[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is a cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I make fun of my friend because she is a cuckquean(?). Her boyfriend cheated on her long ago, he was dating another girl. And it made me really angry, so I told her to break up with him. She did but eventually they started dating again. Ever since I make fun of her telling her she is a cuck, that her boyfriend doesn't love her, and shit. She gets pissed and tells me I'm an asshole and I tell her 'well, sometimes the truth hurts'. Is what I'm doing okay? I think it's fucking humiliating to still date a guy who cheated on you, so I want to make her know how I feel about it every time I can. If she starts talking about him I'll tease her, I want her to find someone better than that jerk.
>>
Are you a boy or a girl?
>>
>>18122444
A grill
>>
>>18122448
Then she deserves it.
>>
File: Citizen Cane applauding.gif (787KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Citizen Cane applauding.gif
787KB, 480x360px
>>18122434
You're right, rub some more salt into her wound because she's too inane to realize what fucking mistake she does. You're doing God's work, OP. Not many have the guts to call out someone's bullshit, endangering their relations.
>>
There's a lot of people in this world who don't' mind that their significant other also have consenensual sexual activity with other people. Many are naive about the fact, but they're generally known as non-exclusive or polygamous/polyamorous relationships.

Your friend is in one, and it's none of your business.

For many guys, the alternative is to become a doormat, which makes for a terrible partner, in the long term. Choose your battles.
>>
>>18122434
Holy shit not ok. It's fine to express your concerns about the relationship one time, but you're just persistently being an ass about it. If she didn't listen to you before you're not going to change her mind, just turn her against you so she doesn't have support when this dick boyfriend fucks up again.
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>18122458
Yeah they're in an open relationship.
>>
File: fucking lowl.jpg (103KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
fucking lowl.jpg
103KB, 878x814px
>>18122458
Nigger, they probably had the silent agreement of a monogamous relationship. Read the OP, you illiterate piece of dog dick.
>>
>>18122434
>so I want to make her know how I feel about it every time I can. If she starts talking about him I'll tease her, I want her to find someone better than that jerk
A good friend would've said this ONCE, in a less judgmental way, in the interest of being honest & trying to help. But at this point, you really are just being a total fucking cunt. If there's such a thing as an "abusive friendship," this is it.
>>
>>18122434
Why do you care. She knows the situation, let her figure it out on her own.

Some people have shitty self-confidence.
>>
File: pink guy.jpg (107KB, 554x693px) Image search: [Google]
pink guy.jpg
107KB, 554x693px
>>18122470
I mean, she had to change her mind in order to get his dick, amirite? Probably hurts her everytime when he comes home smelling like different pussy. If that's the case, she's still getting cucked.
>>
>>18122458
she does it when her friend tells her about her bf so yeah, it is her business apparently. also she obviously only knows her friends bf cheated on her because the other gril told her, so she made it her business and obviously they aren't in an open relationship or she wouldn't have even broke up with him before.
>>
>>18122472
>silent agreement

Please tell me more. And please, in light of the fact that 'cheating' is a thing. Also divorce.
>>
Related question.
>start dating a girl in an online relationship with some guy I don't know and she has never met
>take her virginity and start having sex regularly
>she still hasn't told him and we joke about the cringy stuff he texts her

She is worried he will kill himself if he finds out, i have this guys contact info...and am starting to feel like I should just tell him. Telling him would probably cause fall out in my relationship with her. Any advice?
>>
>>18122520
Just keep fucking her, knowing you're the side-girl.
>>
>>18122520
Basically forget that this guy exist, and carry on
>>
>>18122520
just tell him so he can move on with his life
>>
>>18122534
You're. An idiot.
>>
>>18122520
tell him about it. The longer it drags on the worse it will get, and he WILL find out.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.