[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Withdrawl Method

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: nervous pepe.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
nervous pepe.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
So I took a girl home from the bar last night and plowed her with no rubber. She was a total butterface (like pretty fucking ugly dudes) but she wasn't fat, I skeeted in her mouth and all that.

I didn't bust inside, does the withdrawl method work? Also how do I know if I have an STD? I've had raw sex with quite a few girls but I usually discover that they are on the pill so i've never got one knocked up. She was white but still seemed pretty trashy, I didn't notice anything that would indicate that she had an STD and i didn't bust inside

What do? Is she going to get pregnant even though I pulled out? Is it possible I got an STD?
>>
I had about a 98% success rate pulling out.

From 19 till 26. Only got her pregnant twice
>>
>>18122888
Nice trips.
Trashy? Like tattoos and piercings all over trashy? Also depending on your country you might have a higher chance.
>>
>>18122908
yeah dude stop getting her pregnant
>>
>>18122913
>>18122913
>>18122913
>>18122913
She's Like low income white trash trashy, and not trendy or up to date on Tumblr and memes like a pierced and tatted trashy girl. She's older than me, probably 25 or so.

We're both American and not in the south, she is white
>>
>>18122937
didnt mean to quote that many times wow, had a posting error
>>
>>18122888
Jesus christ, kids. Learn your sex ed.

It's possible to get pregnant with the pull out method.

You can get some STDs even with a condom. You can get any STDs without a condom.

Stop fucking strangers. Definitely stop fucking strangers without a condom.
>>
>>18122946
This.

Did you have sex ed in school?

Please ask me any questions you could have. Some possible categories are anatomy, how is babby made, different no-condom birth control methods, and sex toy info.

Please. I was the head of my local gsa for two years and I'm here to help.
>>
>>18122989
I am just curious about the likelihood that she would actually be knocked up if even though i didn't nut inside
>>
>>18123028
I read your question, but your habits imply that you might want all sorts of information.

To answer your first question, some probability exists. Before you nut, you make precum. Precum has sperm in it. You left a pretty good amount of sperm all up in her vagina. Now, we have to ask ourselves if she was ovulating, which is producing an egg, at the time, or if she was going make an egg available before all of your sperm died while waiting. We could figure out a rough probability if you wanted to call her up and ask her when her period usually starts, because this would tell us where you were in the egg-being-ready window, but something tells me you aren't going to do that. Early term miscarriages are also not uncommon, but that's also a spin of the wheel.

So, it's entirely possible that if she might become pregnant. It's a small chance, but it's definitely a -significant- amount, especially when we weight the probability with its highly negative and expensive consequences.

You'll have to wait for six weeks to know whether or not you're STD free. Sorry. Go to a free clinic then, and don't be a Typhoid Mary and have sex with your unwrapped hepatitis dick until then.
>>
>>18123098
Maybe i'll just ask her if she's on anything and if not i'll buy her a plan b or whatever
>>
>>18122888
You should be more concerned about if you've caught an STD dumbass. Why would you go rubberless?
>>
>>18123174
I was drunk
>>
>>18123145
That's a good idea. How long ago was this, though? Plan B only works for a small amount of time.
>>
>>18123197
So, you really need to give it to her tonight or early tomorrow.
>>
>>18123197
>>18123205
about 20 hours ago. This bitch is ugly so I don't want to contact her again though
>>
What a dumbass.
But you're in luck, chances of pregnancy when pulling out are very very low. 98% effective, which means, out of 100 dudes using this method with their girlfriend for a year, 2 will end up making their gf pregnant.
Chances of STDs though, sky high my friend. Get tested and stop being such a retard.
>>
>>18123209
Just throw the plan b at her and then block her on everything.

>>18123211
All very true. I just think it's important to account for large risks. This is how you fuck up your life for 18 years.
>>
>>18122888
My, you are one of nature's true gentlemen, aren't you?
>>
>>18122888
it is absolutely possible to contract vd, and/or impregnate a woman if you have unprotected sex. pulling out somewhat reduces the chances of that happening, but not by much. practicing safe sex is the only way to get to 99.9% rate of preventing pregnancy and/or vd.

as a sidenote, i'm 36 years old, rarely use condoms, and have not to my knowledge impregnated anyone. i haven't contracted any vd either. i get tested every 6 months.

unprotected sex is a gamble. decide if you're willing to take that gamble.
>>
>>18124203
>pulling out somewhat reduces the chances to impregnate but not by much.
Pulling out greatly reduces the chance of impregnation. I know you may want to tell all the kids out there that they must wear condoms but why lie to them about this. If you don't ejaculate inside a woman or otherwise deposit semen into her she cannot get pregnant.
>>
>>18123189
lol so you had the faculties to remember where you lived, get there with someone else from a bar, and perform sexually, but not the ability to remember to put on a condom. ok.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.