[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop wanting to be dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170314003746.png (628KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170314003746.png
628KB, 1280x800px
I'm 19. A virgin. I left school before I was supposed to graduate. I hate existing. Nothing positive in my life leaves impression, and they're rare at that. My only friend is my Father who can't rationalise when I express these sentiments which makes me guilty. Trying to improve things doesn't work because I can't stop asking what it's for, which is ultimately nothing. I wouldn't mind living for nothing if positive things occured in my life so I'm not a naïve nihilist, but they dont occur. I try to create my own identity, but I'm only emulating the few people I admire. I hate myself for not being able to reach my own standards and fulfill my capabilities. When I try to lower my standards I hate myself more. The development of an inferiority complex gnaws at my soul. The things that make living barrable quickly fade from my memory and senses. I can't talk to people because I hate humans as a species. I'm insecure and self-conscious so I can't converse and change my mind about it. When I think about living a life in the future in a realistic context it makes me want die and stop the waste of time. I'm also a pervert who would lose his percieved humanity if people were to know. I want fuck my cousin, too. I also don't want to take medication. Am I fucked?
>>
>>18125847
Look at how afraid you are of judgment.

Live your life for yourself, no one else. No one creates their own identity in a vacuum. Everyone is the sum of their experiences.
Nihilism is beautiful. Nothing you do matters, so it doesn't matter what you do. If video games and masturbation are what you desire, pursue them wholly and disregard the world.

If nothing in life has left a positive impression, they are not positive impressions to begin with because you would remember them. Imagine what would be a positive experience for you and pursue it. You want to fuck your cousin? Probably don't go for it, but find dopplebanghers or women that look like her.

Don't be insecure. Nothing matters, so it doesn't matter what you do, good or bad.
>>
>>18125859
I'd like to not be able to care, but I don't know how.

Endless video games and masturbation won't make me happy. Masturbation is a habit and I don't really play games as passionately as I did in my past. I don't think this would make anyone happy, if I'm honest. It's like telling a junkie to keep shooting up.

The problem with embracing nihilism is that I don't know anything I could enjoy if I didn't care.
>>
>>18125847
What's the problem with emulating other people you admire? That's exactly how it works! Don't get entangled in a vicious desire for originality at all costs. That's some media-propelled bullshit.

Rather, try to build on something others have built. That's where you start.

Furthermore, if you got nothing to lose you can just set yourself some goals and see how you travel. And I am talking small goals... e.g. Try to explore what people do and why... Do some fucking research just for the sake of it. Keep yourself in motion.

...and don't try to run marathons before you even tested yourself against a 5 km march. If you try to run a marathon on the first day of training you will.end up exhausted the day after and not willing to continue training. The pro-tip here is that you have to aim for less and do less: setting smaller goals doesn't mean "lowering your standards" for fuck's sake. You are exhausted and want to kill yourself because you have been running marathons all your life long -- or maybe someone made you do that without you knowing.

Finally, take some fucking rest. And I mean: real rest. Breath and stare at the fucking ceiling for one hour or so... Try and dedicate a time frame in which you will not engage in anything -- technology in particular. I have also found relief by putting earplugs and blindfolding myself: reducing incoming data is a way to relax.

Good luck motherfucker!

P.S.: I failed my PhD.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.