[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lethargy and goals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

18 year old here. this new year has shown me how much of a failure I am. how do I get over my lethargy and achieve my goals better? I achieved the first steps by admitting my mistakes and bring more proactive (like applying fir college and jobs on my own)

does masturbation affect lethargy? I do it often. I also sleep 3-6 from 4chan lurking. after dropping off my brother I sleep till 12-1.
>>
>>18125815
I'm dealing with the same problem. Been feeling lethargic and unmotivated as all hell recently.
>>
There's no secret. You either do it or you don't.
>>
>>18125815
You're way too young to be "a failure". Do things that interest you and get out of the house. Try to read at least once a day.
>>
>>18125827
that's my problem. I keep thinking of life like some game, that there's a simple easy solution to things that happen really fast.
a part of me keeps hoping that I can skate by or have someone or something do things for me. but that's not how things work. hell as I type this I'm fighting the urge to ask how I easily break outta this mindset.
I'm also gonna have to accept criticism better. I've been trying to get better at receiving comments like yours recently without feeling like it's an assault on my ego.
I've also gotten better at handling rejection. I got turned by a community job, went and applied for an amc movie theater
>>
>>18125815
bump
>>
>>18125827
There isn't much of a secret to this.
Ya just gotta get up and do shit that you know needs doing and keep doing it.
It really is this boring and It really sucks this much, but there's not much else to do. Just try to keep good company for when it gets bad. Eventually you'll love long enough to appreciate boring.
>>
>18125951
love
*live
>>
If you wait around for a "sign" or "the right moment" you'll never get anything done
>>
start with diet, exercise, and sleep. the basics for every human being.

do you know how much energy it takes your body to make semen? it's a lot. even more if you jack off all the time. so cut down on that.
>>
>>18125993
honestly it's the only thing that keeps me from getting bored. but now it's hard for me to even get aroused
>>
>>18125815
bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.