best way to get what you want is by asking. So what if she is repulsed? She doesn't have to like everything you like and vice versa.
>>
>>18126899
>try to appreciate the challenges they face in the dating market
What challenges? Women are the gatekeepers, are they not?
>>
>>18126770
Her.

Guy here. Similar interests are awesome to have, sad but true though, people change, lose passion for hobbies, simply outgrow stuff..

So you gotta find a partner imo... like a favorite song that you haven't gotten over in years.. except this person is like a collection of favorite songs you can't get over.. just in case one of those songs gets old, all the other really good ones are still there to fall back on..

I'll give you an exp. I'm currently crushing on a girl who dresses just the way I want a girl to dress, she dances the way I love to watch a girl dance, she's sociable but also independent and distant from the crowd at times, I like that. But she's also into the same music I like and she's a musician.. who knows how many other things I don't know about her.. but I'm smitten.

In contrast, I have been in love with a girl who was all about drawing and art, and so was I, till I stopped drawing so much, years after she dumped me, and also another friend who liked and still likes to draw. I will still draw eventually, but not as passionately as I used to.

So I guess, look for something deeper, something that you can't shake off year after year after year.. something deeper in a person.
>>
>>18126915
the girl I used to be in love with and drew, she's also into toy collecting, tons of video games, weeb shit, cosplay. And although I think it's pretty adorable, I'm not like that. If she was still with me, of course I'd love her no matter what. But maybe it's a good thing we aren't together.. in a sort of sad but okay way, all this many years after.
>>
>>18126438
If she was mean and made fun of me too often, I'd just be upset a little. Don't like a woman to be too disrespectful, but also not completely devoid of humor.

I guess I just prefer someone laughing with me, instead of at me, or other ppl. But I'm pretty forgiving of that sorta thing too so.. i unno.
>>
>>18126915
Thats kinda what I meant with way of thinking. Im probably going to be alone since I never met anyone I could even consider friend

Thanks for long answer mate
>>
>>18126777
>As a pretty good looking and successful 21 year how doable is meeting another virgin to share a first romantic relationship with?

Considering I have dated multiple relationshipless virgins at 25, some of them even pretty attractive and well off, it's possible.

Caveat: If your mentality is that it HAS to be a virgin, it probably speaks to some insecurity in you that will make it so you will torpedo the relationship.

>>18126668
>Is that a boner hiding technique that I had witnessed?

No. Dude was just tucking his shirt in.

Fun fact: A lot of Men's pants have pockets deep enough you can actually use them to readjust (I know, it's unfair. Sorry your pockets can barely hold a quarter), and it only takes like 2 seconds.

>>18126520
>Guys- we hung out and had a lot of fun. I sent him a message on fb. Bad sign or is he probably busy/forgot and I'm overthinking it?

Could be a mixture of both. Had fun, but got busy and had other priorities so forgot (because you've only known each other for 1 day). It happens. Don't overthink it. If you're going to see him again anyway just say what's up.

>>18126441
>If you were overseas on a holiday, would you spend four days constantly talking to a girl if you weren't interested in her?

He's very probably in to you. Or else he's on the most boring holiday of all time and everyone else he knows has vanished off the face of the planet and somehow you're the only one responding

>>18126438
>Men, are you intimidated by funny women?
No

>>18126428
>How likely is it that a guy is "just joking" about getting married and having kids after the 6/7th time of asking?

Not likely. Sounds like you guys need to talk. Values change. Relationships grow. 3 years is also about the time where those thoughts start to feel more realistic.
>>
>>18126770
I am the person who replied to you first, and I agree with the other guy.

I am very in love with my boyfriend. He's into things I don't give a shit about, we disagree on many things, but I find happiness and even meaning as a person because he is part of my life.
I don't care if we're passionate about the same things because he's passionate about me. He loves me a whole lot. And everything else matters relatively.
>>
>>18126949
I read your reply and you made me smile.
You seem like a nice person.
>>
Which quality in men attracts women the most?
>>
My gf's vagina is clean and smells good. For the past 6 months we've only used condoms yet my dick still has a faint smell of her vagina. Im not complaining because as I said her vagina smells normal/good. I just find it weird. Is there an explanation for this? Has her vaginal fluid merged with my Dna or something??
>>
>>18126995
Being straight forward, no bullshit and funny
>>
Girls, when you know a chick is in to you, how do you break that boundry to take it beyond a friend level? I seem to have a disconnect with social ques like this, and can't quite figure how to be intimate
>>
>>18126995
Say it with me now folks
>women are not a hivemind
And the other verse now
>men are not a hivemind
And the chorus errybody
>Get off 4chan and talk to some people for real you dense motherfucker
ALRIGGHHHHT!
>>
>>18127007
If you know that she's into you then you could suggest a date to her. If you want to play it safe go to the movies, if you want to show off that you are more interested romanticaly then take her out to dinner or go drink in a bar. (or some romantic shit you come up with)

You need to be proactive and show her without a doubt that she has chances, because she will probably not make a move by herself for various reasons
>>
Do girls feel insulted if someone they don't like asks them out? If someone they allegedly didn't give any signal to, asks them out, do they assume he's autistic or an idiot for trying?
>>
>>18127010
There's certainly an overall uniformity of qualities they are mostly attracted to.
>>
>>18127016
I guess the reaction depends on the girl but if there is no interest they will most likely just feel embarrasment and sad for you. Especially uncomfortable. The mean ones might taunt you...
>>
>>18127023
I see. Doesn't mean it should stop me from trying though right?
>>
>>18127025
Nah definitely not those who dont try dont win, best of luck bro!
>>
>>18127016
I can't speak for every girl on the planet or even every time this happens, but this has happened to me before when the guy did it in a gross way. Like when a guy who I had clearly shut down on several occasions (short answers, leaving conversations he joined etc) and ignored because I didn't like him asked me out in a really overly confident way as if he thought I would be jumping at the chance. He tried to neg me and then just assumed I would go with him by saying "anyway I'll pick you up at 8 etc". I was angry less that he thought he had a chance, and more that he was such an asshole that he couldn't seem to comprehend that I clearly didn't like him as a person.

Whereas in another situation a guy who I had no recollection of ever seeing before actually gave me a really painfully autistic confession where he came to my desk at work and asked if I was single and said that he LIKE-liked me (clearly in his 30s) and was unattractive, but I wasn't offended. I wasn't flattered, but if anything I was just guilty and worried about being as gentle as possible because he seemed like a really harmless guy and I didn't want to hurt his feelings when he had worked up the courage to ask me out.

>>18127025
What I'm saying OP is ask her out, but don't be an ass about it. Don't neg, don't put pressure on her. If she's an asshole to you about it, then she's an asshole and that's not your fault.
>>
>>18127016
Usually I just feel bad for the guy. I absolutely hate turning people down, but I'm sure it's worse on the other end.

