[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody fucks me but nobody believes it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Recap:
>most women seek me just when they need help
>I make friends with some I am attracted to
>At some stage I become quite straightforward about my feelings and intentions
At this stage, two things may occur:
>1. We *do* something together, but we never step up (e.g. Kiss but not sex). No matter how horny I am and how horny she is, it all ends up with her saying "well, it's better if we stop". They tend to get angry if I try harder.
>2. They simply ignore this. They don't even say "no". I just don't get it. But if I try to get away from them, they blame me for giving them the "silence treatment" or for simply avoiding them

In my life, I've had a couple of 1-month mini-stories that pivoted on sex and am myself a very sexual person, but would be happy to dedicate my life to somebody.

Over the time, I have realized that:
>most women think I am crap at sex *before* they even have sex with me. It sounds like a marketing problem, I suppose
>most women somewhat think I've had more relationships and many told me they believed I was always "in demand".
It happened to me even last week:
>[my friend's gf]: "anon, how is it possible you had JUST two girlfriends in the past 15 years... I would never have told from your looks and behaviour".
Thanks fuck. Everyone thinks I'm already happy and fucking half of the neighborhood.

Finally, out of the closest female friends I had (and towards whom I had a crush at some stage of my life), some have confessed me their mental health issues and in a couple of cases even the desire to commit suicide. This is also why I find it pretty hard to turn my back to women who seek my support. :(
>>
>>18125860

you just care too much. real man sees woman, wants to fuck woman, goes and fuck woman. thats it.

you need to lead the encounter and stop expecting a woman to "pick up on your signals" or w/e. open up to yourself about who you are and what you want. dont let yourself feel shame or guilt for wanting things from other people, and dont EVER try to adjust your desires in order to accommodate another. there are plenty of women out there.
>>
>>18125892
>you just care too much. real man sees woman, wants to fuck woman, goes and fuck woman. thats it.
This has always worked for me in the short run. It's a bit like: the less we know each other, the more likely we are to have sex.
Yet I hardly bond with one night stands and the like.

I end up having feelings for people who share my life: e.g. Coworkers. If I start working or sharing time with a girl, the crush is almost automatic.

>you care too much
Indeed I do. But I am afraid of how things will go if I stop caring. Also, I have some kind of ego in the sense I hate being hated by people (but that's fucking normal, isn't it?)... Now I have a different mindset and am able to detach a bit more. Yet I still hate being called a cunt or being considered as someone who takes the carpet away from under your feet just because you didn't fuck me.
>>
>>18125899

those things are immaterial. does the way you live help you get the things you want? that is the only question
>>
>>18125922
Look... I am working hard on my job. A bit less on the gym. I had some troubles in the past couple of years.

Dating websites and apps have changed the game... A bit. At least I keep having some dates every now and then.

Unfortunately there are some days I feel lonely and I end up seeking the same people.

Yet I cannot get rid of this feeling of being surrounded by problems. I.e. apart for lack of sex, my life is going pretty well... But it seems a lot of ppl around me are falling apart.

E.g.
>My uncle and aunt divorced.
>A friend of mine confessed me of her suicide ideations
>Another one told me she has nightmares all day and lives her life in anguish
>My mother had a student that was treated at Uni with the utmost care, but committed suicide nonetheless (possibly, for reasons unrelated to her studies)
>a cousin of mine got away from his family because he is gay
>a friend of mine divorced after just 2 years
>another one went bankrupt
>etc. etc.
It is a wasteland here, ffs. How can I be still.somewhat cheerful?
>>
>>18125860

I'm 26, /fit/, well groomed, and have an interesting career... I've never had a girlfriend due to problems I've delt with over the years. I have several female friends. 2 of them refuse to believe that I've never had a girlfriend before. One of them always makes jokes that I need to "use protection" everytime I'm texting her and tell her I'm going out with friends... it's pretty frustrating desu. I don't like this..

These female friends think that I have a lot of experience, but in reality I have almost none. I fucking hate when people assume I'm someone that I'm not.
>>
>>18125892
>real man sees woman, wants to fuck woman, goes and fuck woman. thats it.
Doesn't a real man do whatever the fuck he wants?

>>18126002
>These female friends think that I have a lot of experience, but in reality I have almost none. I fucking hate when people assume I'm someone that I'm not.
Yep, and if you try to be honest you just lose what they thought of you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.