[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What jobs are looking for people to hire that are willing to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488571262431.jpg (15KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488571262431.jpg
15KB, 273x240px
What jobs are looking for people to hire that are willing to pay $15-20/hr full time? In america, specifically philadelphia
>>
Factory jobs usually start out around that range. Maybe check that out? You don't usually need background in the industry either
>>
>>18123243
>can't use a basic job site
>thinks he deserves 15 dollars an hour

What's that? in the distance? Hark! It's the sound of dishes! Dishes that need to be washed! Go, son! Your local Wendy's needs you!
>>
>>18123248
or door to door mail man.
op not many jobs hire at that rate unless they are careers.
>>
>>18123251
>Washing dishes at a Wendy's
You're hilarious.
>>
>>18123276
I've never been to Wendy's. Do customers eat out of troughs, like animals?
>>
>>18123286
They eat on trays, like schoolchildren.
>>
Eriefag here also haven't lived in pa for a couple years but, isn't GE in Philadelphia? They usually pay that much for someone to sweep the floor
>>
I live right outside Philadelphia. Do you have any job experience? Special education?

Hostpital aides make $15-$18 and sometimes more. But you need to have your CNA.
Factory jobs SOMETIMES pay that good. It's easy usually though to move up in factory jobs. Lots of technician jobs pay good.

I suggest trying Gemalto (right outside of Philly). They pay $25. It's like a factory. There's also a company called Spectra Energy (in Eaglesville, so outside of philly) that pays gas measurement technians $30/HR. It's not a big company, but they literally just require your high school degree. My SO use to work for them; he didn't have his measument technician certification, but they trained him. He got to go all over the country for trainings. I even went with him to Houston for two weeks (all paid for). They also gave him a truck to use, and the company offered GREAT benefits.

There's also customer service jobs. Whole Foods market was nice to work for. The starting pay when I worked there, like 5 years ago, was a little over $10. But that company had a ton of other benefits, and every other pay you would get a bonus based on how well the store did. The people that worked in the fish department sometimes would make $100s of dollars extra from their bonus (partly bc there's not many team members in that department).

Another grocery store that appears to be decent is Aldi's. I've seen them advertise $11.25 a pay.

I'm not going to sugar coat it..it's tough to find a well paying job w/o any special training or education. I suggest looking into a trade once you are settled. Look into HVAC technicians they make pretty good money.
>>18123776
GE is hard to get into. But he can try, maybe he'll be lucky.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.