[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking fellow hikkis, how do you deal with the loneliness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Asking fellow hikkis, how do you deal with the loneliness?
>>
Do you have anyone to call, or text? Video Games sometimes helps.
Working.
>>
>>18123471
No one likes black weebs dude, of course I don't have friends, but I guess I can keep playing binding of isaac til I die, I have 1500 hours so far
>>
>>18123492
Wait. You're on a website full of retarded weeb faggots, and you could make a single friend?
>>
>>18123508
Can't*
>>
>>18123492
Literally no one wants to talk to me, how is that my fault
>>
>>18123514
It could be partly your fault. How come? Like what happens?
>>
>>18123529
Try a steam thread get skipped except by the people who pretend they're girls, go to soc thread and get ignored, go on omegle thread get skipped immediately, it's almost like there isn't any one on this site who actually wants to talk to me, it's the curse of being ugly and black
>>
Very easily because my job forces me to be around awful people while doing dirty shit all day. Not dirty as in sexy either, I mean literally filthy, coming home with my pigpen-looking ass dirty.

Then I play TF2 or some other shit, making friends from there somehow. I might as well befriend strangers because at least I don't feek the need to fucking kill myself from there.

All the contact I make at work is forced (if I want to make money, of course) so really, I'm a god at naturally talking to actual friends.
TL:DR you can't. You need friends. You can make one anywhere and everywhere, but especially if you have money to throw around. Not at them, but at yourself, which in turn could be reflected/projected at them. Bonus points if you share cheap hobbies or are buds outside of work.
>>
>>18123550
Haha you kinda remind of Crooks from the novel "Of mice and men", I don't man. When it comes to online threads you just gotta go with what's popular.
People here for example mostly respond too "Dahh..what I do if this gurl don't liek me??" Threads. It wouldn't hurt if you're as hikkomori as you say you are to try to get involved with the community in your home town, meet new people, try new things.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.