[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You ever end a relationship early on because you suspect they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: snek.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
snek.gif
186KB, 678x422px
You ever end a relationship early on because you suspect they might be cheaters?

Have a good thing going with this girl, but have a really strong gut feeling that she might be a massive whore on the dl.

>Said she isn't into drinking, but drinks every chance she gets
>Uses social media like snapchat constantly
>Says she gets along with guys better than girls, all her friends on snapchat are dudes it seems
>Has a long and colorful sexual history with men and women

One, maybe two of these things is fine. All of them together? Giving me a bad vibe.

Dump, or no?
>>
>>18126068
Lots of red flags, you did the right thing
>>
>>18126068
get one last fuck then kick her to the curb
>>
Oh fuck yeah that is a 100% dump right there.

Doesn't matter how much of a good girl she seems like, I guarantee you she has already snapped tons of nudes to other guys since you've been together.

Wouldn't be surprised if she got drunk and fucked one either.
>>
File: gaylord.gif (152KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
gaylord.gif
152KB, 680x453px
>>18126068
>OP faggot detected
OP listen here you little shit, only retard neckbeard with no actual real life experience think these are red flags
for everyone else it just means they're a normal human being with living experience
you fearing of her being a whore is actually a secret ntr fetish
you're wishing for to be taking cocks on both holes while you're getting nothing, but in reality she is having sex with you only and that makes you sad
>>
>>18126086
t. used slut
>>
>>18126094
not a girl pal
>>
>>18126086
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaha
>>
>>18126099
Then you're either baiting or you're one of those spineless numales.
>>
>>18126086
fuck off neckbeard you aren't normal
>>
File: 1395643161287.gif (1MB, 352x284px) Image search: [Google]
1395643161287.gif
1MB, 352x284px
>>18126068

>Said she isn't into drinking, but drinks every chance she gets

You'd have to be a little more specific but anyone who drinks several times a week definitely has some issues they need to work on. Inherently, I don't understand how this is considered evidence of infidelity.

>Uses social media like snapchat constantly

Millions of people use snapchat. If you have concerns about her being more present in your relationship than she is on social media thats a different conversation entirely.

If you're another one of those 4chan normie crusaders who are intent on crucifying anyone who does anything popular than this would be an incompatible part of the relationship but again, in and of itself, this doesn't seem like evidence of infidelity to me.

>Says she gets along with guys better than girls, all her friends on snapchat are dudes it seems

If she's young she probably likes the attention. Young girls are kind of misguided that way. From an outside perspective its kind of harmless depending on the girl but I can see how this would be irksome in a relationship, I'll give you that.

>Has a long and colorful sexual history with men and women

Depending on how old she is and what you mean by "colorful" this might be enticing to some guys and a turn off to others.

Listen, man, this seems more like a conversation about whether or not this is the right girl for you more than about whether or not she's a cheater. We can hypothesize all night about what she may or may not be doing but it seems to me like a lot of things about her just isn't compatible with you.

All different kinds of girls cheat. There really isn't a specific formula for it, you just have to be present enough in your relationship to differentiate not feeling secure with a girl and suspecting her of cheating. They're two different situations with very similar feelings.

It sounds like this girl just isn't for you, man, regardless of whether or not she may or may not cheat.
>>
I can basically guarantee you that if you asked this girl if she has cheated in the past, she'll tell you yes.

If she has cheated in the past, shell cheat on you.
>>
File: clap.gif (192KB, 315x194px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
192KB, 315x194px
>>18126110
>spineless numales
>>18126117
>fuck off neckbeard
you are one of these "I'll only marry with virgin" 4chan faggots amirite?
have fun marrying your onahole....
>>
File: 1423698131184.jpg (51KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1423698131184.jpg
51KB, 360x360px
>>18126234
Have fun marrying your blown out roastie.
>>
>>18126237
>>18126234

Because the only two type of women that exist are perfect virgin waifus and blows out roasties?

You kids exhaust me.
>>
>>18126241
Pretty much yeah.

Girls who can have sex, have lots of it.

Girls who can't, don't.
>>
>>18126244
Lol.

One of my most attractive female friends (works as a model, gorgeous, in med school, volunteers) is virgin at 23.
>>
>>18126245
How do you know, have you inspected her pussy?

Doubt it m8e, you're naive.
>>
File: 1471679851728.gif (4MB, 380x280px) Image search: [Google]
1471679851728.gif
4MB, 380x280px
>>18126244

How individuals of your staggering capacity for stupidity manage to exist in this world is a constant source of stress and anxiety for me.
>>
>>18126245
>med school
>virgin

This is how I know you're lying, or just dumb enough to believe her.

med school is called the meat market for a reason. shes getting fucked boyo.
>>
>>18126253
Prove me wrong.

hint

you can't.

Everyone who can have loads of sex is, and the basement dwellers who can't, aren't.

Nobody says "gee I sure am attractive, and could fuck literally every other attractive human being under the sun, but I should totally resist my urges and pretend I'm not an enormous whore".
>>
>>18126260
I'm in med school and 3/4 of people I know haven't got laid in years.

>>18126250
She definitely still has an intact hymen and she told me, has no reason to lie.
>>
>>18126244
so you're basically confessing you prefer having that ugly fat, retard looking female, not even the trash homeless folks want
ew lad, I'd stick with the onahole....
>>
>>18126264
I finished medschool two years ago, and literally everyone was having sex. Sorry you've been left out I guess.

Also

>she has an intact hymen no reason to lie

m8 i literally let out a laff

>>18126266
Now you're getting bud. onahole>fatsluts>whores
>>
>>18126262
Some people don't find casual sex arousing. Some others get in relationships.

Attractive people tend to have fewer partners and be more picky to be fair.
>>
>>18126262
there are people who are attractive but socially awkward, hint, you're on forum with lots of them
and basically you just proved a point as well, that nigga is only wanting virgin unexperienced girl because he himself has no experience at all of life outside his little basement cave (eg a virgin himself)
>>
>>18126271
And they tend to have quadruple the amount of sex of even the most ridiculous whore.
>>
File: 1488567600778.gif (545KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1488567600778.gif
545KB, 245x245px
>>18126270
>Now you're getting bud
silly you....
>>
>>18126274
Women have less than 5 partners on average, so I don't understand.
>>
File: 1476249340327.png (308KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476249340327.png
308KB, 640x480px
>>18126279
less partners = longer relationships, longer relationships = more sex, more sex = more blown out vagina

>>18126278
getting there*
>>
>>18126282
Do you REALLY thing that vaginas get work out with sex?
>>
>>18126286
I don't know, but if she fucks a dude shes with a 1000 times during their relationship, would you want your dick in there? I wouldn't.
>>
Those are way too many redflags to have at once, and I doubt she will remain faithful for long.

Drinkers are especially bad, I cannot count how many women I've slept with who had long term boyfriends, but decided to fuck me while drunk.
>>
>>18126262

>Prove me wrong.

I stepped outside today.

There. Proved you wrong.

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, dickweed.
>>
<font color="red">user was banned for this post</font>
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.