The only time I really get irritated or insulted by someone who seems to like me is when they won't leave me alone despite me desperately trying to send out I'M NOT INTERESTED signals. Just don't be a creepy weirdo and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18126770

Similar interests do help but I've come to realize they don't terribly matter. You can find someone who aligns perfectly with you but it doesn't mean that they are necessarily going to be good for you.
>>
How attractive is money to girls? Would you date someone just because they're rich?

I'm in a family with money, and I'm terrified of someone reeling me in just because of that.
>>
>>18127103
I'm actually turned off by someone who makes a lot more than I do.

I once found out a guy I had a crush on was a doctor and I stopped pursuing him. It was attractive that he had an important, well paying job, sure, but I instantly felt inferior.

I'd rather we be equals or at least adjacent. I don't want someone paying my way through life and I don't want to feel like I'm dragging someone else down.
>>
>>18127103
It is attractive, but I wouldn't pick a guy to date based on whether he is rich or not.

Money buys you things and experiences, and who doesn't like nice objects and nice experiences?
Lack of money is also a HUGE source of stress (and one of the main reasons why people divorce) so being with someone who is financially stable is pretty good.
And being with someone rich is convenient because in the long run, if you want a family, they can provide for you and your kids.

But, on the other hand, I don't think that most people would be down to date someone solely because they are rich. I wouldn't personally pick a guy just because of this, at least.
I can see the benefits, it might be a factor when I decide if dating someone long term or not, but I wouldn't date someone just based on this. Personally, I always dated guys who made less than me and never felt particularly bad about it.
>>
Why should I fall for the dating women meme?

The dating market is too gynocentric.
>>
>>18127116
>tfw also afraid good people will be turned off from me because they don't want to be a burden

I mean, I think I'd have a lot more in common with regular people, I don't spend much. Most I blow money on every month is food.

>>18127123
That's a relieving answer.
Ideally it'd be a bonus for rainy days.
>>
I'm starting to notice the girl I'm dating is a chameleon. I don't mind that she shares my interests, whether genuinely or not, but it's when she gets around a couple of her less than desirable girl friends that bothers me. Changes to their tune

Example: one girl "oh I wanna go to Italy!" girl two "ugh great idea, let's plan a girls trip!" my girl "can't wait!". This is after I suggested we go on a trip together a few days prior and work/schedule/days off blah blah- not as enthusiastic as I'd have preferred

The other friends that I do like, I love it when she's around them. Totally different. Wants to please me and everything no bitchiness

Do I ride this out a little longer and keep on the lookout for one who doesn't have this trait?
>>
>>18127126
Do people even date anymore? I thought people just meet and fuck nowadays
>>
Girls with boyfriends

Do you feel uncomfortable talking to other men?

I can't tell if this classmate of mine is shy or uncomfortable
>>
>>18127146
>Do you feel uncomfortable talking to other men?
Just if they're flirty.
>>
>>18127143
Some of us want serious things... but then we realize how unserious the world has become.. so we stay away.
>>
>>18127129
>Ideally it'd be a bonus for rainy days.
Yeah, I feel the same - either for that or to pay for significant expenses like a child's college and such.

I honestly make more than enough to provide for myself and I live a pretty modest life, I wouldn't need or want someone to spend money on me, but it's nice to know that we wouldn't have to worry about money in the long term.
If it makes any sense.
>>
>>18127151
Why do you think meeting and fucking a short while afterwards makes things less serious? It just really saves time.
>>
>>18126966
How can you be in love with someone if you have nothing to talk about? I dont mean you have to like same things 100% but at least something similiar or just see world similiary
>>
>>18127195
We discuss about life and ideas a lot, like our view of the world and such. We don't agree, but it's fun to talk.
We talk about things we're passionate about, he asks me loads of questions about my interests and I ask him about his.
We discuss about the news.
We talk about our days, and how the things that happened to us affected us. He loves analysing the interactions he had with me, I enjoy listening and asking questions. He talks to me about his memories, I talk to him about mine.

We both enjoy reading and similar music but we never actually talk about it because it's boring as fuck.

Talking about *things* is so overrated actually.
>>
>>18126899
>Date a wider variety of women.
I've never really had a gf
>try to appreciate the challenges they face in the dating market.
I sorta do already. I frequently feel like the women who show interest only want me for sex or to show me off, which I imagine is ten times worse for women
>>
File: 640px-NappaArmBreakRush..png (174KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640px-NappaArmBreakRush..png
174KB, 640x360px
>Spend a really good day with a girl she is super hot but english is a bit bad
>Turns into a bit into a date situation
>Even make sure to take the train back together
>She rides with me past her stop due to the good conversion
>But if i text her its a flip of the coin if she responds
I used to think this was a straight rejection but my ex did this to me too but then gave me a bj the first date. Then responded to me more timely. Why do women do this? It keeps me in suspense and makes me think you dislike me rather then being neutral or liking me. It makes me go out of my way to fucking plan something when I see you before we are even close.
>>
>>18127208
Maybe I dont really want to date anyone except myself. I also dont really talk aboit what happened to me unless it was really interesting.
>>
>>18127173
No. It just cheapens something that could last a lot longer. The things we do out of desperation backfire on us eventually.

Why do think all these people come here dissatisfied in their relationships later on asking for advice. Certain things they may be able to salvage, but a lot of things go down because they were never happy to begin with.

Good things can only be found patiently.
>>
Do you keep a 'backup guy' just in case?
>>
>>18127276
No.
I don't even talk to single guys.
>>
>>18127279
There is this married woman in class who has been staring at me in class and seems to enjoy talking to me. But she often avoids me and just stares at me at afar. I think she is really nice and was not interested in her at all. But now I just avoid her because I can feel her nervousness and see her staring when I'm around. Should I have just made up that I had a girl friend so we could be friends?
>>
If I like a girl should I like and comment on her facebook posts or do the opposite? Or does it not change anything?
>>
>>18126392
Surely you have girlfriends and have "girl talk"... Would you say that most girls are as kinky as you? Is it fairly normal in most girls to want to be flat out used sexually and explore the "nastier" fetishes? Do girls want their man to just flat out degrade and make them their cum rag whore when it comes to sex?
>>
>>18127304
It probably depends on what kind of person you are. Some people are attractive when they act like they don't care about anything and they shouldn't like things someone posts on facebook. Sincerity is most important
>>
Fucked up.
We've been dating for 4 months, everything was sweet, she loves and adores me, I treat her like a princess, and suddenly I get this idea that I have to dump her, forget about our love and go party and fuck chicks left and right. Try to have a civil break up, she's in tears, I'm surprisingly calm. Needless to say, three weeks go by, I get a taste of the "good life" and understand that I'm a fucking idiot who threw his great relationship out of the window. Hoping there's still time to make it right, I bring her out to apologize and beg forgiveness. We "kind of" get back together, but now she's obviously mad at me and super cold. Today she told me she didn't forgive me, and it'll take some effort and "actions" from me to make it work, not just words. I'm ready for anything, but what is it she particularly has in mind? Will it work out? I honestly want to put in the effort.
>>
>>18127307
Any femanons give your opinions to this please.
>>
How weird is guy which never talks about relationships or things like that? Maybe occasional joke but nothing serious
>>
My gf has bipolar, and I love her–she really is the one. We're usually so happy together, but I really struggle when she gets into these phases where she's angry and depressed.

