[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women as sex objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1083.jpg (320KB, 633x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1083.jpg
320KB, 633x633px
I'm an introverted guy, content with being alone for long periods of time. Still, I have a biological urge to fuck. Are there other introverted girls out there that think the same way I do, or will I always have to pretend to be interested in doing anything other than fucking when I go out on dates?
>>
>>18121424
That's pretty much how it works, just hire a hooker if you want to get out cheap and easy
>>
>>18121424

a girl I used to be crazy about was like that. she'd use fuck buddies all the time, and slept with half the guys at our work.

Just be aware girls like that can often have a history of sex abuse issues and it can make you feel guilty if you get involved with them.
>>
>>18121424
>biological urge to fuck
Amphetamines and SSRIs whill help numb this. Become volcel and focus on stem. Accept your place as a shepherd for the breeders.
>>
In theory yeah but it won't work out. Women are so encouraged biologically and culturally to be picky, that it takes a LOT for them to get to the point where they just want to be fucked by whomever. They also wind up as shut ins less often because they are forced to socialize more with other girls from a very young age onwards.
>>
>>18121446
Amy tips for doing that?
>>18121467
I'm already kindof on that road. Majoring in stats and have kept myself from masturbating for 6 weeks now to see if my outlook on women changes; it hasn't.
>>18121476
Yep. And I I've pretty much given up on looking for a girl that's interested in the same things I am.
>>
>>18121424
I'm with you bro, I'm really picky and it's something I hate about myself. I've had a "thing" with 2 girls in the past and I'm currently 18 in college. I don't know if it's the same case with you, but for me, I want to lose my virginity because everyone around me is basically fucking different chicks every other week and I feel like I'm missing out so I want to break that "save virginity for the right girl" thing and just do it, but at the same time I'm introverted so I'm really shy with parties and stuff
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.