[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I becoming gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 48666847.cached.jpg (57KB, 800x484px) Image search: [Google]
48666847.cached.jpg
57KB, 800x484px
I used to be disgusting my penises during my teenage days because touching one or even seeing one makes hurts my manly pride. I have realized I wanted to know the experience of sucking a dick. Don't get me wrong I had 2 gfs which I took their first times and I still hate seeing muscled men, but looking at feminine-looking men makes my dick hard as rock. I just want to know how it would feel like sucking a dick... I'm not asking if it's okay, but what would you think and what would you advice if a person who is a great man (like Putin or Bill Gates) would suck someone else's dick? Wouldn't that be disgusting?

Also, don't get me wrong about me hating gays or the whole LGBT thing. I have friends, they are good people.
>>
>>18124703
edit: used to be disgusted by penises
>>
>>18124703
> great man (like Putin or Bill Gates)
I don't think they're all that great but seriously just go out and suck a dick dude don't think about it being gay just think about it as sex
>>
>>18124703

Sexuality is a spectrum, it's not black and white. Have fun exploring your sexuality, good luck!
>>
Take a pass, amigo.

That shit is gay.
>>
>>18124703
>disgusted by penises
>seeing one hurts my manly pride
>hate seeing muscled men
Yeah, you wanting to suck dick is still the least gay thing about your post.
>>
>>18124719
>>18124723
>>18124732
Thanks, but in hopes that doing it won't ruin my reputation as a straight person. I will do it secretly with a friend who's also comfortable about it.
>>
>>18124760

You don't need to go public about it. I don't need to tell people what I like to do in bed even if I only do it with girls.

Just don't make broad statements as you were making above. What the shit is "manly pride"? Why get mad at seeing muscled guys?

Just enjoy sex in whatever way you like. Don't worry about others and their own sexuality or way to express it.
>>
Your "disgust" at seeing a dick or other muscled men is a huge red fucking flag that you're gay but just against the social stigma.

Normal, well-adjusted straight dudes aren't freaked out by penises. Doesn't mean they go out of their way to see them, but it also doesn't mean they have a panic attack if they see one.
>>
>>18124774
>You don't need to go public about it. I don't need to tell people what I like to do in bed even if I only do it with girls.
Exactly that's what I'm scared about. If it goes out, my life is over and people laugh at me for it. Hell, if only I live in America I wouldn't mind, but shit mang.

>What the shit is "manly pride"? Why get mad at seeing muscled guys?
Jealousy, sometimes. I am so thin that I would look like a geek if I wear glasses.

>Don't worry about others and their own sexuality or way to express it.
I understand that. But I'm a teacher, and it's my students and their parents that I'm worrying so much about.
>>
File: russianball.png (220KB, 610x666px) Image search: [Google]
russianball.png
220KB, 610x666px
move to a less shit country
>>
>>18124790

Well, sorry. I know sexuality isn't fair. Being outed as someone that enjoy BDSM or even pegging can do harm to you, specially working with kids. Nothing we can do about that part of the deal.

At least work on the jealousy part. Relax. No need to feel bad because of how others live. Just enjoy your own life. I seem to pick up you being very reserved and trying to fit into all kinds of social norms. Don't worry so much about it.
>>
>>18124800
I don't live in Russia, but I think Russian society don't look down on gays that much.

>>18124802
Thank you. I will do my best I guess.

>I seem to pick up you being very reserved and trying to fit into all kinds of social norms. Don't worry so much about it.
Oh no, being gay is not normal in the place where I live. Being lesbian, on the other hand, is normal.
>>
>>18124703
NOPE. Sexuality isn't a Dichotomy. You are not "turning gay", you are just Bi Curous. Your decision if you act on that or not.

"Agghhhh I always liked Pussy but now I think I might enjoy certain dicks as well" doesn't make you gay. It doesn't even make you fully Bi if it is only certain feminine men, but most people will perceive you as Bi if you act on your desire to suck dick as well.
>>
>>18124819
>Oh no, being gay is not normal in the place where I live.

Haha, no, I get that. That's my point. You want to be a manly man and avoid being seen as gay or weak. Of course being gay didn't sound normal where you live.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.