I try my best to be there for her for support, but the anger is something that's really hard for me to deal with. She takes it out on me. She'll say things that are really hurtful through text, and I'll reply trying to help her, but it only makes it worse. But then she gets angry at me if I don't say anything, and she'll start saying things like she wishes she was dead.

I'm afraid of my own voice when she's like this, because It just makes it worse, but when I do nothing, it also makes it worse.

It's not always like this, she really is an amazing and kind person, the best girlfriend I've ever had. And when she calms down she gets really apologetic about the things she says. I love this girl more than anything, but when this happens, I never know what to do.

I have so much work and study I need to focus on, but I spend days putting my whole energy in trying to help her. I'm falling so far behind, I just don't know how to balance things. And when i do get moments where i can focus, I'm usually so depressed about what's happening that It's so hard.

I should restate, this isn't something that happens often. But when it does, it really wears me down. I never know what to say to her.

How can i handle the situation better?
>>
Carless anon here, how's this for asking a girl out:
>After asking how her schedule is
>"Hey I was thinking, on _____ I could head over to your place and we could catch an Uber to [restaurant a guy let us both sample] and get lunch, on like a date, how about it?
>>
>>18127325
Ah, I have the same situation. Don't worry, she'll be fine. Tell her something nice and close the subject. Don't actively ignore her, but be sure that tommorow she'll forget about the whole thing, so there's no need to worry like that. She just wants some attention, girls are honestly like that.
>>
>>18127324
Virgin.
>>
Girls I'm just fed up with your shit.

Please be considerate of your boyfriend's feelings. You might feel like you go through a lot of shit, and you probably get support for it too, but if you're in a serious relationship it hurts the guy too. At least talk to him about your shit.
>>
>>18126202

I was having a connection with a girl and our relationship was not on point but close. I did something weird and now I feel like I shouldn't even face her. [spoiler]I left chocolate on her bedroom[/spoiler]. It was too soon I suppose? I don't have notion of how fast I want things.

>Men
How do I control myself

>Women:
Is it possible to pick up and start over? I creeped her out. If yes, how do I get her respect back?

Normally, how much time is a women comfortable with before dating?
>>
>>18127351
Good because that's who I am
>>
>>18127377
If you're in your twenties it's definitely weird.
>>
>>18127384
>stigmatizing
>>
>>18127384
I'm almost exactly twenty. I won't have sex until I meet someone I like
>>
>>18127389
Most twenty-something virgin guys are so for being immature or lazy, not because they chose to stay celibate.
>>
>>18127103
A friend of mine is getting married to a wealthy guy. She has constantly told me how shes just useing him for his money because all she has to do is hold out her hand and she gets what she wants. She acts diffrent when hes around. Acts all ditzy and lovey dovey all smiles. She fucks other guys behind his back.
>>
>>18127364
Guy here
Things are creepy if you find them creepy. If she asks "did you leave chocolate on my bedroom" and you tell her "yeah, enjoy it", she'll think it's cool and hot. If she notices you stopped looking her in the eyes, THAT is going to be creepy.
>>
Guys:
I love my boyfriend dearly and we've been together four years next month, but the sex is so fucking boring. It's been the same lackluster foreplay and the same boring position for the past few months now. I even have to lube myself up beforehand because he's so bad at getting me going.

What should I do? I can imagine a guy being told he's bad in bed is soul-crushing, but it absolutely needs to be worked on.
>>
>>18127400
Good friends you got there
>>
>>18127405
Same problem, but I'm a guy and the girl is super shy and I end up doing most of the work. More often than not she gets multiple orgasms from me eating her out, and then she just leaves me like that.
>>
>>18127400
This post might have ruined my day, I feel like garbage for reading this
>>
>>18127410
My boyfriend eating me out is 100% absolutely my favourite thing in the world, guaranteed orgasms every time. But the fucker NEVER DOES IT. I've talked to him multiple times about it, asked if I taste funny, if he hates it etc. He swears I taste fine and he likes it, but he never does it. I go down on him all the time and even vomited once because his jizz tasted so funky (no idea what the fuck he ate), but he couldn't be bothered to give me what I want half the time. Shit sucks.
>>
there's a girl in my class whom i've known for a few years now, but there was never something going on.
a year ago or so i'd suspect her for liking me more than just friends, but i didn't think about it at all because i wasn't interested back then

now the question: is there generally a chance despite knowing each other for years without anything going on?
note that is is very far from "i want to ask out my best friend", we're definitely not close friends, but more than casual friends.
>>
>>18127139
I dated a girl like this and she turned out to be bad news bears. Around some friends she was affectionate towards me and i was her man. Then around others she acted more like i was just her "boy toy" at the time.

She only wanted to impress her friends and ended up not really being in to me at all. Figure out what shes useing you for.
>>
File: 1448392283493.jpg (57KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1448392283493.jpg
57KB, 550x413px
Ladies;

Is a smelly butthole normal?

My girlfriend's butthole smells. It's not a stink but it's very noticeable and kills my boner.

If it's not normal, how can I let my gf down gently that she needs to clean up more thoroughly? I would expect her to do the same if my dick smelled bad.
>>
>>18127405
>You know what would be fun? If we tried X.
>>
>>18127400
Alpha fux, beta bux.
>>
>>18127405
You lead. Suck his dick and get in your favorite position or cozy spot. Or go out somewhere public and do it at night? Don't expect him to be the only creative person in the house, do sumn.
>>
>>18127405
You either be frank and grow some balls to tell him face to face or you'll inevitably cheat. Most women choose b).
>>
>>18127433
Just take a shower together.
>>
>>18127148
Another question.

If you have a boyfriend and another guy starts to talk you up and you tell you boyfriend "hes just a friend"... Do u honestly think the other guy is wanting to be friends? Or do u know damn well what the other guy wants and is just trying to down play it to your boy friend because you know you like the other guy too and possibly going to cheat.?
>>
File: vagina on my face all the time.jpg (127KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
vagina on my face all the time.jpg
127KB, 923x633px
>>18127449
>Do u honestly think the other guy is wanting to be friends?
>>
File: apulasi.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apulasi.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>18127330
Help pls help
>>
>>18127455
Not the person you're talking to, but I've literally stood and talked to people about their incredibly niche hobbies that we both enjoy at a party. Once they learn I have a boyfriend, they're out like a shot.
>>
>>18127455
This is why divorce rates are so high, people aren't finding partners they'd also call a friend, women and men are just vaginas/dicks and status symbols.
>>
>>18127459
If you're looking to fuck, why spend time with a taken girl?
>>
File: 1486501054272.jpg (320KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
1486501054272.jpg
320KB, 609x609px
>>18127455
This is fucking hilarious and 100% true

Girls are boring to us. 80% of them are copy and paste instawhores who wear the same thing and are "obsessed" with the exact same basic shit

Why is it so hard for girls to be interesting and funny?

