[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you kiss on the first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: example.jpg (230KB, 1500x991px) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
230KB, 1500x991px
Never been on one, going on my first this week. At the end of the date do I kiss her goodbye?

Also tell me about your first date I need a rundown of what to expect.

No bully plz
>>
>>18121626

>you will never be on a first date in the 50s
>>
It depends on the chemistry between me and my date, body language, gestures, topic, stuff like that. I start out with being a bit touchy first, to test the waters and I see her gestures are. If she seems open and inviting I would lean in for a kiss. If she seems like she's having her guard up, then I stay back. I guess it has to feel natural.
>>
>>18121626
Personally, I didn't. We knew each other for some time but we just started dating and I just didn't want to be too ""extreme"" (didn't find a better word) on the first date.
>>
>>18121626
How old are you OP?
>>
>>18121626
>At the end of the date do I kiss her goodbye?
You've watched too much hollywood bs man. You kiss her if you feel like it and if you get the vibe she wants it too, whether that's halfway through the date or whenever. Don't let yourself get influenced by movie cliché crap and just kiss her goodbye because that's what you've seen in some romcom.

>I need a rundown of what to expect
That depends entirely on you. I'm a guy that likes to have sex as soon as possible when meeting a girl, so I expect sex from a date. But that's obviously not you, so you shouldn't expect that.
>>
>>18121626
Depends on how the date is going and her body language. Don't do it if she doesn't seem into it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.