[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can talentless people do with their lives? Just continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 07310521051218_c1c1.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
07310521051218_c1c1.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
What can talentless people do with their lives? Just continue to consume, work a shitty job for a shitty pay, and continue to pop those antidepressants every day?
>>
>>18121539

whatever they want these days.
>>
>>18121539
bump, this topic has been on my mind for some time now...
>>
>>18121539
Nobody understands your question, it's too vague.
>>
>>18121539
Oh gee, i don't know. Get a fucking talent?

But a less cynical answer, would be study the teachings of Father Jordan B Peterson
>>
>>18121744
There are many people, like myself, who have no talents in anything. We're just not good. The best we can achieve, no matter how long we practice and how hard we try, is "mediocre" or "average".
Therefor, why bother to pursue any goals at all, such as creating or even being useful to someone else, when you won't get to a point where it starts mattering- or starts being appreciated anyway.

So all that's left, is to continue to suffer through every day, working whatever shitty job you could get stuck with, to barely scrape up cash for food and rent and happypills that don't help, repeat ad nauseam.

I'd probably kill myself if there was an easy, painless, quick method to.
>>
>>18121763
There is a quick, easy, painless method, it's called an exit bag. Also, there's really no such thing as talent. Certain people pick up on things quicker than others, but the so-called masters of whatever medium you prefer got to the level they're at because of years of practice. There's nothing stopping you but your self-defeating attitude.
>>
>>18121775
There's no possibility in matching up against someone with natural talent.
I could do anything for 50 years and I'd still be worse than someone with natural talent who literally just picked it up for the first time. That's just how meaninglessly worthless I am at everything. It's a fucking miracle that I even have this lousy shit job I go to 45 hours a week.
>>
>>18121785
Well, I'm pretty sure you're a troll, but if you're not, then you're fucking retarded. No one is born as a master at something. Just because you didn't personally see the countless fucking hours they spent perfecting their craft, doesn't mean they just became good instantly. I guarantee Eric Clapton played guitar until his fingers bled, I guarantee da Vinci drew until he felt like his hand would fall off, Tony Hawk skated until it hurt, and then he skated some more. No one is just fucking good a anything. They all spent hours practicing it. There's nothing stopping you but excuses.
>>
>>18121785
Talent is overrated, stop making excuses for yourself. You can get good at anything it just takes hard work and effort, you're making excuses to not even try.
>>
>>18121792
>>18121796

Can confirm, my uncle was a badass martial artist due to YEARS AND YEARS of practicing until everything got sore, he puked violently, and his hands practically broke. He told me about how hard he honed his skills, and wanted me to basically do the same. To be honest, I went through with his plan, and he was so damn proud. Eventually, I had to stop practicing with him because I had to move, but he's still proud to this day.

He is the living definition of a saiyan, if they ever existed. He took and dealt every fucking blow, fought everyone, and came back stronger as time went. To make him proud is like making a dad proud.

God, I miss him.
>>
>>18122655
My point is I trained with him for so long, my side effects (vomiting after training, massive soreness, wishing myself dead, etc) eventually wore away. My feet became rocks, my hands became steel, and my body went from pure asthmatic flab to something decent.

I thank him every day for his harsh training, for if I didn't get it sooner, I would most likely be Boogie right now.

Keep in mind, I was uncoordinated, fat as fuck, inflexible, and not at all agile. Just 3 years and I went a full 180 from who I once was.

TLDR: Literally train to the limit...or even further beyond to go anywhere in life.
>>
bump need to know answer too
>>
>>18121539

>Just continue to consume, work a shitty job for a shitty pay, and continue to pop those antidepressants every day?

Sure. Be a sad cunt for the rest of your life. No one is stopping you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.