Seriously, chicks aren't funny.
>>
>>18127468
The shit you like isn't interesting either.

You're stupid so the irony of that post and a guy complaining that girls aren't experts on "interesting" things like Boba Fett is lost on you lmao
>>
>>18127463
It just seems weird as fuck to me that people go from "I'm enjoying a reciprocal conversation about things we both enjoy and rarely get to talk about with others" to "WOW NO WAY MAN I'M OUT OF THERE". I kinda get it if it's mundane small talk with someone you're physically attracted to, but something you're passionate about and getting to share with another person? Makes no sense to me. Don't see why a conversation about things that interest you suddenly become garbage and worthless when the person on the other end's taken.
>>
girls

i have this penpal that i really enjoy talking to, we have a lot in common on many levels, similar goals and interests. We call each other a lot too and enjoy talking to each other. We are even flirty too.

here's my question. I think i'm starting to like her, so would it be acceptable if i asked her "hey ******, im curious, is long distance dating something you could do?"

Like i said, I like this girl, but i want to gauge if its something she would actually even consider before i get my hopes up.
>>
>>18127470
If you weren't busy overreacting to an anonymous user on the internet, you'd realize that I never related to the post at all

I simply said girls aren't funny or interesting. Because they're not.
>>
>>18127330
Does she even like you? Does she have a car?

I would say no do not ask her like that.
>>
>>18127474
No, he's not enjoying the reciprocal discussion about things you both enjoy, he enjoys the idea of entertaining you long enough so that you opeb your legs and let P go in V. When you say that you have a constant P which goes in your V, that possibility of P in V is not there anymore, at which point it's better to look for another one to entertain long enough to get the possibility of P in V.
>>
>>18127481
>overreacting
Is that what you call freaking out so hard over being called out on missing the point that you pretend you never even replied to a post you clearly quoted ?

> I never related to the post at all
Jedi mind tricks don't work here retard lmao
>>
>>18127486
Alright, lady. I'll let you be you.

But you'll never be funny.
>>
>>18127364
Was it like a candy bar or heart shaped box of chocolates? Lol

Dont avoid. just make a joke of it.
>>
>>18127482
>Does she even like you?
She's been pretty flirty and talkative lately, mentioned a recent break up and stressed to me that she's never going back with him, was straight up touch-feely from time to time last year with me and even asked me out once(but this could've been platonic). I think she likes me, yes.
>Does she have a car
Yes but she's in a cast so she can't drive, hence the uber.
>I would say no do not ask her like that.
What about just asking "Wanna have lunch on [day]?" and working out the rest if she says yes?
>>
>>18127364
What was her response? Are you sure you creeped her out or are you just thinking too much?
>>
>>18127330
Only in America
>>
>>18127495
What do you mean?
>>
>>18127481
I'm funny and interesting, i think. Guys want to sleep with me but they don't want to date me.
>>
>>18127460
Divorce rates are so high because people try to be someone they think their partner needs them to be instead of themself.
>>
>>18127496
Only in America being carless is a horrible fate.
>>
>>18127505

Canada too ;)
>>
>>18127509
Canada is a part of America, is it not?
>>
>>18127513

the continent of North America, yes...
>>
>>18127516
So why correct me?
>>
>>18127499
>Guys want to sleep with me but they don't want to date me.

Is this something alot of girls think?
>>
>>18127411
Yea but maybe karma is real.
>>
>>18127400
You are complicit in her deception and cheating.
>>
>>18127505
Here in South America too.
>>
>>18127536
That's why I said "only in America" ;^)
>>
>>18127521
What do you mean? It's not "thinking", I've literally had guys tell me they don't want to date me, but we could still fuck if i want, then they get mad at me when i say no thanks.
>>
>>18127513
>Canada is a part of America, is it not?
No, it isn't.

Or did you REALLY mean to include Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Clipperton Island, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Calcos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uruguay and Venezuela when you said "Only in America being carless is a horrible fate" and not just the country with the hamburgers and orange leader man?
>>
What does it mean when girls say I have a great ass and keep slapping and groping it? I feel like a piece of meat.
>>
>>18127542
Wow. What an autist
>>
>>18127542
I feel like you'd get le american bear edit of your post if we were on /int/.
>>
>>18127520
because when people say 'America' they mean the USA and not North America, retard.
>>
>>18127541
There is nothing wrong with having sex for pleasure even tough society teaches women they are "sluts" if they dont ask anything in return, as for the part where they get mad i am sorry to hear you had men approach you that are still boys inside, i am sure there are plenty of guys out there that want to date you.
>>
>>18127553
No, only yanks do that. There are languages which call you by your proper nationality, the United Statian, while America is used to refer to the Americas.
>>
>>18127479

anyone
>>
File: k.png (47KB, 632x1032px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
47KB, 632x1032px
>>18127550
>>
>>18127479
Dont do it. If it aint broke dont fix it. Ride it out, live your lives, see what happens.
>>
>>18127559

lol no its not.

there is a reason why people from the USA are AMERICANS.

Canada- Canadians
Mexico- Mexicans
Chile- Chileans..
>>
>>18127563

what do you mean? Yeah, its not broken. But, i kind of wish we could have something more
>>
>>18127559
Do you really know so fucking much about every single country in the Americas to make sweeping statements?

Dumb enough to make them about a country as big as the United States.

also the BBC almost ALWAYS refers to the United States as America, you're full of shit.
>>
>>18127565
>there is a reason why people from the USA are AMERICANS
Yeah, arbitrary English bullshit, which is also why Brits are not called United Kingdomians
>>
>>18127556
I agree but i personally don't want sex outside of a relationship. I'm fine with other people doing what they want, but having sex with someone who doesn't want even a temporary commitment to me is not what i want.
>>
>>18127571

>why Brits are not called United Kingdomians

probably for historical reasons
>>
>>18127568
>also the BBC almost ALWAYS refers to the United States as America, you're full of shit.

I'm not full of shit. There are languages which call Americans "United Statians". Also BBC you see in the yankland is hardly a good piece of anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>18127568
Calm your tits, Jesus fuck.
>>
I have this thing I do every year and send out Easter cards to friends and family. Funny stuff. Sent one to my recent ex, too. Wonder if she tossed it so the new guy wouldn't ask questions?!
>>
>>18127578
>Also BBC you see in the yankland is hardly a good piece of anecdotal evidence.
Just admit you're full of shit, go to the website, watch the news, read headlines, they call America America.
>>
>>18127578
what are these languages? Can you prove that the 100+ languages on this Earth all call Americans "United Statians"? Because this is news to me
>only yanks call themselves Americans
>oh no wait I mean some languages call you United Statians
the other dude is right, you're full of shit.
>>
>>18127581
You're literally dismissing thousands of languages because BBC calls the USA America sometimes. Is British English a foreign language to you?
>>
>>18127587
>only yanks do it
>oh wait a second the British do it too
jesus fuck just leave
>>
>>18126202
For anyone:

She texted me "you really pissed me off earlier, and I'm really upset with you right now"

how do I respond? It's because I was being a bit of an ass when she called me earlier. I had just woken up and took a fat dab because it's my day off. We didn't talk or text or anything for a few hours until she sent me that, btw.

