[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A very pretty 18 year old girl wants me very badly. Every guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rose-that-grew2.jpg (16KB, 319x191px) Image search: [Google]
rose-that-grew2.jpg
16KB, 319x191px
A very pretty 18 year old girl wants me very badly. Every guy wants her but she is basically wrapped around my finger at this point. I'm 25 and never even kissed a girl. She definitely has experience and I can tell she wants me to lead her. She's coming over in two days to smoke weed with me and I am almost 100% sure she expects me to make a move on her.

Help. I'll probably just off myself if I'm a virgin at 26 and this is by far the easiest and best shot I've ever had in my life to fix one of my biggest issues. Give me all of the advice you can, I really want to succeed here.
>>
Well, it seems like you got a chance
Be attentive to her signs, and since you know it you'll have to make the first move. You don't have to "be sure" or "wait for the right moment". When you feel it, just don't hesitate and kiss her.
You don't have to rush things next, just don't put too much pressure on yourself or you'll have a more difficulties to stay hard, try to enjoy
>>
Be careful around young girls like her, I'd advise being as open as possible with your feelings. Just invite her out, tell her what's on your mind, be honest about yourself and she's definitely like you.

Also, be ready for some clinginess, maybe.
>>
Her interest in you is solely because you're older than her, and she's probably just looking to get alcohol from you anyway. You'd be just another orbiter if you weren't 25.
>>
nice where did u meet
>>
DONT SAY UR A VIRGIN
>>
>>18126175
If you've posted this thread before on a different day i can tell you right now from your insecurities and inability to commit to action then it's not going to work out for you. Also those are what you need to fix if you want to succeed.

Unless of course by pure coincidence someone else posted the wrapped around finger and same ages then ignore this reply
>>
>this is by far the easiest and best shot I've ever had in my life to fix one of my biggest issues.

The real issue is that you think this is an issue. Literally nothing will change after you have sex.
>>
>>18126630

I didn't post this before. I posted asking about something else, but it wasn't about this. This is the first time ive ever mentioned having someone wrapped around my finger on here before.

>>18126651

Yes it will. I'm afraid to get with girls because one of my insecurities is lack of expierence. Any step toward that direction is a good one for me. I am doing much, much better with this girl already as opposed to the last extremely hot girl that liked me, which happened last year. Even if I fail, I still have a little more time before 26 and I'm very close to finally losing it.

>>18126288

Why should I be careful? Good advice though. Ive been that way so far. She's very open with me already and we are very quickly growing comfortable around eachother. I've only been talking to her for about 2 weeks so far.

>>18126576

Work

>>18126578

Definitely won't.
>>
Pffft, she's 18. She had no clue what a good dicking feels like even if she's had 'experience'. Just enjoy yourself and don't take it too seriously.

It's only going to be awkward if you make it so.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.