[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should i do with my life.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
I am about to turn 26, from Macau, took Bachelor of law in Portugal, I speak fluent Chinese and portuguese , ordinary leftover chinese girl with hymen intact. and i woke up this morning thinking if I'm going to die virgin, to be honest, I have accepted this probability(not possibility), but i have to get something to keep myself busy, so that I can entertain myself. I'm just wondering if there's any chance that i can rellocate and join another jurisdiction since I am not very happy with my life here or back there in Portugal. something like... taking an LLB outside and start trying to work in international trades, basically just anything that can get me out of this place.
>>
>>18123538
It's not hard for a girl to find guys imo. go to the states or canada.
>>
You sound like a very interesting girl. Go ahead and start trying to put yourself out there. On dating sites, bars, clubs, gatherings, whatever. Just meet people. Upset with your physical appearance? Exercise. Work on it. Life is a process. You'll find love eventually. You just have to put in the effort needed.
>>
>>18123548
things can't be that easy, if i took something else for university, something like biology or finance, i would definitely go to the states or canada right away without any hesitation, it's stupid that i had law instead, because of my major, there's no way i can sustain my life if i go there right now. chances are, i can't even get a visa to theses countries, i have no specialty, my skills are not extraordinary, and there's no hope for me to find a guy that can help me with it.
>>
Forget about finding a guy for now and focus on the career/relocation thing. That's my advice. Happy and healthy life for yourself and the rest will follow.
>>
>>18123565
you mean in Macau? dating sites? I've tried couple of those, 80% of their users are looking for free pussy because they can't afford it, the other 19.9999999999999% were alliterate pinoy/indian dying for a wife(I mean they proposed to me over the internet, in their barely intelligible language, i'm not happy with it, NOT at all) I am not racist or gold-digger, but c'mon, if i had to marry someone like that, I'd rather die virgin.
>>
>>18123538
America is no walk in the park honey. Immigrants really like to hype up how great America is and how easy it is, but it truly isn't. It's expensive. It's hard.

You are young. You have a degree. Are you happy with your education? If not go for something else. If you really want to come to the states then I suggest finding an American (on social media, dating sites, basically online) that will marry you. But again, I warn you, it's not easy.
>>
>>18123588
yea, i'm now working as a legal interpreter. roughly 1750usd a month, and once i start traineeship, i'll lose this part of income.
i don't even think I'll make it on time, and once i hit 30, I don't think i will find a man. I've made up my mind to die virgin. don't worry about it. i've lived 25 years with my libido and i'm not stupid enough to ruin my life with some lovey dovey sad and lonely thingy.
though i have to admit that if i had a guy who can deal with my obstacles, that would make the process easier, but i'm very pessimistic toward this. like my cousin, she married a white banker, and her life literally changed, my dad is very jealous about this, he shouted at me for not being as lucky, i used to be so obedient and i did everything he wanted, now this is how he treats me, how can i still stay in the same city with him, I'm not asking for too much, I just want to stay away from his greed and irrationality, a place to stay, i need my daily bread, and extra pennies to spend on things i like, perhaps a book to read, a cup of lemonade to sip every now and then, and if it's possible, charity, i love helping people but I can't help others when I'm living in misery. it's true that my cousin is lucky, I'm happy with it, but my dad shouldn't shout at me because i'm not making him proud, he's never proud of me, i tried to make him happy, but if he's never trying to make me happy, i don't see why i should stay.
>>
>>18123634
That's Chinese culture for ya
>>
>>18123643
lived 7 years in portugal, mind blown.
>>
>>18123538
>>18123578
>>18123602
>>18123634
let me ask you something, anon. what would it take for you be be able to practice law in the usa?
>>
>>18123538
Work for an international law firm. Do well. Be promoted. Be needed for your expertise in some foreign branch. Move.

Meanwhile, while 26 may be Old Maid in Chinese terms, it isn't by Western standards, and the more you rise and interact with the larger world, the more men you'll meet who do not see you as leftover.
>>
>>18123721
another university course and internship until i pass the bar exam.
>>
>>18123860
I don't think there's any international law firm in my area, noone in the common law world needs a continental law system graduate(I'm not even a lawyer yet). and noone needs a girl like me.
I've made up my mind, if things have to be this way, at least I can find a quiet place. (I am emotionally unstable)
However, I still hope that I can work in this area, It was injustice that brought me to this life of agony. I don't want to see another kid growing up like myself. a kid has to become PERSON before becoming a GREAT PERSON. and everyone deserves to be heard and protected. and i wish i can be the one to advocate
>>
>>18124057
OK Then devote yourself to Children's Rights causes, who I am sure will be delighted to have a trained lawyer working for them. You may never get rich, but you will do good works and you will meet other good people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.