[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to broach the fact I am a kinky shit in bed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1488322337889s.jpg (2KB, 96x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488322337889s.jpg
2KB, 96x125px
So I have a problem. I'm very ok with my body and my sexuality. I like my Vag and I like my dicks, but always feminine. Problem is I always feel self conscious telling girlfriends this. (never actually met anyone with a penis I'd like to date yet)

I also like a butt ton of weird stuff, like I would really really like to have my arse fucked by a partner who loves me. Then after they are done flip them over and do the same to them.
I'd also like to fuck in latex at least once. Full on, all covering stuff.
Also like to do it in a fursuit. Shit like that, I'm weird.
I'd also rather weirdly like to fuck someone hard while they have chaos and Slaanesh symbols painted on them (I R nerd....)

Problem is outside of the bedroom I don't want this stuff. I just want a normal relationship with a down to earth person who will respect me and not be needy.
The problem I am having is that its so hard to tell if a potential partner will be into some kinky shit.

I had a problem with my previous girlfriend, we got on well and it was great....but when i tried to broach the subject about spicing things up (anal, Bjs etc.) she was completely against it. Kind of killed it for me as it just showed me she was completely against compromising. (I pushed something "normal" first, to see). Really turned me off her when she started berating me about even asking.

I don't have any trouble flirting or being charming, its just....I don't know if I should be upfront about being into kinky shit, or do what I did before and try and ease them into it? (I'm pretty sure I could convince someone open minded, she was quite shy and prudish)
>>
>>18122288
Fuck me
>>
>>18122288
you just cant fuck a girl and tell her right in the moment '' pls put this latex suit ''
some kink need to be discuss with your partner before,
>how to bring the conversation ?
just talk about fantasies, tell her what you would like to try and go about this point, she might be open mind or not, this is her choose and you cant force heré
>>
>>18122288

Men have more kink than women. There are women that will be into the shit you will, just keep in mind that it will be a MUCH MUCH smaller % than women who are not.

Consider a compromise, like what is the minimum required for a stable partner? Fursuits maybe for extra credit, but what is the realistic MINIMUM. That is a partner you will go for.

Also keep in mind that in a stable loving relationship, you'll lose desire for a lot of kink.
>>
>>18122454

Yes I know that, I'll try the Fantasies talk thing. I'd never force anything, Hit and miss I guess.
>>
>>18122502

I wouldn't tell her all your fantasies up front either. Most women will run. Start slow, like bjs (which is not kink at all), massages, lingerie...then you can bring it up later about fantasies, but don't say all of them at once.
>>
>>18122498

Stable minimum? Oral, and openness to try something new once in a while (she can choose what. I just kind of want to try a bit of everything before I die.)

I have a bunch of stuff I like, but some of it I totally get would put women off.

I guess what I want is someone who's willing to experiment. I'd be willing to do weird stuff she wants (at least try it once).

I don't really mind compromising, But there is certain things I really would like to try at least once is all.
>>
>>18122508

Yeah, Not stupid. I know a shit ton of the stuff is very very weird, I guess what I want is someone that is open to new things.

My last GF was resistant even trying other positions....or letting me finger her (changed her mind on that fast though lol).
>>
>>18122510

>Oral, and openness to try something new once in a while (she can choose what. I just kind of want to try a bit of everything before I die.)
Depends on the "something new", but the vast majority of women would find this acceptable, unless socially/morally conservative/religious.

>I guess what I want is someone who's willing to experiment. I'd be willing to do weird stuff she wants (at least try it once).
Just an estimation, but maybe 15-20% of women are like this. Willing to experiment is different from "tolerates" experiments...see the difference?

>I don't really mind compromising, But there is certain things I really would like to try at least once is all.
Very very difficult to find a partner like that. Better to go to fetlife and/or a domme and/or some hookup as opposed to trying to find a partner...IF you just want to "try" it.
>>
>>18122516
> I know a shit ton of the stuff is very very weird
Not weird to most guys on here or me. But of course most guys here are a bit autistic so that figures.

If she doesn't even want to be fingered, sounds a bit on the prudish side.
>>
>>18122529

She really was. But it was more because I was the first man she slept with, so she was inexperienced.

>>18122523

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just have to keep looking. I can always try and "introduce" the idea of stuff overtime....

As for Hookups....Not my thing, I would find it hard to perform properly with a complete stranger....I find it hard to orgasm from sex as is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.