Now I feel like shit, and when she texted me it felt like a big rock dropped in my stomach.
>>
File: murigan education.png (2MB, 1600x1900px) Image search: [Google]
murigan education.png
2MB, 1600x1900px
>>18127587
>>18127578
>>18127571
>>18127559
>>18127513
>>18127505
Go back to /int/ if you want to troll Americans, you're ruining the thread.
>>
>>18127572
That is your full right but i just wanted to let you know, all i can say is be as honest about it as possible and eventually you will come across a guy that will want you for more then just sex.
>>
>>18127597
>I was just pretending to be retarded!
Every time.
>>
Why does every average looking person think they're a 7/10 looks wise? 7/10 means theres only 3 tiers above you, that means brad pitt is only 3 tiers above you. 5/10 is average, even thats being generous for the mode of people
>>
>ask the opposite sex thread
>all this fucking pointless arguing

I cant think of a question, so someone just give me some useful general advice. I'm a guy if that helps.
>>
>>18127616
masturbate and your life will be good
>>
>>18127614
Because people like to feel better about themselves. Even when rating other people the average is around 7/10.
>>
>>18127619
Masturbating makes my hair thin.
>>
>>18127543
it's pretty self-explanatory but if you don't like it you should just ask them to stop
>>
>>18127625
well shit
>>
>>18127623
I don't get it, that means theres literally only 3 tiers ahead of that rating. Ms universe only 3 tiers ahead?????????

There's nothing wrong with being a 5/10, most people are 5/10
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52KB, 1000x1000px
I am unable to masturbate to porn that has real people in it.
I can only jack off to hentai and sfm stuff.

Real porn disgusts me, and I fear that if I were ever to end up in an intimate situation with a girl, I would be disgusted by her.
Wat do?
>>
>>18127637
drop hentai and sfm stuff and let your brain rewire itself back to normal.
>>
>>18127636
50 is a number associated with failure in most cultures.
>>
>>18127637
Stop the 2D immediately. When you masturbate use only 3D or your imagination. But no imagining 2D.
>>
>>18127470
Hey fuck you, fighter jets, football, and welding are awesome
>>
File: well fug.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
well fug.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>18127642
>>18127645

Tried that, doesn't work.
Even after weeks of not masturbating at all, I still find real porn disgusting.
And masturbating to just my imagination takes forever for me to actually come.

This site has fucked my head.
>>
>>18127491
Yea man keep it casual and maybe spontaneous. The cab thing might make you look desperate. And dont mention date unless your 100% sure shes interested in you.

Make sure you didnt already freindzone yourself with your conversations. If you did, maybe try and turn that around before you ask her to hang.
>>
>>18127531
Girls.
>>
>>18127614
>>18127614
3 tiers is a lot. Imagine the difference between a 2 and a 5. Or a 4 and a 7. I don't think it's that egotistical for someone to think they're 3 tiers from the hottest of the hot.
>>
>>18127672
yeah maybe you're right...But it IS only 30%

If you're a 7/10 you're missing only 30% of the necessary criteria for absolute perfect beauty. (of course it's subjective to a point, but there is such thing as universal beauty which is what we're talking about with the rating system)
>>
>>18127681
>>18127672
and that's not accounting the fact that no one ever gives a ten, even the most aboslutely stunning people are given 9.6-9.7
>>
File: emilia.gif (327KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.gif
327KB, 500x531px
Question for girls

The moments before you're about to cheat on your boyfriend what is going through your head? Genuinely curious, I just can't imagine it.
>>
>>18127688
Probably the anime folder they found on your laptop
>>
>>18127693
We both watch anime when we're alone and bored but we've never watched any together, and she doesn't know about the folder
>>
>>18127567
But its long distance. What is more? You basically have a relationship with her. Try to put a title on it and it may scare her away because then shes feels she isnt free to "grow" or experience physical intimacy with another person. Which she has a right.
>>
>>18127695
What are your hobbies? What's your job? What in your life are you extremely passionate about and focused on with absolute panty-wetting determination?
>>
>>18127580
Most likely tossed it after showing her bf and both having a good chuckle as to she hasnt even thought about you once.
>>
>>18127596
Just go see her later or she comes to you. She'll still be emotional but you can actually read it better not some bitch voice. Apologize only once if you feel the need and be cheery as business as usual. If she can't get over it well then onto the next
>>
>>18127587
Will you guys shut the fuck up already.
>>
Can anyone in this thread give me some more input on this please?
>>18127325

>>18127334
Thanks, but sometimes the subject doesn't stay closed. Like it will for some hours, and then she'll start saying a bunch of hurtful or suicidal things again
>>
>>18127596
Dont respond. Just call her later like nothing happened ask her to come hang out. If she brings it up just be like my bad and brush it off.
>>
>>18127700
I'm a university student graduating in September and I'm panty-wet passionate about my career in software engineering and in travelling. Don't have much time to be passionate about anything else at the moment but I always up for trying new things.

When I have time I like to practice art, snowboarding/skateboarding/surfing, running, develop video games and going on food adventures. Also I have no friends.
>>
File: 1441836980612.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441836980612.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
What is "boring" sex?

I've always thought I've had normal sex, but I keep seeing in threads like this that people have boring sex.

since I'm 100% sure I'm not vanilla, what is "boring" sex?
>>
>>18127688
Just like we think with our dicks they think with their pussies.
>>
>>18127733
Sex that doesn't make me come.
Doing the same 3 positions over and over.
Not passionate sex.
>>
>>18127740
I've had plenty of opportunities to wet my dick with other girls but chosen not to.
>>
>>18127747
Women generally don't have self-control or morals dude.
>>
>>18127751
Why?
>>
>>18127490
>>18127401
>>18127494

>>18127494
>>18127490
>>18127401

normal box of chocolates. she texted me saying that I was too intense and that scared her. I immediately choked.

A friend of hers told me it bothered her. I retracted since I didn't want to insist. She made a point to clear to make a joke about it. If I did, she would probably think I was a cunt. I think she isn't used to this type of attention.

shitty reply, im on my phone
>>
>>18127758
They are emotion driven.
>>
>>18127770
What about the emotions for their boyfriend?
>>
Girls, I took a girl out last month (known her for about 3), and she was the one that told me that she wanted to go out again, but now that Uni has dtarted back, she said she's been stressed and she barely initiates text/conversation. She said she didnt have time for a boyfriend just now but seemed pretty interested. She brought up the topic of relationships on our date. I'm a little bit of an amateur so I suck at reading signs.

