[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i dump him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20150413-WA0004.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150413-WA0004.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
I´ve been dating this guy for almost three years now. I have spended my entire highschool with him. We are 18 now and I¨m still impressed on how much time we have been together, I think this is partly due to the fact that we are on different schools, but this lately seems a problem to me. I couldn´t help noticing our relationship was decaying, I tried talking to him several times but he always answered he felt none like me, that he even loved me more. He never achieved convincing me completely, I knew it wasn´t like it used to. I´m not certain if I started feeling like this by the time our amount of sex got reduced. I have only loved him, I´m sure, but nowadays I just can´t swore him love in the meaningful way I used to. I know sex is really important in love relationships, but can this be a reason why I don´t feel love how I felt before?
>>
>>18125985

>but can this be a reason why I don´t feel love how I felt before?

The reason you don't feel how you felt before is because you are both children and you wouldn't know what an adult relationship looked like if it kicked you in the head. No offense.

Young relationships are supposed to end. The mistakes we make in our relationships when we are young are how we figure out what kind of things we want later in life. High school relationships aren't real adult relationships, they're just kind of cutesy versions of what dating is going to look like when you're an adult. They're just practice.

You had fun, you grew a little, learned a little, and now its over. Time to move on sister.
>>
>>18125994
>Time to move on sister.
The thing is that I don´t feel there is something to move on. I still love him and I enjoy spending time with him. I've decided to put that feeling aside and give our relationship a chance, because, maybe after all is reasonable our relationship has changed.
The one thing that truly changed is the 'sugar rush' you feel when falling in love. Therefore, I´m not sure about leaving him (he is really such a nice guy and I´m sure he loves me in the best of ways) if eventually I would be in this exact position but in other relationship.
Yes, I agree with what you said about serious relations in high school, believe me I never wanted nor thought about until he came to me.
I´m afraid of losing him but at the same time, I´m afraid I might be conforming to our relation and losing time sticking with him. I´ve never thought possible for a love relation to last forever despite al the corny stuff he has said to me. But the fact that we get along pretty well and that I find myself still loving him , makes me really doubtful.
>>
>>18125985
I hope that English isn't your primary language, that was like being occularly raped. That being said, you're still young, you need to expand your horizons. You'll understand when you're in your mid twenties.
>>
>>18125985
I've been with my boyfriend since we were 15, we are 25 now.
It is normal to feel like you're falling out of love a bit. That sugar rush comes back and goes away cyclically.
Invest in your relationship - spend time together, cuddle, kiss, be nice to each other, talk.
>>
There's something called the "honeymoon period". It's the whole falling in love, butterflies, newlywed sort of love where everything is amazing and magical and nothing about the relationship goes wrong ever.

This always fades. It may fade in one month or two years, but it fades. This is normal, and there's nothing you can do about this.

Once it fades, the relationship becomes work. Things aren't magically okay anymore. Things are more likely to annoy you. You're more likely to fight. Stuff that used to be cute might get on your nerves. You have to learn to communicate and compromise, and sometimes even that's not enough.

This is the point where you see if you're truly compatible. When the magic is gone, does the relationship endure? Is the relationship worth the work that you suddenly have to put into it?

The more you doubt, the more you have to fight to make it work, the less likely it is to work. Even if it's not always easy, a good relationship should be a no-brainer. You two just fit together, even when things are rough. That's how you know it will thrive.
>>
>>18126307
thank you
>>
>>18126305
do you still doubt?
>>
>>18126295
it isnt, im pretty rusty. I would love to improve
>>
>>18126315
No, but we are an old, settled semi-married couple.
I doubted when i was 18-20. You just work on it more.

What this anon said is right: >>18126307
>>
>>18126319
Thank you :j
>>
>>18125985
>I've been with this nigga for three years
Oh shit, that's a considerable chunk of time. Let's be considerate of your relationshi-
>We've been dating through highschool
Oh fuck, dawg. Dump his ass, you'll be doing both y'all's ass a favor.

Hi e him the ol' succ and fuck one more time, explain. That y'all can be friend with benefits until you find a new partner, and go find someone else. You're less than two decades old. There are episodes of SpongeBob that have been around longer than you.

Go fuck other people, then get reunited in your thirties, THEN consider having a permanent relationship.
>>
>>18126336
oc ive thought bout dat, he has never wanted
>>
File: Teeth-Grinding.jpg (62KB, 570x500px) Image search: [Google]
Teeth-Grinding.jpg
62KB, 570x500px
>spended
>mfw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.