[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I asked my wife for the divorce. I think I want to know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I asked my wife for the divorce. I think I want to know if she is willing to say no. If she is then she still want to stay married. If she is not willing to even say "no" or "let's try counsel " I don't think she will be willing to do anything for our marriage and in that case I want the divorce.
Is this reasonable for me to do?
I'm I giving her an easy way out?
Or is this to complicated?
>>
You guys want more info of our marriage?
>>
It's unreasonable.
If you say you want a divorce then you're sending the message to her that you do not want to be with her anymore.
Two people are required for a successful relationship and if one of them does not want to be in the relationship then it's no use trying to stay together.
If I were in a relationship where my partner says that they don't really want to be with me, regardless of how I feel about the other person, I would not want to continue. Even if I were madly in love.

If you want to work with her on the relationship just tell her that. Be honest and direct, tell her that you think she doesn't really want to continue and that that's bothering you.
Don't play these stupid mind games.
>>
>>18120860
I think you may be right, but I feel that she wants the divorce but has not the courage to tell me.
>>
>>18120889

Then instead of playing games just flat out ask her, tell her how you feel and that if she truly wants a divorce then you would make peace with that.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.