Is it GG or yeah nah? I can provide more backstoey if needed.
>>
>>18127758
>trying to understand women
don't bother.
>>
why do women talk to me they lean on the wall at their side with their face facing me? I feel uncomfortable so I usually lean with my back against the wall.
>>
>>18127780
I should also mention she's been a bit 'cold' if you will for ~3 weeks leading up to now. She's cool and I want to be friends for a bit but it feels like I've opened pandora's box...
>>
>>18127307
Girls... Thoughts on this?

Do you secretly want your man to take full control and absolutly make you feel like his "slut" in bed?
>>
>>18127779
Emotions are ephemeral and depend on different circumstances that are forever in motion. A good relationship is built on more than that.
>>
>>18127733
Not enough foreplay, doing the same things in pretty much the same order, ending sex/sexual stuff after having orgasms. Also taking it too seriously
>>
>>18127787
Funny how not even on an anonymous imageboard girl will admit what they really want.
>>
>>18127787
>Do you secretly want your man to take full control and absolutly make you feel like his "slut" in bed?
Nah. I like being in control, or having him be in control, or be lame and cute and lovey together. I prefer being the dominant one tho.
I don't like feeling degraded or humiliated.
>>
I'm a man asking a woman, and this is probably the most generic question ever, but does height matter? I'll answer my own question if a woman were to ask me, and I personally don't really care about a woman's height.

Follow up. Is being tall make you think the man is more attractive, even if you don't notice he may have an uglier face than a short man?

And I know OP says something along this line in the FAQ, but Im going to ask it anyway
>>
>>18127763
"Too intense" bullshit excuse for not telling you that she isnt interested in you at all.
>>
>>18127787
Can't speak for all girls and I know some that would absolutely detest any roughhousing in the bedroom, but I definitely want that
>>
>>18127802
In general, I think taller men are more attractive.

An ugly face keeps being ugly even on a 6'2 men.
It is not a relevant factor when I choose who I date, in general. I don't date guys visibly shorter than me, but other than that it's all fair.
>>
To either gender really.

My wife was my first everything. First girlfriend, kiss, fuck, etc. I wasn't her first anything of course. But on top of that, when we decide to have a kid - it's not her first time having one. Her first and only other child she has ever had was a while ago with her boyfriend before me, early on in their six year relationship. It was an accident, they tried to make it work, it didn't, and they gave the baby to their mother and now pass it off as her sister and not her daughter. In general the whole experience was terrible apparently, probably because the guy is/was a scumbag.

Regardless, it bothers me knowing that when we have a kid - it's not her first time. And this is big, bigger than having any of your other firsts. It's my first time but not hers. I worry about her not being satisfied, that she'll still look back and wish that things could have worked out before. That she won't be happy she had to wait a second time for things to work out. That it won't be special because she's already done it. My list of worries goes on.

We've talked about this, she says it's not like that. That it will be special anyways, that she's over it, etc but it still bothers me. I don't know if it's jealousy or what, but I don't know. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with this, no matter how much she tells me I'm looking at this the wrong way. Any advice, please?
>>
>>18127787
I like a guy to occasionally be physically dominant, to hold me down and nail me hard.

But I don't like him doing things against my will or doing or saying things I find degrading.
>>
>>18127763
I just would have been like

"i think i left my chocolate at your house, you better not have ate them". with an angry face
>>
>>18127811
Why are you dating a single mom in the first place? Get your head out of your ass, she obviously took advantage of your inexperience to land a beta provider.
>>
>>18127811
Gonna have to go with >>18127823
Sorry
>>
>>18127658
>Make sure you didnt already freindzone yourself with your conversations
I might've, how would I know if I did and how do I turn it around?

I mean 3 days ago she was pretty flirty but not so much now even though it's understandable (just got out of surgery)
>>
>>18127780
You fucked up somwhere. Shes not interested at all. Maybe she never was and was just bored so she hung out with you. Believe it or not a lot of girls lose interest in a guy when sees "she can have him if she wants". Guys will try too hard too fast or be wayy to careing, and nice. Girls dont like that shit. They want a guy that seems he doesnt care soo much. Especially at the start.
>>
>>18127780
Uni started again and she already has somone to fuck. Stop texting her.
>>
>>18127785
they're lovin u m8, give 'em the 8 incher
>>
>>18127780
Don't even bother. Let her contact you if anything and only meet up on your time. Let her suggest and plan it not you. You already initiated and she didn't buy so just wasting your time until she proves herself worthy. Don't get hung up on this female
>>
Have a date coming up. How do I find out if she's a virgin without coming off as creepy?
>>
>>18127785
If your the antisocial type. They feel power over you and are either trying to be nice or just fucking with you because its funny and their bitches.
>>
>>18127823
This x 10000000

You're gonna get trapped. She got you convinced good and since it's your first wet hole you're hooked. Heard this story countless times. Nice church guy meets woman at church. Good show till marriage. Then she just wrecks him financially and mentally.

Get out asap. You are not the love of her life.

Ps she handed off the kid to her parents and sister. Fuck that. Bad character
>>
>>18127802
Adding to what this anon asked
I like girls who are really tall. Ideally between 5'8" and 6'1". How likely is a woman that height to go for a man in the low-average range (5'9")?
>>
>>18127857
I am 5'9 and my boyfriend is the same height as me.
>>
>>18127846
Why even bother. Just have a good time. Fucking weirdo
>>
>>18127872
I'd love to, but I'd rather know before I decide if I'd actually like to keep dating her.
>>
>>18127834
>You fucked up somwhere

This is what I gathered but I can't think of where.

>Believe it or not a lot of girls lose interest in a guy when sees "she can have him if she wants". Guys will try too hard too fast or be wayy to careing, and nice. Girls dont like that shit.

I didn't go too hard. I kept our conversation mostly the same, didn't offer her any "special treatment" or anything like that. We were going to go out again about 2 weeks after our first date with only basic conversation in between, but she wanted to invite her (female) friend along and then when something came up with the place we were going to, she didn't want to change the place.
>>18127837

>Uni started again and she already has somone to fuck. Stop texting her

According to her she's never had a boyfriend, so I doubt this is the case. But I'm going to stop texting her regardless.

>>18127845
>>18127845

>Don't even bother. Let her contact you if anything and only meet up on your time. Let her suggest and plan it not you. You already initiated and she didn't buy so just wasting your time until she proves herself worthy. Don't get hung up on this female

Thanks for the advice. I work with her which makes it twice as fucked, because she'll initiate conversation with me in the break room...
>>
File: advice.png (76KB, 1350x577px) Image search: [Google]
advice.png
76KB, 1350x577px
Girls (and guys), I need your help ASAP. I'm in love with my best friend (and have been aware of it for three months) and have to tell her by the end of this week. I have no idea how to even begin to tell her, and I have dinner with her (and a few of her other friends) in about an hour and fifteen minutes. How do I go about this? Pic related is the advice I saved from a few anons last time I was here.
>>
>>18127325
Can anyone give me advice for this?
>>
>>18127877
What the fuck
>>
>>18127811
What would bother me more is the fact that she gave her kid to her mom and is not raiseing it herself. Tells ppl its her sister. What in the fuck.

