[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What The Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Think.jpg (3KB, 122x122px) Image search: [Google]
Think.jpg
3KB, 122x122px
I did everything you guys told me to 2 years ago after my girlfriend of 5 years and only friend cheated on me
>Lost weight
>Cut Hair
>Got Fit
>Graduated College
>Tried in social situations instead of letting anxiety taking over
Now I'm 22, a bitter alcoholic whose mental health has only declined since we last did this thing. I feel like I'm backed into a corner. I can't start any new friendships/relationships because of issues with intimacy. I want to die, but I don't want to let down all the people who supported me when I was down. I did everything you said, but nothing happened for me. I feel like I'm moving in sand. And the alcohol doesn't kill it anymore. Thoughts?
>>
>>18120589
No one can make you do anything, you did those things yourself and shit went south. Get over it. Shit happens to everyone. Don't blame us for your alcoholism.
>>
>>18120594
I didn't blame anyone. I was just saying that I took all the advice from everyone from here to heart and it still didn't work out. And now I'm lost again.
>>
>>18120589
Just kill her, bro
>>
>>18120589
Did you lose weight and cut your hair for yourself or just because you believed it was what you were supposed to do? Graduating college sometimes can result in mild depression as it's a chapter of life closing. And trying in social situations because you're supposed to instead of wanting to is different.

You need to do things for yourself because you want to not because you're supposed to. You're not going to magically feel better just focusing on outward things either. Look inward. What's inside that you need to improve?
>>
>>18120945
I guess you're right, but it's a mix of those two, I WANT to succeed socially, but now I'm stuck in this bullshit interim area where I'm now conventionally attractive so weirdos (who i relate to) automatically write me off and I'm still too weird for the Stacys and Chads to make any meaningful connection. I think I was doing these things because I wanted to stop being so isolated, and in doing so, I became more isolated lol
>>
>>18120589
>Lost weight
>Cut Hair
>Got Fit
>Graduated College
>Tried in social situations instead of letting anxiety taking over

Doing this isn't a guarantee that things will get better for you. It's just taking steps in the right direction.

Hey, at least you tried. Many people can't say that.
>>
>>18121524
I'm sure 70% of the reason you feel like shit is that you're lonely. Lonelyness usually gets at people really hard. You should try joining some club or team sport for a fast way to interact with people with a shared interest
>>
>>18121530
Thanks for understanding. I know I'll never be completely okay and I'm okay with that. Last time I went through a crisis like this I came here, but I don't know what to do again? I already did everything that was supposed to make me better.

>>18121536
I play/book shows for my local music community. That was my "interact" thing. But all of them are just a group of shit talking hipsters that chain smoke American Spirits. IDK, I can't play any sports at more than a 5th grade level. What else should I try getting into?
>>
>>18120672
This desu senpai wish I had killed mine when I had the chance. I still dream pf letting all the pain go as I strangle her and watch her eyes go dead.
>>
Because you did nothing MGTOW or Red Pill told you, faggot. Get your shit together, and join the ranks.
>>
>>18120589
You should seek professional counseling instead of asking 4chan for advice. I mean, you yourself admit that it didn't help before, so what makes you think 4chan can help you now?
>>
>>18120589
Quit drinking. If you are a self diagnosed bitter alcoholic at 22, it is time to get that problem fixed. Also, you need some perspective. You are 22, that is young. If you made all these changes then why not make some more that you want.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.