[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boyfriend is a MAMAS boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: mama.jpg (24KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
mama.jpg
24KB, 700x467px
First off let me say i think its a good thing when a man has a GOOD relationship with his mother, I think its a good indication how he will treat you. but HOLY SHIT man.. We been together over 1 YEAR, And this has been bugging me for awhile and getting on my nerves legit every time his mother comes calling i am dropped like a piece of trash, even when we have plans i get stood up. He can't even tell his mother "another time" when we have plans. It drives me crazy.. HE IS 21?! She goes through his stuff in his room & looks through his things and i found this so weird! I am younger than him and my parents would never dare invading my privacy & going through my things, So i finally said something to him and he said it is weird and irritates him but he doesn't stand up to his mother? She is so attached to her son & what pisses me off the most HE is so attached to her too! She babys him like no tomorrow! & he listens on every single one of her commands like a puppy dog. He will ditch me just to go to the grocery store with her or to his families gatherings (no special occasion, because that would be understandable) Or just to go to a bunch of stores for no reason, When he ditches me i ask him, Where are you going, "IDK" what are you getting? "IDK" then why are you going?? "because my mom told me to" Ok, so i always lose to his mother is always #1 in a mans life i get that... But this is hurtful when it happens like ever fucking day lmaoo. Or when we have plans. It doesn't even bother him, i feel like he loves it, if i mention it or gently hint hes letting his mother baby him he gets angry. He is grown i just wish he would cut the umbilical cord with his mother. This just pisses me off and makes me so jealous of his MOTHER, nothing i ever wanted to be. I really want his mom to like me.. but idk how im going to do that when my boyfriend is still on her tit, and picks their casual occasions over OUR special plans all the time... He has never told his mother "NO"
>>
>>18122883
Maybe he just doesn't like your company that much. I can already tell you're an inconsiderate person just for posting that wall of text with no paragraph breaks
>>
Run, do not walk, away from this "man." He will still be like this when he's 30, 40, until she dies. You CANNOT change him.

She didn't raise him to be independent. She raised him to be emotionally enmeshed with her for whatever her needy reasons are. This is deeply a part of him since infancy and now for 21 years. IT WILL NOT CHANGE.

Save yourself a lifetime of pain by enduring the pain of ending the relationship NOW.

Best wishes.
>>
>>18122895
This, from a dude that could be considered a 'mama's boy' I can tell you we are no good and stay away.
>>
One question is he from Italian or greek decent? it is a very well-known fact that mothers of these descents love to put them on pedestals and treat them like they are gold
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.