[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soooo i have been thinking recently why i am still single. i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: whine_by_ursulav[1].jpg (72KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
whine_by_ursulav[1].jpg
72KB, 650x520px
Soooo i have been thinking recently why i am still single. i came to a conclusion that it is due to me being "weak" in terms of all area. i get that girls like "strong" guys so i will just resign to fate that i will never be enough for anyone. The hardest part of being single is that my minds keep hoping that one day i will be able to find the "one" that will accept me but in reality it is not going to happen. I do fap which helps to relieve some of the stress but recently i have realized i am still hungry for more intimacy from the opposite sex and fapping doesnt help anymore. This is effecting my emotions, wasting my time thinking about the useless stuff which i will never have. I just want to get rid of this irritating feeling. I tried doing hobbies, activities but it would only last for that period of time before it strikes back again. I am 24 in some nerd course and hobby if that helps to support my situation.

tl;dr - guy whining about coping with being single.
>>
>>18125958
When you say "weak" guy do you mean like you are physically weak and small or do you mean you have a timid/submissive personality?
>>
>>18125968
Generally everything (studies/earning/gaming). I am skinny and mediocre height i guess in term of physical.
>>
>>18125977
You can fix the physical weakness by working out. Your career and hobby doesnt really determine whether you are weak or not. I used to play online games alot, RuneScape and League specifically. It felt like I was wasting my life away, I quit games entirely and started working out and focusing on my career. I made new friends and took up new less time consuming hobbies. Idk how you will feel but I feel 100x better than I did before I started to change things. Good luck OP
>>
>>18125958

>i will just resign to fate that I will never be enough for anyone

I'm in the same boat. I hate my state and town so I don't have friends. Don't have a job because being in this area makes me too irritable. Don't have the money to move.

Unless a girl comes along who finds angry autistic neet attractive, I am declared unfit for dating and procreating.
>>
>>18125958
>i get that girls like "strong" guys so i will just resign to fate that i will never be enough for anyone.
What if you were "strong"? Are you destined to stay weak? You have no interest in self improvement?
>>
>>18125958
>>18126008
Holy fuck. You goddamned fsggots are so fucking pathetic and it's 100% your choice to be pathetic.

People like you are literally the reason "natural selection" exists. You two fags should have been burned off of the genetic ladder long ago. It's only because well developed societies pander to the weak that you two get to keep living.

How about I take you to India where we can watch entire familes of poor people beg on the streets because that's literally what they were born to do. Born to have nothing because of the caste system they were born into. Literally generations and generations of people born to be poor and have nothing. There are corners and spots on the street handed down from ancestors over decades where specific families are meant to sit and beg. The most prestigious of these poor families have better spots to beg for money, and that's actually something to brag about in their caste. THAT'S pathetic. THOSE people were born into a bad situation.

Or let's go to places in Africa where kids are clinging to life, trying not to die from diarhea and dehydration, clinging to a life where they have literally nothing. Not even a shirt as they wait motionless on the dirt ground hoping something will happen to save their lives, breathing slower and slower.

You fucking unappreciative brats don't deserve to live. I mean this genuinely. You put no effort into into life, and get warmth and security handed to you. Others wake up under the worst conditions, in the worst places and try as hard as the human being possibly can as life is slowly taken from them.

Get fucked.
>>
>>18126052
After reading your comment i felt i dont deserve to live. People like me needs to be burned off the genetic pool, we need more people like you. So im doing everyone a favor by staying away from the girls. Im just trying to live off alone without these irritating feelings and coping with it.
>>
>>18126052
>Someone has low self image
>Here let me give you even worse self image
>Why do you have such poor self image?
>>
>>18126087
Good. Because with the way you choose to be, it is not likely you raise productive children that make this world better. The rule is children take after their parents, the exception is they turn out vastly different. I'd like to gamble based off the rule and say you shouldn't raise children. Not until you accept that you are actively choosing to be mediocre and do something about it to change. Bang however many sluts you want, just don't reproduce.

>>18126141
Point out specifically where I asked why they have such a poor self image. I never asked such a question. Learn to comprehemd messages.
>>
>>18126141
Stop playing the victim card
>>
I spent time trying to become the type of person I would want to date, but I'm female and I learned afterwards that guys don't want smart / funny / independent girls that cultivate interesting tastes and pursue hobbies beyond just watching TV.

Relationship-wise, I would have been better off foregoing all that and just bleaching my hair and watching Netflix.

/bitterness
>>
This thread is so sad
>>
>>18126383
Amen. I'm in the same boat. Men thing women are shallow? give me a break.
>>
Look, my boyfriend is ten kilos lighter than me, and is skinny (I'm not fat-63 kg to 170 cm). Physical weakness doesn't write you off to women. Pseudo intellectualising your own loneliness and accepting it, not making yourself into a better person does.
>>
>>18126397
High five.

On /adv/, I get told that my bitterness is what's keeping me from getting relationships, but fuck, I didn't start off bitter.
>>
>>18126411
Men don't want well read women who earn their own money, have a good career path, are driven, or artistically talented.

They want good tits and an ass that'll cook and clean for them, and have their kids. May as well go lesbian at this rate.
>>
>>18126416
You're wrong. For all men that's the exact opposite.
>>
>>18126437
Sure. Provide me with any evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>18126437
My experience says otherwise.
>>
>>18126141
/thread
this dumb fucker >>18126052
think anyone has to be happy because some kid in africa is having a bad time
i wish I was born in a shithole sometimes at least i wouldn't be worried about social interaction/college/physical appearance and shit
if you think for a second those kids are lucky for living there and avoid these kind of things
>>
>>18126416
>>18126383

Nice fucking generalizing there, tits. Revise your statement into something like "Blue collar men don't want that kind of woman."

Upper class and intellectual men most Definitely prefer a smarter, more capable broad.
How do you think smart babies are born? I'm no geneticist but it takes two to tango...
>>
>>18126819
It's just my experience, anon. I thought this was the whine thread, so I'm whining.
>>
>>18126052
you think you're smart, but you're really, really not.
>>
>>18125958
Op.
Your weakness is a choice, and therefore your loneliness is a choice.

Everyone faces obstacles in their life, and everyone has the temptation to back down or to assign responsibility elsewhere.

What makes a person "strong" is the bravery to work on improving themselves. Not just to inteospect, but to make tangible changes in response to that reflection.

Right now, the weakest part of you is the fact that you are resigning to the idea of being a "weak person". If you fortify your mental strength and motovate yourself, the other areas of your life will strengthen also
>>
Thanks for all the comments. I am trying to improve/enjoy life myself being single. It is every once in a while the feeling of loneliness kicks in and then i just get all emotional and sad again. I just want to kill off the thinking of the "possibility with a girl", like is she looking at me? that kind of delusion, it makes me so self-conscious and retarded. The person i want to be is one who live his life and not give a single care about girls. I mean why care about things who do not care about you right? I should treat them as non-existence like how i am to them. Its just my mind is not cooperating.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.