[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with having been a late bloomer? Objectively

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fgsfds5.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds5.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
How do you cope with having been a late bloomer?

Objectively I should be happy with my life but I continually dwell on the past. I'm 30, I was a shut-in as a teenager and I didn't have my first kiss till I was 21 and I've been in a serious relationship since 23.

It's stupid, but I pretty much feel that even though I do fine with women now, that I pretty much missed out on some of the best experiences life has to offer. I get so jealous when I see young couples. I get so jealous when I hear teenage coworkers talking about their weekends. I'm doing everything "right" but I feel like my life will never, ever be as good as some high school kid with a car and a decent-sized group of friends.

I mean, I missed out on just having fun and doing stupid shit and getting into trouble in high school, even if I were single now I'll never have the experience of so much as go on a date with some beautiful 18 year old let alone know the whole thrill of a teenage relationship, I'll never go party-hopping with my college friends, I'll never experience any of that kind of shit. And what's left? Settle down, reproduce, and die? Maybe have a hobby and go out on the weekends a bit? The older I get the more it feels like life ends at 25.

So many people are far worse off than me, and I shouldn't feel hung up about this when even on this board I'm surrounded by people who would just about kill for my life, but I end up thinking about this almost every day. Some days are worse than others. I think it's pretty dumb, but it affects me a lot and I can't seem to silence it.
>>
Dude, nobody told you this secret before, so let me tell you: You aren't worth jackshit as a man until you hit your 30s. At that age, you have a stable job, good income, a couple promotions behind you, a car, probably paying off your own house/flat. If you want to relive your wet teenage dreams then now's probably the best moment. You just need to guess if it's worth the trouble of breaking up with your girlfriend of seven years relationship. You probably will hit midlife-crisis in your 40s and therefore fuck around anyways, so do as you will.
>>
>>18120773
The idea of hooking up with a bunch of random women my own age isn't even that exciting desu.
>>
Like everything settling down into a routine and a stable job and etc... it feels more like the end of life than the beginning.
>>
File: hanging around.gif (392KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hanging around.gif
392KB, 200x210px
>>18120801
So, you're crying after your irrecovable past. I have a better solution for you.
>>
>>18120801
Oh wait, your own age? Who said that? I meant a lot of women in their early 20s will fall heads over heels for guys like you, given you are a 6 at least.

A couple I know of have an age difference of 12 years, the woman was 18 when she married her 30 year old husband, and 13 years later, they are still together. Believe me, men in their 30s are for women what women in their 20s are for men.

For reference this idiotic thread: >>18118246
>>
>>18120812
I mean yeah, pretty much. Like I said I have "everything" going for me now, but it still feels like I don't have half the life of some popular kid in high school.
>>
>>18120682
Being a teenager is hyped by those who fail at life and never experience anything better than being a Chad in high school.
Adult relationships are better - when I was a teenager it was just drama, pointless drama, loads of drama. Teenage sex is lame as fuck.
You can still go party-hopping, you have the means to enjoy yourself and actually do cool shit. And you have a person who loves you and is down to do cool shit with you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.