[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANHEDONIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1489104307186.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1489104307186.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
Anybody successfully dealt with it?
>>
>>18123229
Do you suffer to get out of bed in the morning?
Do you often stay up until the wee morning hours? Is the hour of 2AM at all familiar to you?
If so, try not doing that. If that still doesn't work, try electroshock therapy. If THAT doesn't work, try 12-gauge therapy to the base of the neck.
>>
>>18123238
>Do you suffer to get out of bed in the morning?
yes
>Do you often stay up until the wee morning hours? Is the hour of 2AM at all familiar to you?
I have noticed that the rare times I manage to get myself out of bed early I enjoy mornings. I'll try not staying up and sleeping in so late this week.
>>
>>18123259
I wish you luck. This is a sassy board and it's not rewarding to explain why it's just your brain being used to the wrong time of day, but take my word for it. Try cutting down on coffee after 12 noon too. Happy feeling anon!
>>
>>18123229
Yep. The answer is vyvanse and having something meaningful to do with your day. If your job or school doesn't engage you this can happen. This kind of shit is more common in dudes and is linked to low dopamine. If you cant get a prescription, try becoming an alcoholic or meth.
>>
>>18123238
>kys
Do the lurkers a favor and stop shitting up /advice/ with your "sass"
>>
>>18123271
I already avoid all caffeine. Thanks for the kind words, anon

>>18123360
Vyvanse is my favorite thing in the world. I haven't used it since high school when I knew a kid with a prescription.
>>
>>18123360
I'm doing good on the alcoholic front, though. I was drunk all day for the last week or so.

How long have you been taking vyvanse? How's your life now?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.