[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been working at a place for awhile that usually employs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20170211_141330.jpg (532KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170211_141330.jpg
532KB, 2560x1440px
I've been working at a place for awhile that usually employs teenagers. I'm 26 years old. A young girl who's still in high school works with me. I crack jokes, we giggle and I thought that was it. I'm attracted to her physically, but that's not new I'm attracted to 90% of the girls working there. We got along real well for a couple months, but in the last few months it's gotten a little weird. First I found out she's attracted to me. Then I find out everyone knew this fact a lot sooner then me. My manager looks at us weird when we're together. I'm getting teased by other co-workers about it now. My interactions with her are not and never been romantic or sexual in nature, but I do gravitate towards her and vice versa when we work shifts together. She called me her boyfriend one day and I half joked that I'm gonna be on a list now. I'm honestly weirded out that we get along so well considering I'm 9 years older, but it only gets weird when I think about it. I don't want a romantic relationship with her and I thought I could just have someone at work I could be myself around. She's never pushed wanting something more other than some jokes, but that tells me she thinks about it. It just confuses the fuck out of me to be honest I hate feeling like I'm some kind of predator or that people might think I'm grooming her or something of that nature. Is there anyway I can save some dignity at this job? Is there going to be a day she wants more and I turn her down? I'm a little afraid I won't be able to if it happens. What the fuck do I do short of quitting?
>>
>>18125947
Ehh 17 and 26 isnt that bad. Fuck this girl I dated was with a 31 year old when she was 17, he met her parents and everything and things were relatively amicable(aside from people gossiping about it). Pretty sure the age of consent is 17 in most states so you probably wont be in any legal trouble, if you did date her be ready some awkward conversations.
>>
>>18125947

You're 26 years old. She's a high schooler. Grow the fuck up. Act like an adult and keep your professional and personal life separate.
>>
Don't listen to >>18125970
I have been with women 10-15 years older than me.
A shitload of girls have been with men older than them.

Also, in most countries this is perfectly legal.
E.g. in my Euro country she needs just be 14 y.o. or 16 if you are somewhat responsible for her (e.g. Boss, teacher, etc.)

Nothing fucking wrong.
She is biologically ready and so you are.

What the fuck is the problem with you? Just be discreet because people like to talk behind your back.
>>
>>18125984

>Also, in most countries this is perfectly legal.

Eating your own shit is also perfectly legal but its hardly an argument for whether or not it is a good idea.

>She is biologically ready and so you are.

A 12 year old is technically biologically ready as well. Biology, along with your claim of legality, is also not an argument for whether or not its right.

She's a child, he's an adult. Whether or not its legal or biologically feasible isn't the point. The point is that she isn't ready for an adult relationship and he has no business trolling for teenage pussy at his place of employment.

There's something inherently gross in an emotional sense about someone who participates in relationships with teenagers. It says a lot about your inability to maintain the affections and attention of someone your own age that you would need to stoop to seducing a child. You are both in drastically different places developmentally and I think its just inherently dysfunctional.

Just my opinion.
>>
>>18125984
>>18125963
Thanks for this you guys. I over think when it comes to relationships and I've never felt good enough for any girl I've been attracted to and the age gape is something I think I'm using as an excuse. I think that is my real problem.
>>
>>18126003
I failed to mention I'm not ready for an adult relationship either. I've never even gone on a date. I have no clue about anything involving what an "adult" relationship is to be honest. I've had sex a total of 3 times with 3 different people. She's more sexually experienced than me. I'm not some guy who waltzed into this job hunting for teen snatch. I'm absolutely not a seducer by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>18126051
Pedo alert
You are scummy
>>
>>18126051

You're a creepy hunk of shit, kid.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.