[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malicious thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489001310063.png (379KB, 598x596px) Image search: [Google]
1489001310063.png
379KB, 598x596px
I cannot count how many times I have wished to "just get cancer" or something a bit less horrible in my breasts or ovaries to have a reason to have them removed. I know how retarded and disgusting this is and how much of a ridiculous brat I sound like, but I've never talked to anyone about this (nor do I plan to) and I wonder if anyone ever had such thoughts and if anyone knows what might be the cause of this? I'm not overweight, I'm average attractive, I'm proportionaly built, I have no reason to think like this, but I do. I'm also ok with being female, I've had doubts about being transgender or something like that but I don't feel trapped in my body at all. I really really don't to have biological children of my own (I love kids) because I can't imagine a thing worse than being pregnant, childbirth is something you get over with, but pregnancy seems like the most vile thing, having something live in you like that.

I've also thought of having my tubes tied etc. but I'm only 20 and I don't know what I'll be like at 30, it's the only reason.

I don't have these thoughts all the time and I don't focus on them when they come, they just come very loudly and seem to be the ultimate truth in my head and I get very disgusted and disappointed in myself. Just writing this makes me anxious like I'm gonna jinx myself with this etc. It's a mess.
>>
Does that work? I got really bad nose hair
>>
You must have at least SOME idea for why you would want to have breasts or ovaries removed. We can't help you unless you give us a place to start.
I don't know anyone in my life who feels this way.
>>
>>18125529
my thoughts exactly. If you're going to try it, post results please.
>>
>>18125529
yeah, that's what's happening in that picture.
>>
>>18125565
You actually made me go and look up at the picture and I didn't realize what was actually going on in till I hang double check with your message
>>
>>18125311
Your mind is trying to find a conclusion to satiate the disgust you have in an attempt to get yourself feeling comfortable again. Ultimately, its manifesting into disgust over your female genitalia.

As hard as it sounds, if you want these thoughts gone you need to allow yourself to get comfortable with the concept of pregnancy. Your disgust is fueling these intrusive thoughts into you. The only way to diffuse them is at its source.
>>
>>18125311
your shits all fucked up and you talk like a fag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.