[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get rid of a sexual fetish? Have interracial fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

How do i get rid of a sexual fetish?

Have interracial fetish and want to get rid of it once and for all.
>>
Embrace it as a part of who you are
>>
>>18126211
Its not good for my mental health though.

So no.
>>
>>18126276

Why not?
>>
>>18126276
this sounds baity as fuck, so I'll give a quick one
interracial fetish is evolutionary the best choice in patnership, choosing a mate with as much different genes as it possibly can from your own, means much likely to get good results and less likely for retard incest child

search and think about the off spring from mixed racial couples, then get back to me....
>>
It kind of depends on what sort of fetish you have and how bad it is.

A lot of the interracial stuff is a big black man fucking a small white girl. Funnily enough, a lot of the people that are into that are likely quite racist, it's kind of a good way to deal with the anxiety about black men (if you haven't really been around them / have been encouraged to think that they're different or whatever).

Next on the fetish list is the classic white guy asian girl fetish. A lot of people fall for this one because "Western woman are so corrupt!" or something like that. I say, move to Asia, and experience how boring and clingy they can be (please note the use of the word CAN).

But we're not talking about any fetish, we're talking about your fetish. You probably need to think about where this fetish comes from; having a preference is perfectly fine and normal- but a fetish is like next level. Do you just find x race more attractive? Do you bring baggage with that (Asian women are better looking and they're more loyal (The 'more loyal' part is the same as the 'more animalistic' part of black men, as in, that's the racial baggage that comes with bad ideas)). Ultimately, trying to erase a fetish just makes it worse. You have to understand it, accept it, embrace it, and learn where you're faulting in order to move forward.

Just a note afterwards; 'being racist' is meant here not as a conscious act "He a nigger" but more as an act of anxiety and ignorance. When I say "a lot of the people that are into that are likely racist" I don't mean they're outwardly Hitler-esuqe, they might appear liberal or whatever, but there is an underlying notion (or group of notions) that are racist. It's not really something to shame someone about, it's just a by product of our culture(s).
>>
>>18126277
This.

As a well hung black guy who regularly converts white girls, I'm really curious to see how enjoying it translates to being meantally detrimental.
>>
>>18126499
Mentally*

Also, why not just like what you like and leave it at that? I'm shamed by black women all the time because of my preferences. Honestly it boils down to contrast for me, there's nothing quite like watching a nice round white ass bounce up and down on my dick, especially when it starts to blush. Then they hop off and suck the tip until you pass out, it's great really. Black girls are all about deepthroating and slobbering, whereas white girls only ever seem to work the top end with their tongues and the bottom end with their hands. And most of the time they're nuts over it simply because it's black.

My point here is that whatever the negative side of this country might be, the positive side is so much shinier.
>>
>>18126510
Disgusting. Miscegenation is fucking garbage.
>>
>>18126174 Get fucked by that big black cock XD
>>
The stupidity of doing this aside, the way to get rid of a fetish is just to not jerk off to it anymore. As long as you stop actively associating it with pleasure in your brain, it'll eventually fade.
>>
Same way you get rid of any coon.

A long walk off a short cliff.
>>
>>18126499
>who regularly converts white girls
lel give me a break.
>>
>>18126499
Any White Woman you "convert" isn't a woman anymore, she's used up trash.

I don't cum into a tissue and then try and keep it around polite company, and any woman that would sleep with an ape is just as useless and just as nasty.
>>
>>18127233
They're all useless nasty garbage to begin with anon, that's why we love them. They can't resist the thick black dingus, what's even more hilarious is that they'll convince their husbands that it's a basic need of life. It's fucking pathetic, but I'm not complaining.

>>18126861
>Disgusting
>Proceeds to fap to pawgs riding BBC
Kek
>>18127215
Coming soon to a hotel near you!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.