[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im really inexperienced, as in Ive never had a boyfriend but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 6100321462_53bbd4735e_b.jpg (80KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
6100321462_53bbd4735e_b.jpg
80KB, 800x532px
Im really inexperienced, as in Ive never had a boyfriend but Im in my thirties

If I get into a relationship Im going to make the mistakes teenagers do and fuck it up and guys my age are used to women who know what theyre doing

Can you guys tell me all the mistakes I should avoid making? I dont have the time to learn by doing them
>>
All the mistakes? How old are you anyway?
>>
You won't make those same mistakes because those mistakes are made by dumb teenagers who don't know what they really want. You are an (assumedly) mature adult so your decision making process will undoubtedly be better.

But then again this is coming from a 29 year old male who has never had a girlfriend so what do I know?
>>
Find Someone Like >>18120919
Make and learn mistakes tgt! No Worries!
>>
>>18120919
You know what you want because you experienced what you don't want.
Adults don't make those mistakes because they already did them.
>>
big mistakes:
jealousy,
trying to force a man into a monogamous relationship,
accidentely getting pregnant,
not communicating,
not giving your man credit when he does stuff for you (men crave aknowledgement)
Beeing pessimistic about every aspect of your life, especially the relationship "hurr durr, what if he leaves?" those are self fullfilling prophecies
Trying to change him
Trying to say something and hope for him to say one specific thing in return, this shit is cancer.
not beeing introspective and able to reason afterwards and therefore makeing up for the emotional outbreaks that almost all women have.
>>
>>18120919
I don't know what I want either
>>
>>18120912
>>
>>18120936
Wow, how did you even get to that age without any experience? Are you super unattractive or something?
>>
>>18120938
Yeah im not very attractive
>>
>>18120924
It's more I have observed what I didn't want than experience it myself. I saw peoples "relationships" when I was younger and didn't like what I saw. I idolized the adult relationships I saw and consciously decided to not start dating until I was in my late twenties when people are more likely to be finding their spouses.

Of course I made this plan in school which is a structured environment and now that I am in the real world I find that I hardly ever meet people my age. In fact almost all of my friends are in their 50s and I relate to them a lot more than I do their children who are closer to my age.

>tfw old soul
>>
>>18120940
good thing for you, men are not too harsh. if you can achieve average looks, the character can make up for it. And if you step down a notch and go for blue coloared guys who are nto too good looking, you don't even need to look average.
>>
>>18120951
>good thing for you, men are not too harsh.
I guess that that's the reason why men of every age like 18 year olds while women like men of their own age.
>>
>>18120990
Women are harsh too, they just emphasise money and subjective social status over looks
>>
>>18120990
thing is, men are realistic enough to see, that they like a Porsche, but know that they cant afford one.

Just because it's a dream girl, doesnt mean it's reachable. Women are the ones, who have a problem with settling, men are less keen to decline a girl if she is the best they can get right now. And they only upgrade, when their last GF turns out to have a pretty shitty character or cuts off his freedom
>>
>>18121006
this also, my GF explained it to me like this:
Women have a highly subjective rating of three groups, that depends on a lot of factors:
"Avoid these people"
"OK people"
"out of my league"
They put you in one of these groups, once they notice you. Depending on what group you belonge to, her reaction to your approach can range from bitching to dropping spaghetti.

When I first met my GF she was thinking shit, he really is hot and out of my league, otherwise she would not have been as inclined to continue dating as she was.
>>
>>18121021
Your girlfriend is autistic as fuck.
No one thinks like that. People are either attracted to you or not, and if they're attracted to you they'll respond positively to your approach.
If a old, homeless woman with saggy teeth and no teeth asked you to suck your cock you wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>18121030
that's not autism, it's introspection, it's trying to analyse, what happens inside of yourself. But you are not a System 2 thinker, so i will not waste my time further to explain this, read "thinking fast and slow" if you wanna get your mind blown, which is also better than getting your dick blown in comparision.
>>
>>18120933
Under rated post.

Jesus christ. You just labelled everything wrong with my last GF.
>>
>>18121043
That's not introspection, that's an oversimplification of the much more complex dynamics behind attraction.
Probably your girlfriend invented this bullshit just to put you in the highest rank and make you feel good about yourself.
>>
>>18120990
Women are far harsher than men. Being held to standards of money/job and social status is far harsher than looks will ever be.

Taking care of yourself is incredibly easy in comparison
>>
>>18121077
Everyone can make money or learn to be charismatic.
No one can stay youthful and good looking forever.
It's almost like you think being good looking = being not fat.
>>
>If I get into a relationship Im going to make the mistakes teenagers do

No you won't.Teenagers are pathological. They get into relationships with people they don't like, they have no responsibility towards this other person and no stake in the relationship, and they are deeply insecure and narcissistic.

There really isn't much of a correlation between good relationships and experience. I have one sister who has gone from shitty relationship to shitty relationship since she was 14. And a brother who seemed asexual until his late 20s when he got into an almost perfect relationship.

My sister just happens to have a really crappy approach to relationships. She doesn't view them as a partnership and I hear her talk about her issues with her current boyfriend and I never get it. 99% of her problems would be solved by not acting like the relationship was something that she was having to endure at gunpoint.

Talk to your partner and try to practice some empathy and you'll be better than most of the other people out there.
>>
>>18121081
>Everyone can make money

>Gainful employment being destroyed by the second
>Everyone can make money

Sure thing.

>learn to be charismatic.

'no'

I don't think good looking means not being fat but the fact you seriously believe looks are a harsher standard than career success is just laughable.
>>
Just don't lose yourself in the person. You'll need to have time to yourself and so will they. It's just like any other relationship. Just be humble, honest, support each other and push each other to become better people.
>>
>>18121090
I don't honestly believe that most women care about money as much as men pretend they do. It's not like "unless you make 6 figures we won't go out for drinks with you".
But, yeah - most women won't be interested in dating someone with no job prospects, someone who cannot look after themselves, someone who will never be able to provide for a family.
There is no need to be a billionaire to find a woman who'd date you, as there is no need to be a top model in order to find a man to date. But if you struggle to eat every month, probably you won't be amazingly interesting for most people.
>>
>>18121054
She got pregnant?
>>
>>18121090
>Everyone can make money

I'm sure he means any individual, not everybody all at the same time.
It is a competition, but fortunately people generally suck so you can surpass 95% of them without too much effort.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.