[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she lie? Okay so i girl told me she has a boyfriend which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1486504119659.jpg (104KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1486504119659.jpg
104KB, 1680x1050px
Did she lie?
Okay so i girl told me she has a boyfriend which i doubt for the following reasons:
- Her FB says she's single
- She doesn't has a single pic with any male
- Her family and her look super catholic, thus probably don't allow her to have a boyfriend yet(She's 18)
- I asked her if she saw her boyfriend in valentine's day, she didn't even answer
- I did invite her to go out sometimes and due to both of us being busy we weren't able to, although she said she would like to
- In Valentine's day, later i told her i was going to gift her something but couldn't, i didn't see her at the uni, she didn't say anything like "Well i have a boyfriend so i wouldn't have been okay to accept it"

Well i think i pressured her too much, she knew i had a crush on her, but i, being an idiot, called her pretty maybe too much and shit that may have felt too compromising and i understand that may have felt too busy to form a relationship now, in weekends i know she leaves to some community aid and so(She's really catholic, which i love)
So the thing is i could wait because i didn't have any interest for 15 months until i met her i got two problems with this.

1.- What if she didn't lie and she really likes or loves her actual boyfriend?
2.- I met a super pretty girl today, she's in a internship at my uni, a german that barely speaks spanish(Mexico) and honestly i got along with her pretty nicely and i want to try something with this girl, but what if the first girl doesn't really have a boyfriend and just didn't want to tell me she's busy all the time and feel bad, because i know she has felt bad that we can't ever go out.

The second girl, i don't have too much interest, is just nice that she's blonde and has that unicorn effect, but i have yet to know her, while the other girls is just perfect, i love everything in her, she makes me a better man, there's not a single thing i don't love in her, maybe the fact that she's busy, but goddammit, she's busy helping people
>>
To put it short, a girl will say that if they're not interested in you, because it's less rude than telling you that directly.
>>
>>18126058
Did she lie?

It doesn't matter... it makes no difference. Point is, she wants you to believe she has one, so drop it. Nothing will be gained by finding out the truth.
>>
>>18126058
If her family doesn't allow her to have a boyfriend of course she won't date him publicly. Anyway, whether she lied or not she clearly doesn't want to date you, so move on.
>>
>>18126062
>>18126063
>>18126083
But i just feel like she does, there's way too many reasons to think she actually likes me back
>>
>>18126113
It doesn't look like she does from what you described
>>
>>18126121
Plenty of times since i know her i'm the last one that she's texting before going to sleep, sometimes she just doesn't go to sleep just to talk a bit more.
The way she STARES at me in the EYES when we are talking, i'm the one that breaks eye contact to not make it too intense.
The plenty of personal things she has shared with me.
>>
File: pgMI4BK.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pgMI4BK.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>18126058
>she didn't even answer
Well first off, when a girl doesn't answer when the two of you are not in a relationship just give up on her. Not only is she just absolutely trying to waste your time she's also disrespecting you and conveying she can always pick you back up like you're some kind of book.

But yes she did lie to you. Thing is though is that when presented with the "I have a boyfriend" excuse you really should not give a shit. Even if he does exist,the guy is not even competition when she's talking to you as he's fucking up in his own ways for her to still be in contact with you.
>>
File: 1397977832322.gif (632KB, 232x196px) Image search: [Google]
1397977832322.gif
632KB, 232x196px
>>18126058

Ok.

Option 1 - She has a boyfriend and isn't available or willing to pursue a romantic relationship with you.

Option 2 - She lied about having a boyfriend and is SO uninterested in pursuing a romantic relationship with you that she invented an imaginary boyfriend just to get you to fuck off.

Either way, this girl doesn't like you. Move on, weeb.
>>
>>18126062
>>18126063
>>18126083
>>18126147
>>18126152
Everybody shat on the OP, just drop the girl
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.