[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I ASK THIS GIRL OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

So I was at Original Joes last Friday for lunch and the waitress was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. When she walked past the table she made eye contact with me a few times. I have never felt this way about anyone before. Not even my last girlfriend. I know its a long shot, but how do I go about asking her out? How do I do this without being a creep? Do I go back and eat there regularly? How do I strike up a conversation with her and then transition it into asking her out? Please, my life would be 100% complete if I had her.
>>
File: 1480230955362.jpg (90KB, 625x864px) Image search: [Google]
1480230955362.jpg
90KB, 625x864px
>>18122829
okay friend,
the key is not overdoing it! (initial contact time)
firstly.
>go Joes preferably after peak hours
this creates familiarity, she will be like "oh that guy who sat at that table". seating at her table is your choice but i must say i will help if you sat where she works(waits?) and in a quiet spot too.
>Big Genuine Smile
when she comes close or comes to take your order have a big smile waiting for her, NOT a smirk don't half ass it! think of something funny while having your seat to get that genuine smile
>your First words to her
don't say hello, hi, or what you want for dinner, be different than the rest! look straight in her eyes and ask her how she is doing or how her day was, if you have a good simple joke it helps! no mumbling only clear loud voice
>>
>ban the Negative
if you are seating at her table DON'T complain, when she brings your food thank her warmly while looking at her eyes and smiling, say something like "i appreciate..."
>Eye contact
while enjoying you meal try to get eye contact time with her. i don't mean staring. but just subtle brief eye contact while you both are doing your thing, yours being, eating slowly in civilized way. and when you make eye contact smile at her a little and shyly look back to your plate. im not staying you should by shy, but playing thing eye contact game will make you seem nice and friendly
>about to Leave
okay you ate you food, you had a bunch of eye contact, you friendly asked her about herself...now she thinks you like her but she doesn't know which like! Friend or Lover! this is the time you show you are man enough to go for what you want. Timing is key! if you are at her table wait until she is not running around waiting other people <i assume you already have the bill with you>. when she seems fairly free pay your bill with large notes so she comes back with the change or something <you want her coming back> when she comes back accept the bill/change from her hand and standup. now you are standing face to face.
>>
cont.
in a clear but discreet voice say the following.
>"I really find you attractive"
she might say thanks or something...hear her out! if she say i something in the likes of i have a bf you should put your self in a position to get hurt. if she say thanks and shut up or doesn't say anything cont.
>>
Don't hit on people at work. They're stuck there.
>>
Hope you left her a good tip. She worked you for it.
>>
>>18123295
cont.
sorry, shit connection
again in a clear but discreet voice (chicks tend to grow ball when they think everyone's focus is on them. so discreet but clear and loud enough for her)
>"i would love it if we could..."
you can fill the rest your self

notes&tips:
>.if you say "if we could go out"
specify the approximate date "if we could go out this week"
>if you say "exchange phone numbers"
she will probably would have a supervisor watching so might give you her number and not take your number, don't be discouraged!
>during your stay there try to be friendly and fun, even to other people it show you are cool

i apologize for my grammar and possibly SP error, and i Do sincerely hope you make it. Good Luck!

>>18123309
good point
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.