[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I accept that I will never have a girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1484967036274.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1484967036274.png
47KB, 632x852px
How do I accept that I will never have a girlfriend?
>>
no idea still trying to figure this out myself...
>>
>>18123737

Just stop talking about it. Be alone forever if you want. No one is going to stop you.
>>
>>18123900
Its not like i dont want to have a girlfriend or a meaningful relationship but i was that one guy that girls would agree to go out with but in the end they would never show up and id get made fun of when id go back to school... now im 19 and have yet to even seriously kiss a girl so if i do id probably fuck that up to out of pure inexperience...
>>
>>18123934
19. You're 19 for fuck sake.
>>
>>18124508
ya but im the only guy i personally know thats still a virgin that has never had a girlfriend...
>>
>>18124538
Well fuck son, you are running out of time quick, adult women dont want virgins because it's a hassle
>>
>>18124538
You have like 1-2 years left where it's somewhat weird but acceptable.
Good luck kid.
>>
>>18124538
How big is the town you live in? If everyone knows each other and you've kind of been a shut-in in terms of hitting on girls it might be hard.

Try going to music festivals and hitting on girls that are younger than you are.
>>
>>18124508

Dude. Yeah, virgin at 19, what bummer. I lost mine at 23, so either I'm a genius or it's not that hard. I lean towards the latter.
>>
File: death.png (81KB, 264x388px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
81KB, 264x388px
You dont want a girlfriend, you want fulfillment and happiness. Women (or ones worth keeping around) only approach you when you have those two things.

Find out what makes you happy and just do it. Then you'll have the character and breadth of personality to be attractive.
>>
>>18124538
I had my first gf at 23 and was before that un-kissed and never hold hands. I know a lot of people older than me (26 now) who are virgins.
>>
Ok THANK GOD i was really starting to worry im going to school and i will probably end up with a more than decent job so future not looking so bad now i was thinking i was focusing to much on my studies and not socializing enough and thats how i ended up here
>>
>>18124710
This is as useful as "just be yourself".
OP, just give up. I mean, I did.
They say that women come to you, and you don't go to women. So there's that.
>>
>>18124710
Best advice!
I'm 40, and one thing I learned in life is that life and people change and evolve. If you're unlucky at this present time and location, don't worry, at 19 you still have your life ahead and things will change and you'll get lucky eventually. In the meantime live your life, do what you love and keep trying to date. Those laughs you're getting are shit from morrons and will be meaningless soon. Don't fear. Live. So that you come to your midlife crisis thinking hey I've had a pretty full life so far. And full means made of good and bad, bad is far better than just nothing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.