[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an apprenticeship interview tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: plz halp.jpg (365KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
plz halp.jpg
365KB, 849x565px
So, like the title says, I have an apprenticeship interview as a wholesaler tomorrow, which will be probably in group of 8 to 12 other applicants. There will be a recruitment test before the actual interview begins.

I internalized some important surface info about the company (when it was founded, expansion in foreign continents, some branches they're in).

Also, I decided to go exactly in this attire: https://mosaic01.ztat.net/vgs/media/pdp-gallery/ES/42/2D/04/XG/11/[email protected]

Do you guys think I'm good to go? Or do you have some general tips, so I don't completely fuck it up?
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
Yo, is this enough guys? I don't wanna come off as a complete autistic faggot.
>>
In terms of attire I would personally add either a jacket or a tie if the apprenticeship is for a white collar job. If it were me I'd go with the jacket bc I think it looks better (just don't go with both a tie and a jacket lol)
>>
>>18121577
You're asking this on a vietnamese book forum, we don't know either dude. But if you got accepted for an interview it's pretty good already.
It's normal that you're nervous. Maybe just act like if you're already working there and you're doing a a meeting to get to know your new bosses or something like this.
>>
>>18121516
Even if it's a pre-interview, always be prepared to answer all those bullshit interview questions.

And it sounds like a sales job. So always know how to answer "Sell us this pen"

I also agree with the other anon, wear a blazer
>>
Decent advice here.

If you researched the company, chances are you already did more than 1/3 of the other applicants at least. Sounds to me like you're taking this seriously, which is a good sign. Just try to seem confident, make eye contact, ask questions, respond clearly when spoken to, and so forth. I don't know what to expect from a recruitment test, have you ever applied for any similar jobs before or is this your first job?
>>
>>18121589
Yeah, it's rather cold where I live, so I wear a navy-blue wool coat over me - looks good for business jobs. I wore ties, or generally a full suit when I had interviews in white collar jobs, but I was comparatively (way too) overdressed. I was kind of astonished how lax the dresscode if you're not working for a bank or in the gastronomy.

>>18121593
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind and act like it. I usually am confident in interviews but also am a pathological perfectionist, and can come off as stiff and cold. So, I'll embrace the warmth or similar shit.
>>
>>18121603
Yeah, I thought about some, like the typical strength/weaknesses questions, reason why I applied for their company and want to this job, and have answers for them (which were also on my motivation letter).
Ha, thanks for the reminder. The taks of selling something didn't cross my mind, but I imagine it would be easy for me being convincing.

>>18121604
Yes I have, for the past two years it was always an apprenticeship in sales but I wasn't lucky to get one, yet - so I'm a little familiar with the business environment. I only worked voluntarily in mobile social services before.
>>
>>18121606
Oh yeah, and I also had recruitment tests before, so I can kinda think what could be in this one. But they usually vary from company to company, even though they are somewhat standardized.
>>
>>18121604
Whoops, the reply above is addressed for your post.
>>
>>18121638
Well then you already know far more about this than I can possibly advise. Good luck with the interview!
>>
>>18121664
Thanks man! And I'm sorry if I wasted your time; I'm such a pathological perfectionist and just get the kicks before an interview, thinking I'll fuck it up somehow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.