[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting older?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
I am 26 now and I feel old as fucking dirt. I am becoming more bitter every year. As I age, I see that women my age have more and more baggage. As a male who has never had a girlfriend, I feel doomed to have to settle with a woman who has a kid or is obese or something.

Is this really the endgame? Late 20s is what I call the embitterment years. If you have not "lived" by this point, you are basically a fucking husk.

Help me change this way of thinking. I think what is really eating me alive is the vast number of women who are my age but have just do many irreversible problems. Like what the FUCK am I supposed to do with a woman who has a kid already?

WHAT?! Care for some other dudes hell spawn? No thanks.
>>
Have you tried being gay? :^)
>>
>>18123621
You get older, 30-31 or so.. and you realize that accepting her as she is, is the only thing that might give you an opportunity to truly impress her, with all the love and frustration you've bottled up for years. She may see something good in you.. but no guarantee.
>>
>>18123621
>WHAT?!

Dude you need to chill...my God. I can tell why your single
>>
The more bitter you get, the less you're going to have to worry about what will happen when or if you find a girl.

Change your attitude, I'm not promising you it'll be easy, but you need to change it. How much do you have going on in your life outside of women? Are you fulfilled in those regards? If you're not, you need to take care of that first/in addition to getting a girl, and realize that those feelings of bitterness are not ONLY stemming from being single.

Go see a psychologist to work on yourself and address your problems, whether they're as simple as bitterness and not putting the best foot forward when dating, or as complex as severe and crippling social anxiety to the point you never approach women, a severe hatred of women, and a total lack of any friends and depression brought on by these.
>>
>>18123621
Have you ever considered how others might perceive you?
If you want a 'normal' girlfriend, you've gotta appeal to one.
Be honest - what do you have to offer in a relationship?

You seem to have a lot of preconceived notions of how women are... maybe try to view them as individuals rather than as a collective?
>>
>be 26 year old female
>every year I get further past my prime
>even at peak was only a 6/10 at best
>only had one bad relationship years ago
>good men my age are engaged/married
>rest of men my age only want to fuck 21 year olds at clubs or are just shitty people
>tfw I didn't hook a nice, average looking dude while I had the chance because I was too "busy" with school and work to date around
>tfw I can't trap a man with a baby because I don't ever want kids
>tfw 5 years from now I'm gonna have to convenience marry someone off /adv/ to shut our families up
>>
>>18123680
>male 31
>never married
>only had sex one time with someone I loved in 2008
>got head from two other girls, one was a gf, the other was a friend and I wasn't mentally stable enough to enjoy it
>try to become more outgoing but grew up in an only child circumstance, so alone has been more common than accompanied
>years go by, no sex at all
>start crushing on a girl who has things in common with me, but seems more sexually experienced than me
>begin to wonder if she'll judge me for my weird ass life if she is interested in me

Meh.. we'll see how it goes.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.