Other than that i dated a single mom before and she was a really good person/girl and tried really hard for a successful relationship with me. I was broke as a joke btw.
>>
>>18127889
Is it really that weird? You check if a girl is fat or annoying before any commitment. I don't see how this is any different.
>>
>>18127895
Because it's weird to specifically want a virgin. And it's unforgiveable if you're not a virgin yourself.

This isn't the middle ages.
>>
I've never felt the need to ask for advice on this board as I've got enough emotional intelligence to get by the shit that most people go through. However, this post goes towards you. ladies.

There's this girl at work that I was getting along with and though she, in general, seems to be everyone's friend, I felt she was extra flirtatious with me. She was coming on to me pretty strong a week or so ago and I kept my cool and brushed her off half joking . I'm always careful not to give too much attention to beautiful girls as hard as it is.

Now, it's time to bring in a male coworker friend of mine. This girl knows that him and I talk a lot. We're good friends. A few days ago he told me that she hit him up to hook up out of the blue. He doesn't know that I was starting to catch feelings for her. She ended up blowing him. I was crushed to hear this as it completely changed my perception of her. I knew she wasn't a goody two shoes but this hit me so hard.

Now, my active imagination tells me that she did this solely to fuck with me. This is a girl who I guarantee has never been turned down. I find it hard to not see her as a slut since there's who the double standard issue where if she were a dude she'd be seen as a "baller". Let's be honest though, a woman will almost always be able to get laid no more what. I don't even know what answer I'm looking for. I still feel fucked from finding this out. I'm waiting for the rational side of my brain to override the emotional one. Would you guys still invest emotionally in a girl like this? I'm not planning on giving her the cold shoulder but I'm definitely not gonna receive her as I used to. Thoughts?
>>
>>18127906
>unforgivable
I am a virgin, and it's not a fucking crime lol. I want another virgin, big deal. Others want other shit, you don't decide what's forgivable.
>>
>>18127877
So ask her right now so you don't waste her time
>>
>>18127906
I don't know what's up with you but it's not weird to specifically want a virgin. I personally don't care if a girl is a virgin but it's not weird if a guy wants a contemporary slut. Nowadays it's uncommon because of how impractical it is but I don't know why you're so assblasted and pretending to be surprised and shit.
>>
>>18127883
Don't shit where you eat, retard. Let this one go. Unless either you or her leave, then do not touch a coworker. Bad idea
>>
>>18127887
Tell her right now or forever hold your peace. No pussyfooting either. Go right in and be done with it.
>>
>>18127887
Do it after dinner too not before. That way if it crashes and burns oh well. Don't get too drunk either
>>
>>18127925
This. You should find someone who holds the same values as you. If they're weirded out by you asking, they're not for you because they don't share your feelings on something that's important to you.
>>
>>18127888
She needs to get help. Professionally not your shoulder. Until then do not progress the relationship.

I've dealt with this. Not fun and totally dragged me down with it. You can only deal for so long.
>>
>>18127920
Hey, I'm 19, I need to learn the hard way sometimes, unfortunately.
>>
>>18127911
1. She's a hoe

2. Don't shit where you eat

3. Keep your distance from her. She's trouble
>>
>>18127934
Keep in contact if you can handle it but no feelings until either one of you leaves or you meet someone better
>>
>>18127722
>>18127709
I already texted her apologizing and said why I was being standoffish, but she hasn't responded.

I fucking hate my life...I thought that maybe things were starting to really move forward between the two of us, and now I've hit another wall.

I haven't been completely open with her about how I feel and I can't tell if that's hurting or benefiting me...but at the same time she's the only person where it hurts me to see her upset and makes me feel helpless knowing I'm the reason she is. I don't think I can make anyone feel better, and all I'll do is fuck things up.

:(
>>
>>18126202

Whats everyones prefered way of self harm?

This can be anons/femanons
>>
>>18127916
I plan to, but not so bluntly.
>>18127919
I don't understand the butthurt either, I don't tell others what girls they're allowed to pursue. As long as you're being honest and not hurting anyone I don't see a problem.
>>
>>18127945
Digging nails in to fists
>>
>>18127832
Context of said flirtyness?

If she still talks to you a lot and even initiates the contact id say your alright.

If its always you texting/calling first, she gives short replys, doesnt try to hold or help carry the conversation forward, these are bad signs.

How personal have conversations got with her? Does she allow it to get sexual in nature? Have you even tried taking it down that route? This is how you avoid the friendzone or at least establish your intent and find out hers.
>>
>>18127846
You can't, because that is by definition creepy, dude.
>>
>>18127911
>I've got enough emotional intelligence to get by the shit that most people go through
Here's your (You)
>>
>>18127952

I cannae do that as I bite them all
>>
>>18127955
I don't see an alternative?
>>
>>18127942
>Keep in contact if you can handle it

I don't know if I even want to desu. Like she'll talk to me at work, but I'm sick of feeling tricked/cheated. Don't say we're "on a date" or that I'm "boyfriend material" and you want to go out again if you fuckin don't..

Should I completely just drop her even if she tries coming on to me when uni's over?
>>
>>18127945
broken piece of glass to make gashes on/around my ankles.
>>
>>18127943
Do not text her anymore. You apologized and that's it. If she can't accept it then you don't need this immaturity in your life. If she doesn't text back in a week or two then send out a feeler what's up or whatever.

No more sappy shit. Own up to what you did and move on from it. Can't change it now

Stop feeling bad too. You need to be confident not crying over nonsense

Chin up buddy
>>
>>18127945
Punch myself in the gut and sometimes the face
>>
>>18127963
Do you enjoy being used for when she's bored? Cause if you do then continue to allow what's going on.

Be cool and cordial when you see her st work and nothing more

If she comes into you after uni and you have nothing else going on, then entertain the idea but let her initiate everything. Practice only. You don't want to take someone seriously that didn't take you seriously, right?
>>
>>18127877
Dude assumeing you even manage to hold her interest... Ask her a bit later in "random getting to know you" conversation.
>>
>>18127989
Actually she's the one who wanted to date me. So I think she's pretty interested. And all the more reason not to string her along.
>>
>>18127931
That's not an option. I wouldn't ever do that to her, she's been there for me when I've needed her, I'm not going to abandon her when she needs me.

This isn't something that's happening all the time. It's just sometimes.
>>
>>18127945
grinding teeth.
>>
>>18127987
Thanks for the advice bro, I'm still a bit of a dating noob so it's really helped.

I think i need to do a bit of self reflection over whats happened with this bitch.
>>
>>18127945

I personally like to take a knife and lighter, heat the knife up and press the blunt side against the skin, making a burn line. Its less obvious than cuts.
>>
File: 1486782037741.jpg (104KB, 675x570px) Image search: [Google]
1486782037741.jpg
104KB, 675x570px
>>18127945
Dating girls
>>
>>18128006
She's dragging you down. How can you help her if your studies and mental health is taking a constant hit.

