[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

money order for college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: d2c.gif (3MB, 198x150px) Image search: [Google]
d2c.gif
3MB, 198x150px
I went against my mom wishes and secretly filled out my college application and sent a $65 money order so that the CUNY system can process it.its been 2 says and the website thinks I haven't paid it yet. what happened??? did I wrote the envelope wrong?
>>
>>18122091
ump
>>
>>18122091
bump, what happened to my money order
>>
Did they get the application?

Call and ask.
>>
It takes weeks sometimes.
>>
>>18122271
hopefully they answer me on monday. sometimes they don't answer
>>18122479
but the website should've confirmed I paid $65. I mailed it Friday morning at 9, the cuny offices don't answer weekend calls, so I assume they may process it on Monday hopefully.
I still have my money order receipt.

I mailed it to the po box. i used two stamps. is that the right thing to do?
>>
>>18122741
They probably just haven't deposited it yet. This absolutely isn't something you should be freaking out about.
>>
It's been 0 business days.
>>
>>18122091
bump
>>
>>18122786
This. You have to wait for the mail to deliver it (it'll have arrived during the weekend or be arriving tomorrow). Then you have to wait for them to deposit it. Be patient and try to be calm. Things aren't instant when you're dealing with mail or businesses.
>>
>>18122091
They just haven't processed it yet. It works like a check, they have to process it before the payment goes through. Not that youngsters these days know what a check is.
>>
1) it's been 0 business days, I bet they haven't checked their mail yet.
2) if you're really worried you can call them during business hours to ask about it.
3) don't freak out. These things can take weeks. Feel free to call and ask, but only to assuage your anxiety, everything is probably fine.
>>
>>18122091
Have you never mailed a letter in your life? It takes at least two days even to go across the street, so they won't even get it before Monday. And if they're at the end of a postman's route, it can be late afternoon Monday. Then they have to open it, start a file on you, deposit the money order.

Don't even begin worrying until next Friday.
>>
>>18123868
>>18123707
>>18123704
>>18123702
I'm in the middle of calling them now, and I'm still waiting on hold for an admissions counselor
>>
>>18124511
wait they said the same things you guys saud, to wait a week as they sort it out or something since I delivered it Friday
>>
>>18124699
Hopefully you gave them your name so they know that you are completely oblivious as to how the post office and the rest of the world operates lol.
>>
>>18125179
you betcha. well at least I now know. better to learn than to never learn. sorry I get all antsy when I'm afraid of making mistakes, like possibly not putting enough stamps
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.