[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sent a bunch of free butt plugs to my neighborhood and I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 0

I live in the suburbs and everyone is a total stick in the mud about their lawns and fences and shit. Sometimes my friends and I like to fuck around with them, usually just a little bit of light hearted vandalization.

Well, about a month ago I found this feminist site that just gives out free sex toys if you ask for them. I thought it would be funny to send a bunch of butt plugs to all of the married guys in the neighborhood, so I did. My friend's and I probably sent out about 10 butt plugs and they started arriving a few days ago. I know this because I found one stuffed into the mailbox with a "fuck you" sticky note attached to it. Luckily I found it before my mom got home. I'm worried that other people will know and that I will get into trouble.

How do I deal with this?
>>
>>18122263
Make it look like one of your friends framed you. Make sure that everyone, including yourself, have entertwing alibis including people who aren't on the list of usual suspects. This way, everyone get off scott free.
>>
>>18122275
The important part is to nothing preemptively outside of some story building with some friends and allies. Make sure the people who aren't usually in your pranking group are callous to adult pressure and would find this funny.
>>
What's the website?
>>
>>18122279
>>18122275
So basically we just need to fuck over our worst friend. Larry.
>>
>>18122285
https://everything-forever-store.myshopify.com/

Looks like they added a cock ring
>>
>Sometimes my friends and I like to fuck around with them, usually just a little bit of light hearted vandalization
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO XD
>How do I deal with this?
you can't get in trouble if you kill yourself
try that
>>
>>18122292
Would be a good prank on my mom
>>
>>18122290
Thanks
>>
Send one to yourself and let your mom find it. That way you're a victim too.

Gee really, this one was so obvious...
>>
>>18122329

Genius. Actually I think will send one to my mom as fucked up as that is.
>>
>>18122338
Just hope she becomes shocked as the neighbours instead of quietly taking it to her room and not mentioning it to anyone lol
>>
Did you have to pay for shipping lol
>>
>>18122407
No it was completely free, I just changed the shipping address each time. How much is shipping?
>>
>>18122410
Idk it changes depending on who they use, and it also depends on the company.
>>
>>18122287
No, no, Larry also has an alibi that makes sense with the alibi of at least two other people, and the people covering for Larry are connected to two others, and so on. In the end, make it look like a low-stakes witch hunt with no sane or immediate answers. They'll give up.

I've played this game a lot during my childhood.
>>
>>18122263
After months of lurking, finally a good thread here.
I had some keks, kid. Ur fucked.
>>
>>18122290
fucking gold 10/10
>>
>>18122263
Chances are you'll get as many thanks as complaints.
>>
>>18122290
So do these have discrete packaging?

I am asking for a friend of my dogs uncle...
>>
>>18122263
This is great. The stuff legends are made of.

Play it cool if you didn't break any laws. There's literally nothing wrong with being a cheeky little shit. Especially if the recipient is a "stick in the mud".

Godspeed. All the best to your future exploits.
>>
>>18123917
It is in fact against the law to order things - even free - in another person's name.
>>
>>18123919
Well shit. What kind of penalties we talking here?
>>
is there a way for someone to know it was you? if not you should not have hid the 'returned item' rather you should have been outraged.
>>
>>18122292

it was a funny prank stop being a h3h3 disordered faggot.
>>
you should have ordered one to your house too, so they wouldn't be as suspicious

if you were the only house that didn't get one, it'd be too obvious
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.