She needs to seek help. Go talk to a councilor at the uni/college office or clinic and tell them what you said above
>>
>>18128016
Think about it until tomorrow or the next day. Then forget it and move on. Better yourself and keep moving forward.

She didn't want what you had to offer in the beginning (coworker or not) but someone else will. You won't meet them unless you put yourself out there. Get involved with other groups/clubs/activities
>>
>>18127887
Why do you have to tell her by the end of the week?

Age?
>>
>>18128020

You absolutely got me there anon :D
>>
Guys or girls:

Can you give some advice on how to hide your feelings? I almost cried the other day in front of a teacher, she saw me and saw trough me. I felt very insignificant even though she understood. How do I keep it in?
>>
>>18127925
>>18127927
I have to see her all the time so I can't be too blunt about it.

>>18128041
Because I'm worried that she'll go out this weekend and meet some guy that'll be better than I could ever dream to be.
>>
You'll stop having feelings soon enough don't worry
>>
>>18127911
I feel like she did that on purpose too. Dont make a scene, pretend you dont know, keep her in your "friend only zone" and mess with a chick she knows maybe even at work. Boom she'll want ur dick again. Feed it to her and drop her cold turkey.
>>
>>18128059
Just don't cry, think about flowers and kittens when you feel a cry coming on. If you're a guy, then get your test levels checked
>>
>>18128059
Stoicism.
>>
>>18128086
>Stoicism

How?
>>
>>18128033
I get what you're saying, but this isn't just some girl I like or any other girlfriend. I know she's the one, I've not felt a connection like this with any other person in my life. I love her, and there isn't much I wouldn't do for her. I know a lot of people would say that's foolish of me to invest so much into one person, but I can't help it. I feel like my mental health would be far worse without her. I'd be completely lost
>>
>>18128086
>>18128093
not him but read into marcus Aurelius teachings
>>
>>18128066
Self defeating behavior will be your downfall. Tell her or don't. Either way it'll be action and consequence.

If she goes out and meets someone else, then you never had a chance.

Be blunt, tell her. Literally takes a minute, maybe two if you run your mouth too much.

Don't waste any more opportunities or else you'll set the standard for life
>>
>>18128078
Drop hard too. She will lose her fucking mind. Hopefully she won't go running to HR for your sake but you should be finding a new job by then
>>
>>18128096
Thanks!
>>
>>18128059
Think of things that make you angry
>>
>>18127943
Shes messing with you now. She won when you apologized. Dont pour your feelings out to her that almost always cripples the girls view of the guy. Do not text or call her at all. If she doesnt respond in a day then tell her your done. Say youve been thinking lately and you dont really want a relationship right now. Then shell fight for your attention maybe pour her feelings to you and you win again.
>>
>>18127953
Well I was talking to her and she's apparently into this girl, had no idea she was bi but I guess I don't have a chance now, thanks for the advice though, if events were different I'd say, after reading your post, that I wasn't in the friendzone but now I can only be in the friendzone, welp.
>>
>>18128094
Help yourself first. Secure your studies and a job. Can't help her much if your working Wendy's drive thru 40hrs a week

If she hasn't seen the psych yet, which I assume she has for a diagnosis, then that's a must

You need to also see a psych or sociologist or councilor at the campus clinic about mental health for you. Just talking about will help and they will give you pointers

There gotta be a sub Reddit for bipolar, make a posting there and I'm sure you'll get some responses there
>>
>>18128129
And I mean responses from actual significant others who've stuck around for the long haul. Not some bitch who identifies as bipolar cause she's a nutjob to begin with
>>
How can you tell when there is 'chemistry' between a man and a woman (don't know what else to call it)? When I'm with her I feel like there is some kind of tension or uneasiness in the air I can't really put into words. Butterflies in my stomach, and the air feels heavier and almost electrifying, especially when we're eye-to-eye with each other. Been a long time since I felt these things for a girl. But what I'm wondering is, can this tension in the air be purely one-sided? What if this is all a mirage produced inside my head out of attraction and lust? Is there any way to even remotely tell if this tension I feel is also felt by her?
>>
>>18128176
Lust. Don't fool yourself. If she blushes, touches you or big one- wants to see you again, she might feel the same

Otherwise don't trip over it
>>
>>18128119
I don't want it to be about winning or losing since I feel like the relationship would never last that way. Idk.

Why would she tell me she's mad in the first place? I don't get it...I thought apologizing would help, but shit...
>>
>>18128041
Your going to turn her off by telling her how you feel. Just start flirting with her and gauge her response. Stop being soo nice and start being only slightly rude.
>>
>>18128184
Girlfriend asked me if the pants she had on made her look fat. I replied yes, because I thought it did. She asked my opinion and she got it.

She did not like my opinion and proceeded get an attitude and play I'm going to ignore you and give short responses

I can play that game better. Don't say a fucking word and go to bed. She's apologizing the next morning.

This bitch is playing you like a fiddle. Don't contact her until she does. Why waste your energy or time anymore
>>
This might be geared toward either gender but I don't want to make an entire thread just for this:

There's this girl and I can't stop fucking thinking about her. I like her quite a bit. I don't love her of course, but I feel damn strongly for her. Her presence brightens the hell out of my day and she gets me excited about things in general.

I'm pretty sure she likes me too. I don't know how to ask her to be a "thing", though. Should I ask her out first? We hang out pretty often, but it's usually with a group of friends. Telling her that I'd like to be in a relationship in that situation seems kind of half-assed to me. Is it not that important if we're both attracted to each other?

How would you girls prefer this kind of thing to be handled? And How would you guys go about bringing this up?
>>
>>18128121
Hey man never date a bi chick anyways. I learned that lesson hard.
>>
>>18128176
I can always tell if a girl is into me by our 1 on 1 conversations. Subtley test her boundries as to where she'll let you take it. Also if she smiles with eye contact, and positivley responds to flirtiness.
>>
>>18128224
Ask her to do something together, outside of the group. A walk, hike, mini golf whatever you do there. Key thing, don't mention it to nobody. No posted pictures no checkin's nothing. If she says no then you have your answer

I was in a situation like this too. We got along super great but then one of the basic bitches in the group caught wind and started drama which made her pull away and fucked the dynamic. Given she might've not been the best partner for me long term looking back now

Keep it light and fun. If she liked it she'll want to do it again. Be outcome independent
>>
>>18128224
You never just come out and say i like you i want more blah blah. Thats pathetic hollywood bullshit. Just dont pay her much attention start bein kind of a dick with a few random moments of nice. Make sure you are making her laugh, but dont try too hard and embarrass yourself. She might start liking you as long as your not a pussy and are fairly confident.
>>
>>18128225
I got a bit frustrated and asked her out anyway, I really wanted to do this the entire time, she hasn't responded but it got some of the pressure off regardless.
>>
>>18128097
>Be blunt, tell her. Literally takes a minute, maybe two if you run your mouth too much.
There's so much I have to say though
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.