[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No cash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 276x183px
>started eating at a restaurant
>Rembered I have no money
>Nobody to give me money
>What do I do and quick
>>
>>18125313
run
>>
You dine, you dash, and keep the fuck away from the place...
>>
>>18125313
1. call someone, if nobody can come help,
2. apologize right away, not after your meal, and ask what you can do to compesnate for the mistake you made
>>
>>18125314
>>18125315
I think I'll probably run any tips on what to do before I run
>>
>>18125329
Go to the bathroom for real, and casually walk out when you come back out. Then start speed walking, and look back-- if someone is coming after you, RUN.
>>
>>18125334
Ok I'll try that now
>>
>"forgetting" you have no money
>going to restaraunt when you have no money

where is your head at dude
>>
Speak to manager. Offer a holding slot. Like "here is my License/Cell Phone/Rolex, I will be back in 30 minutes".
>>
did you do it
>>
Ok here's how it went, I saw a guy in the bathroom and asked if he wanted his dick sucked for about 30$. (To cover my meal or scare him away) he said no and walked out discusted not bothering to dry his hands. when the coast was clear I walked out the bathroom and out the restaurant. I saw a bus coming down the street and ran to the bus stop last min hopped on the bus. I had a bus pass so no need for money. I'm glad I didn't end up accidentally sucking Dick. I'm worried beacuse I liked that restaurant I'll have to disguise myself if I want to eat there again
>>
File: 109 - l6Rijc4.png (81KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
109 - l6Rijc4.png
81KB, 800x750px
>>18125479

Attach a frog with your posts next time, it makes the story funnier as well
>>
I'll probably stop by the next day with the amount of money that the meal cost with extra and apologize.
>>
>>18125334
Don't fucking look back. Just casually walk the fuck out and don't turn around if someone yells "hey" or something. They most likely won't even realize you are walking out.
>>
Seriously, go back and pay them. What if some friend wants to go back there. What are you going to say?

Some restaurants have security cameras. They may have your picture.

I forgot to pay once. I went back afterwards and apologized profusely andb paid. They remembered me and the fact that I didn't pay, but they were cool about it - didn't give me shit.

Don't be a scumbag OP - for your own, and society's sake.
>>
>>18125313

>ask for the bill
>they'll bringi t over
>pretend to put something in
>leave it there
>get up and leave
>go get your wallet
>come back and pay.
>>
Has OP updated us yet or is he getting his butthole expanded?
>>
>>18125313
former poorfag/asshole here

>wake hung over and broke
>my sister and her friend are hungry and want to go eat breakfast somewhere
>go to Dennys
>we all know we have maybe $10 combined
>eat $35 bucks worth of food leave
>leave $10 on the table
>walk out the side door and drive off

ive done this maybe 5-6 times in my life its pretty fucked up but if you act calm theres about zero percent chance youll get caught.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.